Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 750 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 250 650 700 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 800 850 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7192

  2. #7191

    5 for me, YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Any more details? Got the right gear, but you're saying 7?
    If she likes you, she'll accept lower, 5 for me, I'm sure she'll take even lower if tried next time but I don't take advantage like that, I just a share a bit of extra what I have with the girls if they've been good to me.

  3. #7190
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    There is a group of au pairs around the DMV. I've seen a few of them over the years. Usually their schedules really suck because they are at the whim of the host family. And they may not have the best English writing skills. The last one I had, I may have been her first arrangement and possibly one of the few she ever went to bed with. That being said she was fantastic. I was hoping to crack this one as well but could not get beyond a few messages.
    Au pairs are fun.

    I was banging this Ukrainian a few years back. Like 200.

    http://imgur.com/a/wk7xp6s

  4. #7189

    She's fine, but may be I'm wrong but aren't we all crazy?

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Any more details? Got the right gear, but you're saying 7?
    Met her a few times, she's very sensual as profile says, love to cuddle, and enjoy $ex. I had BBFS with her, with tested results to prove, she let me because she thinks I'm hot and likes my game. Or not (I can't tell if they are faking and I stopped thinking too much). She cuddles afterwards which is fine by me, and really a soft spoken girl. The bat shit crazy stuff. Don't know or it's a matter of perspective, she said she loves me, fu$k me hard daddy stuff like that, so what, it was all in the moment and I felt just a girl who enjoys herself. She asked me if I am married after couple of times, is she going to be clingy I don't know and frankly I don't care. This is all a fantasy. I think she has enough daddy's to go after than cling on to some dude just because we had sex few times.

  5. #7188

    NannyNay

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/87b14...c-d8eef531ee27

    Has anyone gotten anywhere with her? I've chatted with her on the site for a little bit, but then she just stopped responding. She logs on regularly, so I'm wondering if anyone here has had any interactions with her.
    There is a group of au pairs around the DMV. I've seen a few of them over the years. Usually their schedules really suck because they are at the whim of the host family. And they may not have the best English writing skills. The last one I had, I may have been her first arrangement and possibly one of the few she ever went to bed with. That being said she was fantastic. I was hoping to crack this one as well but could not get beyond a few messages.

  6. #7187

    7

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    She's now sensual siren. She's also on Instagram under amysmithmodel. Tomfordmodel reported on her and the info is accurate. If you want to get in touch with her but don't want to pay for SA premium send her a follow request on Instagram. Since she models, that's another way to get her to meet up. Just make sure you have all the right equipment. YMMV with allowance. She starts at $ $ $ $ $ $ $.

    And yeah, not only is she a pro, she is batshit crazy. I played with her once. That was enough for me. If you're a single dude looking to fuck crazy hot, no reason not to take the plunge. If you're older, have an SO, or a career that you care about, you might want to reconsider. Hard to describe but at the end of the session I got the kind of vibe from her that reminded me of the scene from fatal attraction where the rabbit was being boiled. Yeah. She really does like to cuddle.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/579d9...d-5addef2da47e
    Any more details? Got the right gear, but you're saying 7?

  7. #7186
    Quote Originally Posted by DcGuy246  [View Original Post]
    Does everyone use vanilla cards? Assume this is the safest way to hide identity.
    That's what I use.

  8. #7185

    Vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    It's slim pickins these days. I took a break for a bit and recently jumped back in but I should have waited.
    Does everyone use vanilla cards? Assume this is the safest way to hide identity.

  9. #7184
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    With Labor Day right around the corner I had been searching for new co-Ed talent in the region but have not been impressed. Also hearing lots of reports of guys being banned super fast. Between these concerns and the uptick in scammers, is the discount worth it?
    It's slim pickins these days. I took a break for a bit and recently jumped back in but I should have waited.

  10. #7183

    Is the discount even worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    The sa holiday premium membership discount has kicked in.
    With Labor Day right around the corner I had been searching for new co-Ed talent in the region but have not been impressed. Also hearing lots of reports of guys being banned super fast. Between these concerns and the uptick in scammers, is the discount worth it?

  11. #7182
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    It's a banner at the top of the page when you log in--but maybe only if you are not VIP.
    I didn't renew membership but the discount offer popped up like an ad when I logged on. If you click on the "ad", it will take you to the payment page with the discount applied. I copied the link which has the promo code in there and passed it onto my buddy and he was able to get the discount. So, you can log into SA, then go to this URL link and you should receive the discount. It was a 25% discount for me:

    https://www.seeking.com/billing/memb...romo=FALL21V25

  12. #7181

    Discounts

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Where do they post the discounts? I automatically renewed recently.
    It's a banner at the top of the page when you log in--but maybe only if you are not VIP.

  13. #7180
    Quote Originally Posted by RokurWorld  [View Original Post]
    Are you getting a 33% discount? I'm only showing a 25% discount that's available.
    Where do they post the discounts? I automatically renewed recently.

  14. #7179

    33% Discount

    http://www.seeking.com/billing/membe...romo=FALL21V33

    Quote Originally Posted by RokurWorld  [View Original Post]
    Are you getting a 33% discount? I'm only showing a 25% discount that's available.

  15. #7178

    300

    I got her to agree to 300, but that was during 1st quarantine opening last summer. I guess there weren't as many SDs out during that time. Wish I knew she was ok with BBFS. Didn't go for it because she said cover required, and had no plans to get BC. That was a interesting time, because no one did M&Gs all dates were at the hotel.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Met her precovid. Wouldn't go under 400. She's picky though. Or at least she was. If she is discounting at 300 I might have to start seeing her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape