Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 751 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 801 851 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 18437
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7187

    7

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    She's now sensual siren. She's also on Instagram under amysmithmodel. Tomfordmodel reported on her and the info is accurate. If you want to get in touch with her but don't want to pay for SA premium send her a follow request on Instagram. Since she models, that's another way to get her to meet up. Just make sure you have all the right equipment. YMMV with allowance. She starts at $ $ $ $ $ $ $.

    And yeah, not only is she a pro, she is batshit crazy. I played with her once. That was enough for me. If you're a single dude looking to fuck crazy hot, no reason not to take the plunge. If you're older, have an SO, or a career that you care about, you might want to reconsider. Hard to describe but at the end of the session I got the kind of vibe from her that reminded me of the scene from fatal attraction where the rabbit was being boiled. Yeah. She really does like to cuddle.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/579d9...d-5addef2da47e
    Any more details? Got the right gear, but you're saying 7?

  2. #7186
    Quote Originally Posted by DcGuy246  [View Original Post]
    Does everyone use vanilla cards? Assume this is the safest way to hide identity.
    That's what I use.

  3. #7185

    Vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    It's slim pickins these days. I took a break for a bit and recently jumped back in but I should have waited.
    Does everyone use vanilla cards? Assume this is the safest way to hide identity.

  4. #7184
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    With Labor Day right around the corner I had been searching for new co-Ed talent in the region but have not been impressed. Also hearing lots of reports of guys being banned super fast. Between these concerns and the uptick in scammers, is the discount worth it?
    It's slim pickins these days. I took a break for a bit and recently jumped back in but I should have waited.

  5. #7183

    Is the discount even worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    The sa holiday premium membership discount has kicked in.
    With Labor Day right around the corner I had been searching for new co-Ed talent in the region but have not been impressed. Also hearing lots of reports of guys being banned super fast. Between these concerns and the uptick in scammers, is the discount worth it?

  6. #7182
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    It's a banner at the top of the page when you log in--but maybe only if you are not VIP.
    I didn't renew membership but the discount offer popped up like an ad when I logged on. If you click on the "ad", it will take you to the payment page with the discount applied. I copied the link which has the promo code in there and passed it onto my buddy and he was able to get the discount. So, you can log into SA, then go to this URL link and you should receive the discount. It was a 25% discount for me:

    https://www.seeking.com/billing/memb...romo=FALL21V25

  7. #7181

    Discounts

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Where do they post the discounts? I automatically renewed recently.
    It's a banner at the top of the page when you log in--but maybe only if you are not VIP.

  8. #7180
    Quote Originally Posted by RokurWorld  [View Original Post]
    Are you getting a 33% discount? I'm only showing a 25% discount that's available.
    Where do they post the discounts? I automatically renewed recently.

  9. #7179

    33% Discount

    http://www.seeking.com/billing/membe...romo=FALL21V33

    Quote Originally Posted by RokurWorld  [View Original Post]
    Are you getting a 33% discount? I'm only showing a 25% discount that's available.

  10. #7178

    300

    I got her to agree to 300, but that was during 1st quarantine opening last summer. I guess there weren't as many SDs out during that time. Wish I knew she was ok with BBFS. Didn't go for it because she said cover required, and had no plans to get BC. That was a interesting time, because no one did M&Gs all dates were at the hotel.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Met her precovid. Wouldn't go under 400. She's picky though. Or at least she was. If she is discounting at 300 I might have to start seeing her again.

  11. #7177

    Girl next door

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Met her precovid. Wouldn't go under 400. She's picky though. Or at least she was. If she is discounting at 300 I might have to start seeing her again.
    Did you fuck her raw at 400? If so I would argue that's a pretty good get.

  12. #7176

    I'm going to meet her

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/02f95...8-3df33dc8c475

    Seemed cool enough, DTF, but $500, soo pass on pricing. Better for cheaper on my roster. If anyone does meet / has met, appreciate a report.
    She she hosts that effectively compares to 350.

    Plus she's a stripper, well traveled, new boob job, and bareback after testing (testing = my ask).

    I'll report back after I fuck her next week.

  13. #7175
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/02f95...8-3df33dc8c475

    Seemed cool enough, DTF, but $500, soo pass on pricing. Better for cheaper on my roster. If anyone does meet / has met, appreciate a report.
    Would be a pass for me too. At 31, with horrible tattoos and kids in tow that would be a definite no at 500.

  14. #7174

    Variable discounts?

    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    The sa holiday premium membership discount has kicked in.
    Are you getting a 33% discount? I'm only showing a 25% discount that's available.

  15. #7173
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/28561...8-aa7175e5e911

    This one is looking for 3 k a month SMH.
    Seriously. WTF. For those rates. Can be banging pornstars for hours ffs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape