Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 522 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 7829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4154

    Any info on the best?

    I've been on this board since about last November and still can't manage to find out who are the best and who are the most reliable providers. I've seen a couple names but I'm not sure about them. Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #4153

    Good with me

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Someone to avoid. A guy posted an ad on her today, 08:47 AM on 2021-09-03 It shows their text exchange.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...l/915094726678
    BMD
    I saw her I thought she was nice, I didn't have any problem with her, I enjoyed myself, will repeat cute and friendly.

  3. #4152

    Sores

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The one pic of her face in the sun shows sores around her mouth and chin area.

    BMD.
    Sad, that's from being rundown and wearing yourself out from the street life. I hope she cleans herself up. She is a cute one.

    Thanks BMD.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  4. #4151
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've seen anything on this one but she posts a lot. Anyone?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...h/712764196577
    The one pic of her face in the sun shows sores around her mouth and chin area.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2AB19BE4-4102-45AB-96BB-82B48C3460E3.jpeg‎  

  5. #4150

    Did I miss a review

    I don't think I've seen anything on this one but she posts a lot. Anyone?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...h/712764196577

  6. #4149

    Danger - Avoid her

    Someone to avoid. A guy posted an ad on her today, 08:47 AM on 2021-09-03 It shows their text exchange.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...l/915094726678
    BMD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E1D1CFDE-851B-4FA2-9271-5D299EA14B3A.jpg‎   61848CF7-7917-4E92-9964-D780F48C731E.jpg‎   CC8B6C37-543F-4341-B38F-446074D5A488.jpg‎  

  7. #4148
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...l/161239591354

    She's offering Greek. Anyone see her?
    I always go through the photos before closing out this link. I saw Nikki's pictures. She is from the Chicago area and I have seen her a few times while she was visiting the metro DC area. This is likely a fake ad with lifted pictures. She doesn't do Greek and certainly not for $120.

  8. #4147

    Hey or Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    This ad follows the pattern of the spate of recent ads that are scam or robbery setups. For some reason they like to use ALL CAPS in the body text. The girls are new to area and they only want text and they will delete you for wasting their time. Even though the area codes are CT (203, 860,475) the rest of the content has the same stink about it so I just put in the fake-scam-robbery setup category
    Spot on Stickman. I just enjoy having fun waiting their time right up until the initial meet. Got to teach the little man what's real and what's a fake.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  9. #4146

    Recent Scam Ads. Easy to Spot

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...f/983519137470

    These people are collecting info for what reason I'm not sure but don't send them anything including pictures! Great work up with pricing and communication, then they ask for a selfie. Fake selfie sent then they start the scam. I blocked them! If it looks to good it usually is. Poo.
    This ad follows the pattern of the spate of recent ads that are scam or robbery setups. For some reason they like to use ALL CAPS in the body text. The girls are new to area and they only want text and they will delete you for wasting their time. Even though the area codes are CT (203, 860,475) the rest of the content has the same stink about it so I just put in the fake-scam-robbery setup category
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 10.14.07 AM.jpg‎  

  10. #4145
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    BMD, dude, you've become our quality assurance officer! Doing a great job making sure we don't let our little heads get us into trouble. I think you should have like a stamp of approval that we can apply to these girls. So the first question anyone should ask: is this girl BMD approved?

    Thanks for all you do.
    Thank you, sir. I don't know about that as it sounds like another full time job. LOL.

    I just point out potential pitfalls to educate others who are here. Have fun safely!

    BMD.

  11. #4144

    Beware

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...f/983519137470

    These people are collecting info for what reason I'm not sure but don't send them anything including pictures! Great work up with pricing and communication, then they ask for a selfie. Fake selfie sent then they start the scam. I blocked them! If it looks to good it usually is. Poo.

  12. #4143
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    My gut says be careful.

    She, or someone, has run that ad on STG 7 times from near 9 am to now, 2 pm. 12 times yesterday.

    Also, https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/top-of-the-line-so-sweet-youl/070257282193

    Tempting but be wary.

    BMD.
    She is a cute one if she is real. I may have to put my feelers out on this one. She is just the way I like them.

    A man has to do what a man has to do.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  13. #4142

    BMD Seal of Approval

    BMD, dude, you've become our quality assurance officer! Doing a great job making sure we don't let our little heads get us into trouble. I think you should have like a stamp of approval that we can apply to these girls. So the first question anyone should ask: is this girl BMD approved?

    Thanks for all you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    My gut says be careful.

    She, or someone, has run that ad on STG 7 times from near 9 am to now, 2 pm. 12 times yesterday.

    Also, https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/top-of-the-line-so-sweet-youl/070257282193

    Tempting but be wary.

    BMD.

  14. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Tempting but be wary.
    So, she's from the DC area (where I am). I was scanning the photos and saw her. She's been on my list for a while. I've watched a few lives as well with her (she's on Meetme or Tagged occasionally). Definitely a pro.

    She's a midget / little person. Might be worth the exploration if you're so inclined.

  15. #4140

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape