Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 7829
-
09-04-21 13:10 #4154Regular Member

Posts: 23Any info on the best?
I've been on this board since about last November and still can't manage to find out who are the best and who are the most reliable providers. I've seen a couple names but I'm not sure about them. Any help would be appreciated.
-
09-04-21 10:03 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 304Good with me
I saw her I thought she was nice, I didn't have any problem with her, I enjoyed myself, will repeat cute and friendly.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 15:11 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 2147Sores
Sad, that's from being rundown and wearing yourself out from the street life. I hope she cleans herself up. She is a cute one.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Thanks BMD.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
09-03-21 10:49 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 5229The one pic of her face in the sun shows sores around her mouth and chin area.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
09-03-21 10:38 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 878Did I miss a review
I don't think I've seen anything on this one but she posts a lot. Anyone?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...h/712764196577
-
09-03-21 10:12 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 5229Danger - Avoid her
Someone to avoid. A guy posted an ad on her today, 08:47 AM on 2021-09-03 It shows their text exchange.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...l/915094726678
BMD
-
09-03-21 01:55 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 558I always go through the photos before closing out this link. I saw Nikki's pictures. She is from the Chicago area and I have seen her a few times while she was visiting the metro DC area. This is likely a fake ad with lifted pictures. She doesn't do Greek and certainly not for $120.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 10:43 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 2147Hey or Hi
Spot on Stickman. I just enjoy having fun waiting their time right up until the initial meet. Got to teach the little man what's real and what's a fake.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
09-02-21 10:19 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 551Recent Scam Ads. Easy to Spot
This ad follows the pattern of the spate of recent ads that are scam or robbery setups. For some reason they like to use ALL CAPS in the body text. The girls are new to area and they only want text and they will delete you for wasting their time. Even though the area codes are CT (203, 860,475) the rest of the content has the same stink about it so I just put in the fake-scam-robbery setup category
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 07:45 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 5229Thank you, sir. I don't know about that as it sounds like another full time job. LOL.
Originally Posted by WhenInVegas
[View Original Post]
I just point out potential pitfalls to educate others who are here. Have fun safely!
BMD.
-
09-02-21 05:53 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 1000Beware
https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...f/983519137470
These people are collecting info for what reason I'm not sure but don't send them anything including pictures! Great work up with pricing and communication, then they ask for a selfie. Fake selfie sent then they start the scam. I blocked them! If it looks to good it usually is. Poo.
-
09-01-21 20:59 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 2147She is a cute one if she is real. I may have to put my feelers out on this one. She is just the way I like them.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
A man has to do what a man has to do.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
09-01-21 16:47 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 1602BMD Seal of Approval
BMD, dude, you've become our quality assurance officer! Doing a great job making sure we don't let our little heads get us into trouble. I think you should have like a stamp of approval that we can apply to these girls. So the first question anyone should ask: is this girl BMD approved?
Thanks for all you do.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 16:45 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 151So, she's from the DC area (where I am). I was scanning the photos and saw her. She's been on my list for a while. I've watched a few lives as well with her (she's on Meetme or Tagged occasionally). Definitely a pro.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
She's a midget / little person. Might be worth the exploration if you're so inclined.
-
09-01-21 14:44 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 484Buttons











Reply With Quote



