Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9068

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dated pretty p lately? I know alot of those pics are old, wondering how she's looking.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66729727#.
    Not with those ridiculous rates! I've had her for much less.

  2. #9067

    Pretty P

    Has anyone dated pretty p lately? I know alot of those pics are old, wondering how she's looking.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66729727#.

  3. #9066

    Dana Gilf

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Circling back on this as I have an interest again. Anyone know of someone who's similar to her but with a much more reasonable donation? My original inquiring was for someone muscular FBB type but ran into dead ends. Figured I'd circle back to see if anyone had any leads.

    https://GiGiDelights.com
    Dana.

    Great gal, reasonable rates (2 hhr), accurate pics, safe incall, terrific BBBJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66626955
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EBB19E41-281E-4290-927A-476CFEEE9877.jpeg‎   A733D3B6-BCB6-4680-9F18-6D019B8499CF.jpeg‎  

  4. #9065

    Gilf

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Circling back on this as I have an interest again. Anyone know of someone who's similar to her but with a much more reasonable donation? My original inquiring was for someone muscular FBB type but ran into dead ends. Figured I'd circle back to see if anyone had any leads.

    https://GiGiDelights.com
    Ramona in Altamonte / UCF is your best bet. Not at all athletic like this and not as good looking, but along those same GILF vibes and reasonable rates.

  5. #9064
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMac  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this girl in the pics, she chatted me up from on pof initially. She looks cute but a web search on phone number yielded nothing and the face pic with pink hair had a couple hits on tinyeye?
    Impossible to know if it's actually the same person.

    But a few months back some of the same pics were used on another site.

    Tried and tried to get me to put a deposit.

    I just fucked with them a few hours and a couple of days.

    Anytime they ask for a deposit it's a scam.

    The only possible exception are the providers that need a gas money deposit for outcalls beyond a certain mileage.

    Usually 10 or 20.

  6. #9063

    Gilf rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Wow that is pricey!

    No thanks, too many options to participate in that gps!

    I think doing a double with Avalon and Berlin would be more affordable. Never gone there but can't imagine she would be a better experience then them.

    Stay safe and have fun!
    I'm certain a time with both of them would be more worth it for sure. No idea why here rates are so high, you can get 2-3 hrs with a decent provider for those rates.

    Probably a slap in the face to her but I'd really want to negotiate $$ for the hr.

  7. #9062

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMac  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this girl in the pics, she chatted me up from on pof initially. She looks cute but a web search on phone number yielded nothing and the face pic with pink hair had a couple hits on tinyeye?
    A scammer.

    She run ADs to scam people without any real meetups. Always asking for pre-payment by electronic payment. She will surely never meet you.

  8. #9061

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMac  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this girl in the pics, she chatted me up from on pof initially. She looks cute but a web search on phone number yielded nothing and the face pic with pink hair had a couple hits on tinyeye?
    https://twitter.com/Sabrinanichol

  9. #9060

    Any info

    Anyone recognize this girl in the pics, she chatted me up from on pof initially. She looks cute but a web search on phone number yielded nothing and the face pic with pink hair had a couple hits on tinyeye?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0001.jpg‎   thumbnail (2).jpg‎   thumbnail (1).jpg‎   thumbnail (3).jpg‎  

  10. #9059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Gilf rates

    Wow that is pricey!

    No thanks, too many options to participate in that gps!

    I think doing a double with Avalon and Berlin would be more affordable. Never gone there but can't imagine she would be a better experience then them.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Circling back on this as I have an interest again. Anyone know of someone who's similar to her but with a much more reasonable donation? My original inquiring was for someone muscular FBB type but ran into dead ends. Figured I'd circle back to see if anyone had any leads.

    https://GiGiDelights.com

  11. #9058

    Gigi gilf

    Circling back on this as I have an interest again. Anyone know of someone who's similar to her but with a much more reasonable donation? My original inquiring was for someone muscular FBB type but ran into dead ends. Figured I'd circle back to see if anyone had any leads.

    https://GiGiDelights.com

  12. #9057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Ok I can't even imagine what she looks like with 150 on her. All I can say is wow!
    I saw Lauren over 6 months ago. She did make me pop, but she was a disappointment to me. Seemed very cold. Just not the same Lauren as before when I use to take her to the Geneva just as couple of years back. Never saw her again. Back then she was not even close to 150 lbs. If she's over that now, wow. I know I won't be missing her.

    RP.

  13. #9056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Lauren

    Ok I can't even imagine what she looks like with 150 on her. All I can say is wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki78  [View Original Post]
    Easily at least 150. Certainly not a spinner anymore.

  14. #9055

    Lauren

    Easily at least 150. Certainly not a spinner anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by James999  [View Original Post]
    How much weight? I saw her about a year ago. I would've said she's a tall spinner. Guessing 115. I would not have minded her to be a little bit thicker. I mean is it ridiculous? Has she put on 60 pounds? She looked identical to her pictures when I saw her.

  15. #9054

    Caribbean doll

    Any info on this beauty?

    Caribbean Play Doll - 26.

    Sat 04 Sep 2021 8:21 AM.

    I see: Men only.

    If you don't believe in magic. I'll show you what it's like and how it works.

    917-259-3724.

    Age: 26.

    Location: Kirkman / International Drive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape