Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 12758
-
09-03-21 19:47 #9053Senior Member

Posts: 132How much weight?
How much weight? I saw her about a year ago. I would've said she's a tall spinner. Guessing 115. I would not have minded her to be a little bit thicker. I mean is it ridiculous? Has she put on 60 pounds? She looked identical to her pictures when I saw her.
Originally Posted by Loki78
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 11:59 #9052Senior Member

Posts: 124Lauren
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66603282
Saw her recently and I know there have been other reports on her but I wanted to chime in that she's gained weight compared to her photos, which was disappointing to me.
Otherwise, she does seem like a sweet girl, takes direction well, has a pretty good head game and didn't come off as too cold but definitely not as in to it as other good providers we have out there. Probably won't repeat.
-
09-02-21 23:41 #9051Regular Member

Posts: 6Thank you for the review! Might be visiting her soon.
Originally Posted by IPayYou
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 19:59 #9050Senior Member

Posts: 83Dana
Saw MILF Dana recently. Nice incall in Altamonte. Got hotel room set up nicely. Has a dog, no problem for me. Kept in cage. All reviews are correct. She is older, great body, small tits, very GFE, chit chat and very long and sensuous bbj. Lubed my dick and then slipped on cover. Got on top and I blew pretty quick. Have to go back and dine and get religious. Teeth are not the best, but as always, that don't bother me. Will repeat because of her personality, no clock watch, and unfinished business. On list crawler as "Younger aint always better. ".
-
09-02-21 19:11 #9049Senior Member

Posts: 152Alex Lynn
Saw her last night good date and smooth. Comms were perfect.
Originally Posted by Razorr99
[View Original Post]
See my review in the positive thread.
-
09-01-21 01:01 #9048Senior Member

Posts: 108AlexLynn
She is still around and still advertising on a daily basis.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66339139
-
08-31-21 22:43 #9047Senior Member

Posts: 683Bambi
See my review in the negative section. I can still smell the stench days later.
Originally Posted by Smielyswim
[View Original Post]
GRAPP.
-
08-31-21 19:31 #9046Senior Member

Posts: 489AlexLynn
Not sure what is going on in her life. I have tried to contact her, she does eventually reply back to me, but then goes ghost. She's a fun date, but for now I have moved on to other girls.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
08-31-21 13:28 #9045Senior Member

Posts: 41That's not Michelle Mass
She was much leaner / thinner. Had an awesome few meetings with her when she was active.
Originally Posted by BuckBundy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 11:59 #9044Senior Member

Posts: 40I agree
I too saw Nicole just a day or so ago. They are her pictures but they are old and heavily filtered. With that said she was very nice and relaxed. No rush at all has a wall of mirrors in her playroom that add a bit to the experience. 30 minutes was reasonable and worth the donation. BBBJ and cfs. She is tight and flexible enough to do the job. Might repeat.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
O.
-
08-31-21 11:22 #9043Senior Member

Posts: 941They are not real, just getting photos.
My best guess, it is to blackmail the guys not using burner phones.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 10:36 #9042Senior Member

Posts: 575Colombians Girls
Perhaps someone can bring some light. After my lovely UTR had problem and cancel on me and my favorite girl did not answer. I turned into the regular pages. I noticed a plenty of Spanish speaker Colombians girls and I have tried couple of numbers. I decided to watch porn and throw the dices instead. It is stranges that none of the numbers that I tried answer the phone like normal people used to be but texted back. The txt has the location, not the number and booking fee for hh only. Also noticed that all ads of those girls popped up almost at the some time. Is that an agency or management? Any info?.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66471180
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16752404
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66474119
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16921539
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66473651#.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16940545
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66466797
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16937583
-
08-31-21 08:50 #9041Senior Member

Posts: 198Alex lynn
Anybody seen her lately. I've been traveling and haven't been on. Is she still around? No ads for a month.
-
08-31-21 07:00 #9040Senior Member

Posts: 97It was this one.
This is who I used to see. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...lermont-894442.
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]
Is this who your taking about?
-
08-30-21 22:16 #9039Senior Member

Posts: 325Michele Mass
Is the Michele from Clermont you're thinking Michele Mass, blonde spinner that offered massage out of her house in Clermont? That girl was a fun time. Didn't know the meaning of the word no and loved greek. If that's the Michele you're thinking of she's been MiA for a while now and is not M1 L. If anyone knows what happened to Michele Mass please share.
Originally Posted by BuckBundy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






