Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9047

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone seen this girl https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/66400988.
    See my review in the negative section. I can still smell the stench days later.

    GRAPP.

  2. #9046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    AlexLynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her lately. I've been traveling and haven't been on. Is she still around? No ads for a month.
    Not sure what is going on in her life. I have tried to contact her, she does eventually reply back to me, but then goes ghost. She's a fun date, but for now I have moved on to other girls.

    Rich.

  3. #9045

    That's not Michelle Mass

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBundy  [View Original Post]
    This is who I used to see. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...lermont-894442.

    Is this who your taking about?
    She was much leaner / thinner. Had an awesome few meetings with her when she was active.

  4. #9044

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I saw this lady a year or so ago. Good comms I got to the incall in a nice safe area of town. She said she would be standing outside of her apartment door. I saw her and kept right on walking past her. She is much older and heaver than her pictures show. She cussed me out I told her to update her pictures they are at least 15 years old old. Does not look good in person so be warned.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I too saw Nicole just a day or so ago. They are her pictures but they are old and heavily filtered. With that said she was very nice and relaxed. No rush at all has a wall of mirrors in her playroom that add a bit to the experience. 30 minutes was reasonable and worth the donation. BBBJ and cfs. She is tight and flexible enough to do the job. Might repeat.

    O.

  5. #9043
    They are not real, just getting photos.

    My best guess, it is to blackmail the guys not using burner phones.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps someone can bring some light. After my lovely UTR had problem and cancel on me and my favorite girl did not answer. I turned into the regular pages. I noticed a plenty of Spanish speaker Colombians girls and I have tried couple of numbers. I decided to watch porn and throw the dices instead. It is stranges that none of the numbers that I tried answer the phone like normal people used to be but texted back. The txt has the location, not the number and booking fee for hh only. Also noticed that all ads of those girls popped up almost at the some time. Is that an agency or management? Any info?.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66471180

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16752404

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66474119

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16921539

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66473651#.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16940545

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66466797

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16937583

  6. #9042

    Colombians Girls

    Perhaps someone can bring some light. After my lovely UTR had problem and cancel on me and my favorite girl did not answer. I turned into the regular pages. I noticed a plenty of Spanish speaker Colombians girls and I have tried couple of numbers. I decided to watch porn and throw the dices instead. It is stranges that none of the numbers that I tried answer the phone like normal people used to be but texted back. The txt has the location, not the number and booking fee for hh only. Also noticed that all ads of those girls popped up almost at the some time. Is that an agency or management? Any info?.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66471180

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16752404

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66474119

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16921539

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66473651#.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16940545

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66466797

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16937583

  7. #9041

    Alex lynn

    Anybody seen her lately. I've been traveling and haven't been on. Is she still around? No ads for a month.

  8. #9040

    It was this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardWoodsman  [View Original Post]
    Is the Michele from Clermont you're thinking Michele Mass, blonde spinner that offered massage out of her house in Clermont? That girl was a fun time. Didn't know the meaning of the word no and loved greek. If that's the Michele you're thinking of she's been MiA for a while now and is not M1 L. If anyone knows what happened to Michele Mass please share.
    This is who I used to see. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...lermont-894442.

    Is this who your taking about?

  9. #9039

    Michele Mass

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBundy  [View Original Post]

    Anyways, I decided to try and see a few of the girls I saw before I moved because I know they provide what I like, but I haven't had much luck sleeping so far. I first tried with M1 L, but her old number ending in 1704 wasn't working after 4 years (no surprise). I PM'd a few guys about her, but when they asked, she said she didn't remember me and that she never lived in Clermont (Sooo I was really dreaming as I drove by the citrus tower? Maybe there are 2 M1 L's, but damn it was nice to have her 5 minutes away, hopefully I can try again soon with her.
    Is the Michele from Clermont you're thinking Michele Mass, blonde spinner that offered massage out of her house in Clermont? That girl was a fun time. Didn't know the meaning of the word no and loved greek. If that's the Michele you're thinking of she's been MiA for a while now and is not M1 L. If anyone knows what happened to Michele Mass please share.

  10. #9038

    UniQue the Juicy Georgia Peach

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66435441#.

    I don't know what I like best about her ad, the stupid snarl / duck-lip thing in her pics, her cr3 atively-amazing sp3 lling / linguistic skills or her exceptional business savvy attitude suggesting to get the "Business Aspect" out of the way first so play time can begin ASAP. LOL.

    Excerpt from her ad:

    Remember to bring your donation!

    Bring your donation via Cash app, Paypal current Venmo or cash

    L3 TS Handle the business aspect right away so th3 fub part of our enxounter.

    Can begin.

    Looks like a quick and easy way to kiss your hard earned cash good bye.

    Grain 56.

  11. #9037

    Lake county

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBundy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update, I found it and a few other reviews in the normal places. I really wanted to play this weekend but you know when we're ready it doesn't hardly work out. I called her and it was her, she remembered me and she asked for $400. One shot, covered, rules, rules etc. I politely declined. If I remember right, she has an older white guy who "watches out for her". I used to see him while I was pulling in the apartment she worked at.

    I tried insta, snap and tinder. Believe it or not there is a cardate Orlando group on insta. Bunch of "deposit first" crap saying they are in gotha. Might be some real ones but I got frustrated and gave up.

    Bella in Mt. Dora never answered and the only other girl in lake that I know of was in Clermont, but she moved I think (Kara).

    Struck out this weekend but I've got time and money so hopefully someone works out this week.
    There is another girl in lake county now. She has gps on her qv rate but she looks good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66272000

    I agree Bella did you a favor not answering.

  12. #9036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBundy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update, I found it and a few other reviews in the normal places. I really wanted to play this weekend but you know when we're ready it doesn't hardly work out. I called her and it was her, she remembered me and she asked for $400. One shot, covered, rules, rules etc. I politely declined. If I remember right, she has an older white guy who "watches out for her". I used to see him while I was pulling in the apartment she worked at.

    I tried insta, snap and tinder. Believe it or not there is a cardate Orlando group on insta. Bunch of "deposit first" crap saying they are in gotha. Might be some real ones but I got frustrated and gave up.

    Bella in Mt. Dora never answered and the only other girl in lake that I know of was in Clermont, but she moved I think (Kara).

    Struck out this weekend but I've got time and money so hopefully someone works out this week.
    Bella did you a favor not answering.

  13. #9035

    Thanks Rocco

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    I left a review. Total ripoff. She noticed the bad reviews so she or her manager constantly change the profile. She is a hardcore SW charging like Brazilian eros type.
    Thanks for the update, I found it and a few other reviews in the normal places. I really wanted to play this weekend but you know when we're ready it doesn't hardly work out. I called her and it was her, she remembered me and she asked for $400. One shot, covered, rules, rules etc. I politely declined. If I remember right, she has an older white guy who "watches out for her". I used to see him while I was pulling in the apartment she worked at.

    I tried insta, snap and tinder. Believe it or not there is a cardate Orlando group on insta. Bunch of "deposit first" crap saying they are in gotha. Might be some real ones but I got frustrated and gave up.

    Bella in Mt. Dora never answered and the only other girl in lake that I know of was in Clermont, but she moved I think (Kara).

    Struck out this weekend but I've got time and money so hopefully someone works out this week.

  14. #9034

    Thanks Rocco

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    I left a review. Total ripoff. She noticed the bad reviews so she or her manager constantly change the profile. She is a hardcore SW charging like Brazilian eros type.
    Thanks for the update, I found it and a few others on the normal places. I really wanted to play this weekend but you know when we're ready it doesn't hardly work out. I called her and it was her, she remembered me and she asked for $400. One shot, covered, rules, rules etc. I politely declined. If I remember right, she has an older white guy who "watches out for her". I used to see him while I was pulling in the apartment she worked at.

    I tried insta, snap and tinder. Believe it or not there is a cardate Orlando group on insta. Bunch of "deposit first" crap saying they are in gotha. Might be some real ones there but I got frustrated and gave up.

    Bella in Mt. Dora never answered and the only other girl in lake that I know of was in Clermont, but she moved I think (Kara?

    Struck out this weekend but I've got time and money so hopefully someone works out this week.

  15. #9033

    No, Just No!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone seen this girl https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/66400988.
    Search Mandy, Bambi, Pixie and Samantha. Read her reviews. You will be hard pressed to EVER find one that's positive.

    She changes names and phone numbers so much that we can't keep up with her to report how bad she is. She now has added a wig to her pics so we can't even tell her by her pics.

    Grain 56.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape