Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22931

    I Tried Her. Not Respond Back

    Quote Originally Posted by GravyRice123  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this little lady. When we first had comms she said she was new and I didn't see any reviews but she contacted me a few days later and said she had a sister that wanted to have fun with her. After a few text to get comfortable she calls and we chatted a bit. She came thru with her and her actual sister. I prefered the sister over her but both were fun. Rose is ok but her sister has the ass and tight kitty. Very chill chicks. If you have any doubts there's non and the expense wasnt bad either for two of them. Have fun! Any other info hit the dm.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/214311743622
    I tried this WG last week, sent her text, no response. Next morning I get a Hey from her, so I text again, no response. I send 2 more texts, but no responses! Then 2 days later she asks if I want to see her. I replied I no.

    I do not know if she is high or what, but communicating is impossible. And a Red Flag that seeing her is probably a disaster.

    Glad you had a good time with her sister, but I will avoid Rose.

  2. #22930

    Likes It Very Rough

    I made the mistake of contacting Sophie, 904 XXX 5506.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/452779910164

    First appointment she ghosted me, so I wrote her off, only out some gas money and 15 minutes waiting time.

    Next day she texted me, wanted to meet soon. I said BBBJ with CIM and Swallow for 40 sonic coins. She said yes and off I went.

    She looks like her pics but was on a buzz and sucked only the tip and then just stopped. I picked up my coins and she said don't leave, and I was fed up so I told her bend over and for 60 coins I will take a trip to Greece. She said some crap about her kidney or such but agreed. Tried to lube me, I told her to lube her hole, not my pole and I rammed it in hard and fast. She moaned and moaned for more so I pounded faster and shot her ass full of my swimmers.

    She likes it rough, if one is gentle she is bored. BJ is too gentle for her, so only go for Greek, and deep and fast!

    I left, and the trip to Greece was not bad for 60 coins, but then she ghosted me and then tried to avoid doing the BJ we agreed to. She will not let your donation lay out again, she was pissed that I picked up my coins when she failed to perform.

    Bottom line. Avoid this one.

  3. #22929

    Jessie. Eros

    Jessie had the pleasure of seeing me today. She is very beautiful but the non GFE experience was a buzz kill for me. I even offered an extra 200 for GFE and was denied. I definitely enjoy foreplay and kissing with a beautiful women and that didn't happen. Other than that very good blowjob and great attitude. Best part of the experience is that she is staying in the same hotel as Ruth Chris so afterwards I had a few bourbons and Ribeye.

  4. #22928
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Bumped into Mandy the robber this morning at a corner store. Appeared to be very pregnant. Which one of you is the lucky guy?. LOL.
    Wow is she still advertising?

  5. #22927

    Deja dream

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/241518046249

    Just had a dream with Deja for the first time. I have seen mixed reviews on her. I have nothing but good things to say. She showed up was coherent. No signs of candy use to me. Her pictures are her. She is attractive and has very sexy eyes. Nice body and round booty. Her BBBJ top 3 I have had and that is not a lie. She has a tight pretty kitty and a good demeanor. I have attached some pictures. Senior members PM me for some really more explicit videos. I just took these videos. If you want the vidoes or more pictures shoot me an email. I took quite a few.

  6. #22926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Reviews are only as good as the reviewer. You have a good reputation, as does Don Magic Juan. Therefore, I believe both reviews. I believe one person can have a good session and another can have a terrible experience. The important thing is to post what experience we had. I don't question another reputable persons experience. I have done girls Greek and received Pms telling me my experience was a lie. That always makes me laugh.
    I have to agree with Q on this one. I've seen providers with terrible reviews and they were great with me and then I've seen others with glowing reviews and they weren't even close to what I was looking for. Now that's the thing, so many of us are looking for a lot of different things, let's face it we all have our "thing"! One man's diamond is another man's lump of coal. As long as we're honest with one another while looking out for each others back you'll find that "thing" your looking for. JD.

  7. #22925

    Rose

    Had a dream with this little lady. When we first had comms she said she was new and I didn't see any reviews but she contacted me a few days later and said she had a sister that wanted to have fun with her. After a few text to get comfortable she calls and we chatted a bit. She came thru with her and her actual sister. I prefered the sister over her but both were fun. Rose is ok but her sister has the ass and tight kitty. Very chill chicks. If you have any doubts there's non and the expense wasnt bad either for two of them. Have fun! Any other info hit the dm.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/214311743622
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84232da63b2c97bb3da01ed3768d84e56fd0a3c7-14.jpg‎   f9d40e41f60b321851c1e66777e856cee2ede090-14.jpg‎  

  8. #22924

    About reviews and experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Reviews are only as good as the reviewer. You have a good reputation, as does Don Magic Juan. Therefore, I believe both reviews. I believe one person can have a good session and another can have a terrible experience. The important thing is to post what experience we had. I don't question another reputable persons experience. I have done girls Greek and received Pms telling me my experience was a lie. That always makes me laugh.
    Well said, Q. Both can be right. Remember, one thing we all know for sure, the only consistency we know amongst most of these girls is their knack for lying, hustling, and mostly drug use! I saw said provider about 2 months ago and have no desire to go back. Cute girl, but she does not do it for me.

  9. #22923
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDoc  [View Original Post]
    Tybeeman.

    Assumptions are funny. You can't read 5 posts down let alone a page. No one has seen you help anyone you tell them the same thing. Stop being a lazy jerk and contribute and read the reviews. Your 600 posts are weak and half arnt even reviews. Again RTFF kiddo it takes less then 5 min. Good luck.
    He's always been very proud of his number of posts and his "senior member" title.

    Im surprised hes not promoting his favorite girl while in Jax

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kylavisiting-sexy-busty-blonde/987565628384

  10. #22922

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So I had been thinking of seeing Harley, tell I saw the bad review for ghosting. I posted asking how she is other than that and got a msg saying she's worth seeing. So today I msged her for an appointment, she responded timely, gave address and I was on my way. I was told please be on time as she had a later appointment to. I msged her when I was 5 min out and she responded with her room number before I even parked. Was greeted at the door by the chick in the pics, 100% her unfiltered. She was finishing a smoke and then we headed to her bedroom. She has a cute body with nice little titties. Pussy was clean and fresh with maybe some strawberry flavor. BBBJ was above average in was ok with being choked with it. I did spank her ass but first was a little harder then she likes. Covered up for the main event and went in doggy, she's got a great ass and shakes it well. I didn't last long before filling the hat.

    We washed up, had some small talk and I was on my way.

    I wasn't rushed, but I knew she also had a later appointment so I was quick myself. I will go see her again. I often wonder if bad reviews are people trying to keep a girl to themselves or what as this isn't the first time I was very happy I went anyway.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/721749013445
    Reviews are only as good as the reviewer. You have a good reputation, as does Don Magic Juan. Therefore, I believe both reviews. I believe one person can have a good session and another can have a terrible experience. The important thing is to post what experience we had. I don't question another reputable persons experience. I have done girls Greek and received Pms telling me my experience was a lie. That always makes me laugh.

  11. #22921

    Fact or fiction?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybeeman  [View Original Post]
    Doc, I got 677 post on this forum. You will be a vet one day. LOL I am a out of town in your town for a one night just looking for a little help. Its ok Back in Savannah I always help visitors because this site requires to much research just a one night.
    Tybeeman.

    Assumptions are funny. You can't read 5 posts down let alone a page. No one has seen you help anyone you tell them the same thing. Stop being a lazy jerk and contribute and read the reviews. Your 600 posts are weak and half arnt even reviews. Again RTFF kiddo it takes less then 5 min. Good luck.

  12. #22920

    About Nadia

    I had been trying to see Nadia for quite some time and she was very difficult to connect with. A couple of weeks ago, I finally got the chance when she stayed at a nice hotel near downtown. The pro is, she is a very nice girl; respectful. The con is, those pics are quite filtered, has a belly (not the worst), and just overall appearance was not what I thought I'd see in person--truly disappointed. These damn girls and their filtered pics! Would I see her again, well, perhaps in a pinch, but not for 80. To me, she's a 50-60 kind of gal. Well, maybe 60, since she was in a decent hotel. I could also tell she was high as hell, as it took a while to get started, given her procrastination, but I got through it. Again, nice lady, but don't expect a beauty queen.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/650350653400
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nadia.jpeg‎  

  13. #22919

    Not all 40+ but close enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybeeman  [View Original Post]
    Is where I am staying.
    So I gathered a couple of links for you Tybeeman.

    Busty beach girl, haven't seen any negative reviews so might want to give her a ring.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/139067156175

    Nikki, she's been well reviewed recently, apparently has a really nice behind!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/581336550464

    Midwest Monique, I think she's been to Savannah a few times, she's well reviewed, apparently she asks for selfie as verification but I think you can trust her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/798803721307

    This one I can't remember her name but I think she has a positive review here on the forum.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/980817519026

    Addison, she's been reviewed before, mixed reviews I think.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/823919715817

    Big Booty Brandy, she has positive reviews on this forum.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/599099548729

    Egypt, she's thicc and has positive reviews on this forum.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/983433609281

    Proceed with caution.

    Stay safe gents!

  14. #22918

    You're calling me Emily?

    I've been posting here for years, and you still have yet to include names with your "reports" that are so vague as to be meaningless. It looks like I was right about the stupid part.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextMorning  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning, Emily.

  15. #22917

    Harley, don't believe the bad reviews.

    So I had been thinking of seeing Harley, tell I saw the bad review for ghosting. I posted asking how she is other than that and got a msg saying she's worth seeing. So today I msged her for an appointment, she responded timely, gave address and I was on my way. I was told please be on time as she had a later appointment to. I msged her when I was 5 min out and she responded with her room number before I even parked. Was greeted at the door by the chick in the pics, 100% her unfiltered. She was finishing a smoke and then we headed to her bedroom. She has a cute body with nice little titties. Pussy was clean and fresh with maybe some strawberry flavor. BBBJ was above average in was ok with being choked with it. I did spank her ass but first was a little harder then she likes. Covered up for the main event and went in doggy, she's got a great ass and shakes it well. I didn't last long before filling the hat.

    We washed up, had some small talk and I was on my way.

    I wasn't rushed, but I knew she also had a later appointment so I was quick myself. I will go see her again. I often wonder if bad reviews are people trying to keep a girl to themselves or what as this isn't the first time I was very happy I went anyway.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/721749013445

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape