Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 662 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5343

    Off Meds

    I love how you say she's off her meds in the same paragraph as you planning a battery lolol!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterThick  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...a/905441298708

    Reached out to this one recently and the communication started well. We confirmed a time to meet and I told her I needed leave by a certain time and asked if she could send the address. Radio silence for 45 min and then she responds finally and her attitude takes a complete 180. She lists a bunch of rules and "upcharge" activities and said "If you don't agree with all of this, don't bother texting back". WTF? I discreetly asked her about one specific activity in our earlier communication and she never answered. I politely asked again and I get "too many questions, I'm good". Nice fucking attitude. One of these days I'm going to use another number to schedule with one of these rude kuntz, show up in a disguise and cave a face in. I'm polite and respectful, but some of these girls are pieces of trash. I know some of you have had a nice time with her, so maybe things are going to her head or she's off her meds.

  2. #5342

    Julianne

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...a/905441298708

    Reached out to this one recently and the communication started well. We confirmed a time to meet and I told her I needed leave by a certain time and asked if she could send the address. Radio silence for 45 min and then she responds finally and her attitude takes a complete 180. She lists a bunch of rules and "upcharge" activities and said "If you don't agree with all of this, don't bother texting back". WTF? I discreetly asked her about one specific activity in our earlier communication and she never answered. I politely asked again and I get "too many questions, I'm good". Nice fucking attitude. One of these days I'm going to use another number to schedule with one of these rude kuntz, show up in a disguise and cave a face in. I'm polite and respectful, but some of these girls are pieces of trash. I know some of you have had a nice time with her, so maybe things are going to her head or she's off her meds.

  3. #5341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagggo3  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one, I texted her and she got back pretty quickly.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/810493169918
    Scam bro. Whenever a price is to good to be true. It's always a scam.

  4. #5340

    Michelle

    Any reviews on this one, I texted her and she got back pretty quickly.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/810493169918

  5. #5339

    Jessylin

    As you know, she's back to square one, right back out doing the same old thing. Lurking around the McDs area. She'll take it wherever you want to put it. Shellie is not out there, but as earlier reports stated, she's back on the scene too. Both are bigger now. Much bigger than you would remember.

  6. #5338

    Reliable non Asian provider

    Been only an AMP guy but want to checkout if there are any reliable non Asian providers in the area. I have seen Kelli once but feel she is too high mileage? Any tips appreciated.

  7. #5337
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about this one too. I tried to see this one but she ghosted me in the end. She quoted me $70 for BBBJ and DATY. She said no on FS.
    Check post 5323.

  8. #5336

  9. #5335

    100% Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    100% Thief.
    I tried to warn everyone. She is nothing but a junkie thief.

  10. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by JSalinger  [View Original Post]
    Kristy reached out to me last week. Have you seen her or Amy lately?
    I haven't seen either for a while.

  11. #5333
    She's sexy, according to her pictures. I had the same question. Has anybody seen this one? Service? Rates?

  12. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGoldenRod  [View Original Post]
    Nice posting on STG:

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...a/905441298708

    Any experience with her?
    Saw her recently, great experience and her pictures are accurate.

  13. #5331

  14. #5330

    Webster Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about this one too. I tried to see this one but she ghosted me in the end. She quoted me $70 for BBBJ and DATY. She said no on FS.

  15. #5329

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Yavi2352  [View Original Post]
    100% Thief.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape