Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 662 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5191

    Hey there Haligan Halitosis

    I never said you were lying man. Did those words come out of my mouth? No they did NOT. So why do you have a guilty conscience for or something? Because I never said you lied bruh.

  2. #5190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Real at ghosting you. Haha, because I've contacted her on numerous occasions. Over the last several months. Times when I was staying in Worc. And NOT once did she reply back to me. My latest time I texted and called, was earlier this month. And it was from a different number too. Still never replied. Every time I made it clear, I wanted to see her. For that particular time. Has any trusted or Senior members actually reviewed this Julianna girl??
    I try to see her more than once also, even that Irish French princess wannabe. These girls never respond or they respond weeks later and think I'm going to drop what I'm doing to go see them when they need their money for their fix.

  3. #5189

    Julianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Real at ghosting you. Haha, because I've contacted her on numerous occasions. Over the last several months. Times when I was staying in Worc. And NOT once did she reply back to me. My latest time I texted and called, was earlier this month. And it was from a different number too. Still never replied. Every time I made it clear, I wanted to see her. For that particular time. Has any trusted or Senior members actually reviewed this Julianna girl??
    Matty what would I have to gain by lying about a provider. I am simply giving my experience 10+ times. That's all.

  4. #5188
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBell  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Big Red is back and looking weathered: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/358221199146.
    That is one nasty looking girl!!

  5. #5187

    Big Red

    Looks like Big Red is back and looking weathered: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/358221199146.

  6. #5186

    Yeah she's the real deal alright.

    Real at ghosting you. Haha, because I've contacted her on numerous occasions. Over the last several months. Times when I was staying in Worc. And NOT once did she reply back to me. My latest time I texted and called, was earlier this month. And it was from a different number too. Still never replied. Every time I made it clear, I wanted to see her. For that particular time. Has any trusted or Senior members actually reviewed this Julianna girl??

  7. #5185

    Julianne is the real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGoldenRod  [View Original Post]
    Nice posting on STG:

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...a/905441298708

    Any experience with her?
    She is the real deal professional and good at her job.

    The only issue is her accommodations are The QI on Lincoln St absolutely a shit hole and can be dangerous. Don't park in the rear tell her you want to use side door. This is better for fast entry and exit. Good luck.

  8. #5184

    Anyone seen Julianna

    Nice posting on STG:

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...a/905441298708

    Any experience with her?

  9. #5183
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Wait. You're saying a client needs to go thru extraordinary effort to NOT get cashed and dashed?! A roll of the dice, have time to kill, direction, coaxing, and maybe leave with nothing? We're spending for fun; not work.

    I'll go with OgOggilby's presumption she's a cash and dasher.

    BMD.
    Yes, but I did get to screw her. But would not go through it again.

  10. #5182
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    I think this was the girl in Southbridge that was running a cash and dash.
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her?

    Curious on this girl, has anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/254148351332
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeForYou  [View Original Post]
    This is a tough one. You really got to spend time and effort and know she is going to try and get the money. That being said, she will put out if all the stars align and you play it right. She has a hot little body but needs direction and coaxing. It really is a roll of the dice. If you have time to kill and go in with the thought that you could leave with nothing then give it a shot.
    Wait. You're saying a client needs to go thru extraordinary effort to NOT get cashed and dashed?! A roll of the dice, have time to kill, direction, coaxing, and maybe leave with nothing? We're spending for fun; not work.

    I'll go with OgOggilby's presumption she's a cash and dasher.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 824C7ED7-6FFF-4105-AD69-FD5D4389419F.jpg‎   F07B9589-AF88-4533-BD7C-EC2C3DF5F0E7.jpeg‎  

  11. #5181
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her?

    Curious on this girl, has anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/254148351332
    This is a tough one. You really got to spend time and effort and know she is going to try and get the money. That being said, she will put out if all the stars align and you play it right. She has a hot little body but needs direction and coaxing. It really is a roll of the dice. If you have time to kill and go in with the thought that you could leave with nothing then give it a shot.

  12. #5180

    Sexy Lexi

    This one?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...p/135582801350

    Quote Originally Posted by Newton1234  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit her hotel was dump. Her pics were older because she now has no teeth. Body was not what is pictured and very disappointing. I left donation and would not ever use her device again.

  13. #5179
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

    The fact I'll just come out and say it: From my long history running this forum, the vast majority of these accusations are authored by ex-boyfriends, ex-clients, competitors, and other individuals with a grudge who post the accusations solely to disparage their "target".

    But nevertheless, let's follow the logic:

    1. How exactly do you know that the individual is cooperating with LE? From my perspective, the only way I can imagine that you would know this would be if you were "in the room" at the time, which makes you either LE or an imformant yourself.

    2. From experience, many of these accusations are substantiated solely by the author having witnessed the individual talking to cops on the street, which is not in and of itself sufficient evidence of anything. If you're claiming that as the source of your accusation, then every person who has been given a traffic ticket is also cooperating with LE. It just doesn't wash.

    3. Nevertheless, let's assume that the individual you mentioned is in fact "working with LE". OK, so what? What exactly are they going to tell them? That they fucked some guy for money? I've never heard of any individual being prosecuted for engaging in commercial sex based on the testimony of a street prostitute. It just doesn't make any sense. Can you imagine the scene in the courtroom where a jury is listening to some street prostitute on a witness stand pointing at some average Joe and claiming "He paid me for sex!". It's just laughable.

    Like I said, so what?

    The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.

    Thanks!

  14. #5178

    Cash and dash

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her?

    Curious on this girl, has anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/254148351332
    I think this was the girl in Southbridge that was running a cash and dash.

  15. #5177

    Need Intel Please

    Anyone see her?

    Curious on this girl, has anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/254148351332

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape