Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 7066
-
09-13-21 09:27 #3886Senior Member

Posts: 388Learn to Shop Around, You Can Do Much Better
When the price is a joke, you are supposed to laugh, not pay it.
Originally Posted by Edater
[View Original Post]
You must know paying crazy prices is only going to make prices crazier. And spreads GPS.
-
09-12-21 20:05 #3885This account is part of a shill network.

Posts: 134Selma the Naughtiest MILF (got to collect them all)
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/67000517
Damn this broad can take a pounding.
It was a challenge to get an appointment with her, finally got to see her in the wee hours of the night.
She was clean, and I wanted just a BBBJ, but went in for the BBFS and creampied that pussy, pretty tight.
She said she was early forties, (maybe), pictures are pretty old, probably 5-7 years old.
She was friendly enough and I was able to fuck her a few more times, and got to be more friendly with me and started sharing her life. She mentioned she was already a grandmother, so I fucked a Gilf, and when I asked who her daughter was, she showed me a pic and I remembered that she posted awhile back.
Damn, I fucked a mother and a daughter, Selma says, that if she found out if any of her clients fucked her daughter, she cuts them off. (so I ain't telling her, plus I don't think her daughter services anymore).
Just waiting for her granddaughter to be of age and I'll collect the set.
Has anyone else have done this?
-
09-12-21 19:18 #3884This account is part of a shill network.

Posts: 134For that price
These women should also be able to cook and clean too.
Originally Posted by Edater
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 17:16 #3883Senior Member

Posts: 41Bit more expensive?
LOL.
Originally Posted by Tony1628
[View Original Post]
https://meetnatalieclare.com/brunett...n-diego-rates/
Really, and we should be getting excited about this?
She STARTS at seven hundred dollars an hour! So a few hours, LOL, that should be quite the bit more. This is crazy. Mediocre girl for thousands of dollars. You bucks created it. Now you own it.
-
09-11-21 18:46 #3882Senior Member

Posts: 108Natalie Claire
Spent some time with Natalie back in May. Natalie has that GND look, slim body with some slight curves and nice firm B. She is super chill and cool, very much the GFE, lots of kissing, LFK, DFK, BBBJ and DATY. She is a bit more expensive but worth it if you are looking to spend a few hours together.
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 18:21 #3881Senior Member

Posts: 563Emily Rose and Destiny
Has anyone met either of these two?
Emily Rose.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...385/8583670512
858-367-0512.
Destiny.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/66967635#.
619-416-5696.
-
09-09-21 12:18 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 235Yes, their rates are higher than most, but so is their value. They both have excellent reviews on TER, so if you have the funds, go for it and report back to us. Girls like this are fantastic to be with, and can usually develop into life long friendships. They are more rare in the USA, though as compared to countries like Brazil, Argentina, and Colombia. Those countries can provide you with one or more girls for a week for what you would spend for three hours with the above gals, and just as pretty and sexy, if not more so. Getting back to the USA, if the above girls work out for you, save your funds just for them and enjoy.
Originally Posted by Gammbroach
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 01:21 #3879Regular Member

Posts: 1SD recommendations
Hi all,
New to SD. Just moved here and was hoping to get some recommendations from you all. A couple girls that caught my eye were:
Natalie Clare.
https://meetnatalieclare.com/petite-...ego-portfolio/
Brooklyn Summers.
https://sdbrooklynsummers.com/
Any of you all seen these ladies? They're definitely quite pricey but looking to treat myself for my bday. I tried searching their names here in the forum, but they didn't pop up.
Thanks in advance for the tips!
-
09-06-21 17:18 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 59Outcall Favorites
Does anyone out there have any favorite outcall girls? I've never done one before and I have the perfect opportunity to explore this experience all this week. Thanks I'm advance!
-
09-06-21 07:45 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 291That is damn nasty. Thanks for the horrible image. I'd be careful as that's a really high risk activity.
Originally Posted by Cram1904
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 20:31 #3876Banned Member

Posts: 1001Greek
Luckily nothing happened to me.
Originally Posted by Cram1904
[View Original Post]
I wanted her pussy and she slipped me the back door.
Creampied all holes. ATPandM
It was like a porn scene, but the camera wasn't rolling.
-
09-03-21 17:52 #3875Senior Member

Posts: 109Hope why'all don't go Greek! Saw her last night and after some BBBJ she insisted I go Greek and after a few minutes I look down and it's a god dam bloodbath! Idk if she had an internal haemorrhoid burst or what but holy shit it was everywhere.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 17:20 #3874Senior Member

Posts: 551This is amazing you guys pulled this off, love it.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 14:02 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 529Oh please, no.
To each his own I guess, but no. Hard no.
Originally Posted by Ck2001
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 13:19 #3872Senior Member

Posts: 80Have fun boys. I've had my eye on Taz, haven't yet had the chance to make it happen. One of you lucky gents has to send a picture around so we can all see what we are missing.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




