Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 472 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 7066
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3871

    This kinda ting

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    This is insane and hilarious. Props to you fellas. P.S.: you could have one person record and then chip in for the vid. Seems like one worth commemorating.
    This is what the Late King was doing in Atlanta.

    Hopefully it will be a blast.

    Yes someone could do the recording quietly. LOL.

  2. #3870
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    This is happening tomorrow at 11 am Miramar Kearny villa rd.

    1 hr 200/ person.

    Pay another 2 bones if you want to stay another hour and +200 for recording.

    DM to get address.
    This is insane and hilarious. Props to you fellas. P.S.: you could have one person record and then chip in for the vid. Seems like one worth commemorating.

  3. #3869

    Taz update

    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonedDude  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is down to tag team / dp / dvp Taz or any other girl message me and let's make it happen!
    This is happening tomorrow at 11 am Miramar Kearny villa rd.

    1 hr 200/ person.

    Pay another 2 bones if you want to stay another hour and +200 for recording.

    DM to get address.

  4. #3868

    Dp

    If anyone is down to tag team / dp / dvp Taz or any other girl message me and let's make it happen!

  5. #3867
    Quote Originally Posted by MobilEm  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/66560918

    Called early morning, get to the incall in old town. Communicative the entire time up until finally getting there, tell her I arrived and then nothing for ten minutes. Noticed another car pull in and man inside making and finishing a phone call, nearly right after she texts she was asleep and asks how close I was to the incall. It felt off so I decided to bail.

    A few days later, notice the phone number is linked to images of what is obviously her pimp, when it previously only had photos of her.
    Glad you left. The pics on the PD profile are fake anyway. I texted that number and got pics of a completely different, unattractive woman.

  6. #3866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Thanks man. You summed it up pretty well. I lucked out with what I believe was the longest Padres game in history. Every time she'd wake up, she just dove right back into sucking like nothing had happened, but she couldn't stay awake long enough to get into a steady rhythm to get me to the finish line. Quite the experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCWaterman  [View Original Post]
    This has to be absolutely, one of the most hilarious / entertaining stories I think I've ever read in this hobby. I mean I literally had tears in my eyes (from laughing so hard), as I was picturing you lying there with the Padre game on. While this rather large, heavy woman was passed out on top of you. & then as you're trying to make your escape, she wakes up like a chicken with it's head cut off, running around the room, frantic about what time it is. Until she realizes that in her sleep / drug induced confusion, she was 12 hours off. OMFG- no that's funny!

    Thanks, but no thanks, to being part of any future gang bang with this lady (I like spinner girls); but I'd be more than happy to PAY, just for a bed side seat, just as long as there's a game on! .

  7. #3865

    Mary aka MarylynSnow on PD

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/66560918

    Called early morning, get to the incall in old town. Communicative the entire time up until finally getting there, tell her I arrived and then nothing for ten minutes. Noticed another car pull in and man inside making and finishing a phone call, nearly right after she texts she was asleep and asks how close I was to the incall. It felt off so I decided to bail.

    A few days later, notice the phone number is linked to images of what is obviously her pimp, when it previously only had photos of her.

  8. #3864
    Has anyone seen Shay in San Marcos or Carlsbad recently. I heard she only sees her regualrs now and has a new phone # again.

  9. #3863
    Yes please, me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonedDude  [View Original Post]
    How do I get in on this gangbang?

  10. #3862
    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/TAZ

    The following events happened a few months back, on the night the Padres scored like 24 runs. I've been debating whether I wanted to write this up or not, but it's too entertaining not to. So here we go.

    So I pull out and ask her to get back to BBBJ, but the chick is passed out asleep (and still moaning). So I stand by the bed and nudge her and she jerks aways and dives on my cock with her mouth. She starts sucking again and then starts to nod off. I can tell because her mouth relaxes and I can feel her teeth on me. I again nudge her, and she just goes right back at the BBBJ with enthusiasm. This cycle repeats for like 15-20 minutes and I realize that she's in a drug-induced sleepy state and it probably ain't going to happen. But the problem is that now I'm on the bed on my back and she's lying on top of me and she is heavy. I try to wiggle my way out from underneath her, but every time I move she jerks awake and starts sucking for a few minutes before she goes back to sleep. It was kinda surreal. So I end up watching the Padres for a bit and bumping her arm every few minutes to remind her why I'm here. But eventually this gets old and I'm finally able to free myself and then she jerks awake once again, looks at the clock, and starts cursing up a storm that she's late. She's running around the room looking for her clothes and saying that she has to pick someone up from work at 8, it's now like 8:15, so I'm like shit, I guess I'll have to finish myself off. But then she realizes that it's 8 pm, not 8 am, and she is relieved and goes right back to sucking my cock like nothing had happened.
    This has to be absolutely, one of the most hilarious / entertaining stories I think I've ever read in this hobby. I mean I literally had tears in my eyes (from laughing so hard), as I was picturing you lying there with the Padre game on. While this rather large, heavy woman was passed out on top of you. & then as you're trying to make your escape, she wakes up like a chicken with it's head cut off, running around the room, frantic about what time it is. Until she realizes that in her sleep / drug induced confusion, she was 12 hours off. OMFG- no that's funny!

    Thanks, but no thanks, to being part of any future gang bang with this lady (I like spinner girls); but I'd be more than happy to PAY, just for a bed side seat, just as long as there's a game on! .

  11. #3861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402

    Taz

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Did she allow BBFS? Can't believe you were able to stay that hard, you're a Porn Star.
    She insisted on BBFS. I asked her for a cover and she said she didn't have any and then demanded that I fuck her, which I did.

    Thanks for the (I think) compliment. I've always been able to keep it up for a while as long as I'm not drinking. As you well know, she gives great head, so her mouth kept me going in between her sleep spells, as did her free flowing dirty talk while I was pounding her.

    BTW, I'm down for a gangbang with her if someone sets it up.

  12. #3860
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthSDasian  [View Original Post]
    Well cat's out of the bag, when she got into it from round 2 BBBJ she pulled me down and leg locked me also into a BBFSCIP.

    She is indeed down for gangbangs; another member on here hit me up if I'm interested and that she was down. Still waiting on the logistics.
    How do I get in on this gangbang?

  13. #3859

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    How are you going to contact her, there's no number in the ad. Her pimp need to get his business in order.
    The link lists her number:

    https://escortalligator.com.lcstg.co...diego/63350972

  14. #3858

    Taz and Greek

    A week ago her ad said she loves greek, but now I see it is gone. Did one of you wear it out? She sounds like a lot of fun, need to see if I can squeeze myself in there.

  15. #3857
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    How are you going to contact her, there's no number in the ad. Her pimp need to get his business in order.
    The phone number is the 10 digits in the URL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape