Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 10226
-
09-05-21 12:34 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 93Well I know there were some suspicions that she could be undercover. I tried reverse imaging searching any of her selfies and got nothing in return so who friggin knows.
Originally Posted by Rael1001
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 12:32 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 93If I remember correctly, rj was seen by a few people on this forum. If memory serves the guys couldn't get a rhythm going. I was on my way to see her and she tagged on an extra $60 from our initial drive. I got so annoyed I turned my car around and drove back home. LOL.
Originally Posted by GreatBlumpkin9
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 10:15 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 68Lexi
Stay away. She has ads on Escorts13. Italian and Cuban mix. Has put ads in Philadelphia and South Jersey. The last ad was 9/04 between 9-10 am. Looks real sweet but ripped me off $150.
-
09-05-21 09:25 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 29New one
Same number as this frequent poster.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan9
[View Original Post]
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/356651905187
-
09-05-21 08:42 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 67New one. Anyone catch this
Nice look. Anybody have any dreams to share?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/603083093116
She is a one post wonder though.
-
09-05-21 01:55 #4026Senior Member

Posts: 700Rt crew
Both same number, both rt73 with lot of filters not expecing much if I hear back, curious anyone seen them.
Busty italian.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....2/205654580295
Amanda.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/240324951365
-
09-05-21 00:03 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 987She's good. You're in good hands.
Originally Posted by CicadaPolka
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 00:03 #4024Senior Member

Posts: 25Rj
Anyone have a 411 on this one?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...j/597007187850
-
09-04-21 17:41 #4023Senior Member

Posts: 48So reply with the link or do not reply at all!
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 15:35 #4022Senior Member

Posts: 655She was just discussed here within the last 2-3 weeks. Look harder.
Originally Posted by CicadaPolka
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 12:22 #4021Regular Member

Posts: 23Hard to tell if she is trying to "play a character " or is legit nuts.
Originally Posted by Vinnie727
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 20:28 #4020Senior Member

Posts: 93Also saw her ad that she got kicked out from Stockton. I wouldn't trust her if my life depended on it. Seems extremely fishy.
Originally Posted by Leque33
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 08:11 #4019Regular Member

Posts: 22Stay away. She's "Stacy" from California in this ad. This morning, she's "Jen" from Georgia. Two different numbers as well. Jen has short hair (wig). See for yourself.
Originally Posted by Wbhc1
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 22:52 #4018Regular Member

Posts: 24Jenny
Anyone have any information on this one:
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...x/613620280977
I've seen her ads before but cannot find any reviews.
Thanks Cica.
-
09-02-21 12:35 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 842Well. . .
Why don't you TOFTT? ? ? And report your findings.
Originally Posted by Bap000
[View Original Post]
JMO. Unless that's a tranny in the picture, the sneakers to left look pretty large.










Reply With Quote




