Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 682 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 10226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4031
    Quote Originally Posted by Rael1001  [View Original Post]
    Hard to tell if she is trying to "play a character " or is legit nuts.
    Well I know there were some suspicions that she could be undercover. I tried reverse imaging searching any of her selfies and got nothing in return so who friggin knows.

  2. #4030
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatBlumpkin9  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, rj was seen by a few people on this forum. If memory serves the guys couldn't get a rhythm going. I was on my way to see her and she tagged on an extra $60 from our initial drive. I got so annoyed I turned my car around and drove back home. LOL.

  3. #4029

    Lexi

    Stay away. She has ads on Escorts13. Italian and Cuban mix. Has put ads in Philadelphia and South Jersey. The last ad was 9/04 between 9-10 am. Looks real sweet but ripped me off $150.

  4. #4028

    New one

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan9  [View Original Post]
    Nice look. Anybody have any dreams to share?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/603083093116

    She is a one post wonder though.
    Same number as this frequent poster.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/356651905187

  5. #4027

    New one. Anyone catch this

    Nice look. Anybody have any dreams to share?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/603083093116

    She is a one post wonder though.

  6. #4026

    Rt crew

    Both same number, both rt73 with lot of filters not expecing much if I hear back, curious anyone seen them.

    Busty italian.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....2/205654580295

    Amanda.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/240324951365

  7. #4025
    Quote Originally Posted by CicadaPolka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this one:

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...x/613620280977

    I've seen her ads before but cannot find any reviews.

    Thanks Cica.
    She's good. You're in good hands.

  8. #4024

  9. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    She was just discussed here within the last 2-3 weeks. Look harder.
    So reply with the link or do not reply at all!

  10. #4022
    Quote Originally Posted by CicadaPolka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this one:

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...x/613620280977

    I've seen her ads before but cannot find any reviews.

    Thanks Cica.
    She was just discussed here within the last 2-3 weeks. Look harder.

  11. #4021
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie727  [View Original Post]
    Also saw her ad that she got kicked out from Stockton. I wouldn't trust her if my life depended on it. Seems extremely fishy.
    Hard to tell if she is trying to "play a character " or is legit nuts.

  12. #4020
    Quote Originally Posted by Leque33  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. She's "Stacy" from California in this ad. This morning, she's "Jen" from Georgia. Two different numbers as well. Jen has short hair (wig). See for yourself.
    Also saw her ad that she got kicked out from Stockton. I wouldn't trust her if my life depended on it. Seems extremely fishy.

  13. #4019
    Quote Originally Posted by Wbhc1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her is she any good.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...r/910127535169
    Stay away. She's "Stacy" from California in this ad. This morning, she's "Jen" from Georgia. Two different numbers as well. Jen has short hair (wig). See for yourself.

  14. #4018

    Jenny

    Anyone have any information on this one:

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...x/613620280977

    I've seen her ads before but cannot find any reviews.

    Thanks Cica.

  15. #4017

    Well. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bap000  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you TOFTT? ? ? And report your findings.

    JMO. Unless that's a tranny in the picture, the sneakers to left look pretty large.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape