Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 1193 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14644

    Layla / Carly

    Anyone remember Layla / Carly from a few years back? I always regretted not seeing her. Thought she was pretty hot. I recently stubble stumbled upon her fb and messaged her. She is out of the business, but does occasionally meet UTR. I searched here for reviews / pics / vids, but couldn't find any. Did anyone put here see her back then. She quoted me 2. Plus hotel. It's a little steep for me, especially if I can't find any reviews. Thanks.

  2. #14643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Beware a setup

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about taking the plunge today and if anyone had any experience.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/072177546143
    I went to visit her today September 4th 2021. We message all cool then she gave me a fake address just in case I didn't show up. She called me up and she didn't sound nervous so I was getting a bad vibe just the way she talk. So I said maybe it's just me being paranoid and still continue to drive. But the closer I get, the more nervous I'm getting and those are usually bad sign. So I arrived and can see through her window and she left the front door open and I got in and she open her house door. But I noticed she didn't come out the door at all. She wasn't wearing anything sexy and she's nothing like the pic. So I didn't step inside the house. I ask her if she's working with LE since she look like she's 16 or 17. She said no. So I told her to touch my dick if she's not. She kept saying coming. I'm like then let me touch you to make sure. The whole time she just stood at the door and I stood outside and never step foot inside cause something wasn't right. Do she's like come on, get in. I'm here by myself. So I said nope. You acting shady for standing at the door and never come out when you not even wearing anything sexy. So I turn around to leave and noticed a shadow from the inside of the house. When I open the main outside door to leave. Another woman yell " are you going to come get your dick suck or not" I look back and didn't say a word and got In my car and left.

  3. #14642
    She a whole lot of fun if that Jazmine cashere she also goes by Jodi.

  4. #14641

    Tayla

    Quote Originally Posted by JugHead99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any news on these ladies? I am in the providence area for a bit and was wondering if these ladies are worth the time. Any news on them or any recommendations would be really appreciated.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/708822600136

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/714367207927

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/660672765609

    Got in touch with Amanda and Tayla but just wanted to check out if they are worth it.
    I did a little research on Tayla in the Boston boards a couple months back. What I read wasn't encouraging. Proceed at your own risk.

  5. #14640

    Any news?

    Does anyone have any news on these ladies? I am in the providence area for a bit and was wondering if these ladies are worth the time. Any news on them or any recommendations would be really appreciated.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/708822600136

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/714367207927

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/660672765609

    Got in touch with Amanda and Tayla but just wanted to check out if they are worth it.

  6. #14639
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about taking the plunge today and if anyone had any experience.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/072177546143
    No but she is definitely fibbing about her information. 115 pounds and less than 5 ft? She probably weighs a lot more than that. If that doesn't bother you, TOFTT.

  7. #14638

    Carmella

    You can for 600.

    Talk about pps.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Fuck this witch.

  8. #14637

    Does anyone have any experience with this one

    Was thinking about taking the plunge today and if anyone had any experience.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/072177546143

  9. #14636
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Has Jade lost this much weight?

    Posting as Lucy now: https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/598472752191.
    If you mean the Jade in my pics below, from a couple years ago, that link is NOT the same Jade. Pictures in that link look nothing like her. And greek, her claim to fame, is not even listed in that ad. Tattoo analysis is not even needed--that's NOT the 3-hole Jade GFE pleaser whose ass and cunnt that I, and many others, have ploughed bareback, which the original Jade surely loved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1733.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1734.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1735.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1736.jpeg‎  

  10. #14635
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Has Jade lost this much weight?

    Posting as Lucy now: https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/598472752191.
    I don't think so, tattoos don't match & I pounded her from behind many times and don't recall that tattoo on her lower back. I've been trying to reach her for awhile myself with no luck. If anyone has a recent good number for Jade def let me know.

  11. #14634

    Is this Jade?

    Has Jade lost this much weight?

    Posting as Lucy now: https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/598472752191.

  12. #14633
    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of her recently out in the cape. I'm a bit younger than her preferred age group, but if you are polite and mature in the booking process and take time to be genuine you can get by that. She must be around 50. Quite a bit more worn down looking than some her pics, but she is likely as hot as you will find for her age. Small, tight, fit, tan with huge fake tits that are a ton of fun. Had a good time and she is easy to get along with, but was disappointed she wouldn't do 2 rounds during a hr visit. Which I thought is total bs because of how much she charges and didn't even use up the whole hr. She didn't want lfk or dfk due to the outbreak, but Not sure if that was the real reason or if she was uncomfortable with my age. I'm curious if anyone else experienced the same. Not a bad time, she's a very hot MILF, but no chance at a 2nd round was pretty disappointing. Expected more given the amount she charges, which also makes her a once in a blue moon type dream for most.
    Here's some links: https://tryst.link/escort/lucille-bleu.

    https://twitter.com/lucybwithme

    I've seen her a few times over the last couple of years, mostly when down the Cape. I've had better experiences than listed above (LFK, DFK, and multiple pops each time). I'm also close to her age cut off, and she has mentioned to me before that younger guys wear her OUT LOL. I may have had better experiences because the first time I saw her her rate was much lower and I booked 2 hours for 1st encounter. After that its just been an hours but have always gotten 2 pops.

    Her body and mm tits are bricks, but definitely fun if you are into it. I agree her face is showing her age, and she's had some work done to it that isn't top notch but I still find her attractive in the hard body MILF next door I need to fuck way.

    Her target market is older gents who become regulars between Boston and the Cape and are lucky get a pop in the date. From the conversations I've had with her, I get the vibe she resents having to see new people and kind of expected by now she would be able to be UTR as a taken care of mistress.

    I must be grandfathered in since my first 2 hour encounter a couple of years back.

    I'd see her again, but not anytime soon, especially if she isn't into LFK and DFK due to variants.

  13. #14632

    Things change, not always for the better.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    See my Post 10121 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...470&viewfull=1#post4787470.

    Then, use the search engine on this forum, just enter her name. You will find a mother lode of similar observations.
    Visited her at her in call few years back before her implants. Experience was just ok, hoping things would get better, went back a second time, it was like a scene from scary movie, girl is bi polar, and should be on different meds.

  14. #14631

    Carmella again

    Quote Originally Posted by Apfreely  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/carmelacalmsme

    Just wondering if it's worth it. Thanks!
    See my Post 10121 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...470&viewfull=1#post4787470.

    Then, use the search engine on this forum, just enter her name. You will find a mother lode of similar observations.

  15. #14630

    Wicked Witch

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Fuck this witch.
    Word has it that the reason she's the way she is is because a house fell on her sister. LMAO!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape