Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 25033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14623

    BBW in wooney

    What was the $?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one posting for awhile, used to be car dates only, so I never pulled the trigger. Saw today she's uosting so I took the chance. She's definitely heavier than the pics and short, thick bbw, so if you don't like big girls you should pass on this one. With that being said I had a really good visit with her. She started with a nice wet BBBJ, after a few minutes of that she slipped on the cover and bent her over. She is kinda cute but what did it for me is she was clean & smelled good with no signs of demons. I should also mention she was super wet & tight and can take it all, I didn't last long. I'll see her again when I have the need for a nice bbw.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/467322345100
    .

  2. #14622

    Anybody seen Carmela?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmelacalmsme

    Just wondering if it's worth it. Thanks!

  3. #14621

  4. #14620
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibcnu2  [View Original Post]
    New to post but have been in the game about 3 yrs. Hoping someone may have tasted Sarah? I can't find any posts / reports. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...idence-947953. Out of town area code so flag #1.

    Thanks guys.
    Those pics at $2 per HR with a GFE menu is too good to be true.

    Her 2 reviews are both new accounts and she is both their only reviews on the site.

    Screams scammer, get your ebay gift cards ready for her.

  5. #14619
    I have not, but I'd like to if she has a good menu. BTW, the URL works if you delete the period at the end of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibcnu2  [View Original Post]
    New to post but have been in the game about 3 yrs. Hoping someone may have tasted Sarah? I can't find any posts / reports. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...idence-947953. Out of town area code so flag #1.

    Thanks guys.

  6. #14618

    Don' t

    Don't walk, run from this one.

  7. #14617

    Let us know,

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Someone new popped up on my radar and planning on checking her out but figured I would see if anyone else had intel?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alice-es...vidence-945076

    Has 1 review on them but that basically means nothing these days.

    The review doesn't read to be fake based on all the details provided and some good and not so good points.

    Claims to be new to the business, review mentions her roommate is in the biz as well.

    Any and all info appreciated before I find out first hand, Thanks.
    Saw this cutie the other day, a little rich for my blood $$ if the s the real deal $$$ might be an option.

  8. #14616

    BBW sexy, gothic, curvy goddess-Woonie

    Seen this one posting for awhile, used to be car dates only, so I never pulled the trigger. Saw today she's uosting so I took the chance. She's definitely heavier than the pics and short, thick bbw, so if you don't like big girls you should pass on this one. With that being said I had a really good visit with her. She started with a nice wet BBBJ, after a few minutes of that she slipped on the cover and bent her over. She is kinda cute but what did it for me is she was clean & smelled good with no signs of demons. I should also mention she was super wet & tight and can take it all, I didn't last long. I'll see her again when I have the need for a nice bbw.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/467322345100

  9. #14615

    Any info on Alice?

    Someone new popped up on my radar and planning on checking her out but figured I would see if anyone else had intel?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alice-es...vidence-945076

    Has 1 review on them but that basically means nothing these days.

    The review doesn't read to be fake based on all the details provided and some good and not so good points.

    Claims to be new to the business, review mentions her roommate is in the biz as well.

    Any and all info appreciated before I find out first hand, Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_612bbd2b72ebd.jpg‎  

  10. #14614

    Sarah

    New to post but have been in the game about 3 yrs. Hoping someone may have tasted Sarah? I can't find any posts / reports. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...idence-947953. Out of town area code so flag #1.

    Thanks guys.

  11. #14613

    Bathroomless Ashley?

    Quote Originally Posted by NhBulldogs  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys there was an older lady often talked about I can't remember her name she was a complete GFE nympho in Providence. I'm heading out Thursday and wondered if anyone can guide me to her? I have some great NH connects if anyone ever comes this way.
    I think you may mean this Ashley: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972062.

  12. #14612

    #look familiar

    This number texted me yest. The usual, hey babe I'm available hmu. I can't find out who it is. I don't text many so I assume I texted her before. Anyone recognise it?

    4013793060.

  13. #14611
    Probably not in this state. Make sure you have your deposit ready. LOL. $200 an hour with that body!? Next.

  14. #14610

  15. #14609
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    So I text this flat chested but otherwise very attractive woman and she immediately responds. She gives me her rates and asks what time I want to meet and now we are getting to the point when they say "what's your address honey" ? At this point I ask "May I call you " ? And she responds "Why " ? I told her that in the past I have been fooled by men who pretend to be women so I would like to hear her voice" . Then she comes back with a text that she is very professional and that she would never do that "! So the texting ends. Has anyone else run into the same problem? You never get to hear her voice. Back when I was nave and didn't bother to actually talk and set off with the directions they gave me (typically to a motel) and when I would text them for a room number from the parking lot I would get a message back like "You loser" or just no message at all. It was a straight forward 401 area code so I did not expect this. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...rvice/38804892#&gid=1&pid=3.
    They usually go as far as saying that they are in your neighborhood then ask for a deposit via cash app or other before they come up, if it gets that far, tell them you will meet outside the building then go up together, that should confirm one way or the other, good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape