Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14630

    Wicked Witch

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Fuck this witch.
    Word has it that the reason she's the way she is is because a house fell on her sister. LMAO!!

  2. #14629

    Maria is real

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Maria has been advertising under various names and phone numbers for at least a year, and she's never answered my numerous texts. If you actually find a real person who looks something like those pix, let me know!
    I've seen her a few times over the years she post with different numbers and different names. Maria, Lisa. She does covered only. The first Pic on her page is the most accurate. She's a dirty talker when your plowing her. And she on occasion does two girl with Mary Jane and trust me its totally worth it if you got the money for them both.

  3. #14628

    Mostly car dates

    I've seen her a few time a while back. She mostly does car dates. Give BBBJ. Kinda chunky. Her prices have gone up.

  4. #14627

    Kelli

    I was attending a wedding in your fine city. I had a small window of opportunity and the only providers available from my list of choices was Kelli and Coco. I chose Kelli, knowing full well what I was getting into based on the reviews here and elsewhere. Everything I read was accurate. I received a very good BBBJ with lots of attention to the boys. CFS included K9 and missionary. She can take a good deep pounding and I popped after a good deep dicking. She cleaned me up, and we laid on the bed chatting. She started stroking me and then started BBBJ again. I was running out of time, so I jerked off while she was sucking my nipples and rubbing my ass, finally coming in her hand. Haven't had two pops in a while. She let me rest a bit after that effort. I had a good time.

    Kelli: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/685267564904.

    Coco: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/558800571310.

  5. #14626
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    What was the $?.
    Thanks NE, I've had this one as a possibility. What was the damage? Decent place? Thank you.

  6. #14625
    Quote Originally Posted by Apfreely  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/carmelacalmsme

    Just wondering if it's worth it. Thanks!
    Fuck this witch.

  7. #14624

    Bennies

    Welfare for about 30 k young females ending this week in Rhody. See if that does anything for our job market? I got one fat Cc'are hitting me up cause her unemployment ran out.

  8. #14623

    Use the search button on the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Apfreely  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/carmelacalmsme

    Just wondering if it's worth it. Thanks!
    There are a lot of reviews on her. Consensus is not good.

  9. #14622

    BBW in wooney

    What was the $?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one posting for awhile, used to be car dates only, so I never pulled the trigger. Saw today she's uosting so I took the chance. She's definitely heavier than the pics and short, thick bbw, so if you don't like big girls you should pass on this one. With that being said I had a really good visit with her. She started with a nice wet BBBJ, after a few minutes of that she slipped on the cover and bent her over. She is kinda cute but what did it for me is she was clean & smelled good with no signs of demons. I should also mention she was super wet & tight and can take it all, I didn't last long. I'll see her again when I have the need for a nice bbw.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/467322345100
    .

  10. #14621

    Anybody seen Carmela?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmelacalmsme

    Just wondering if it's worth it. Thanks!

  11. #14620

  12. #14619
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibcnu2  [View Original Post]
    New to post but have been in the game about 3 yrs. Hoping someone may have tasted Sarah? I can't find any posts / reports. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...idence-947953. Out of town area code so flag #1.

    Thanks guys.
    Those pics at $2 per HR with a GFE menu is too good to be true.

    Her 2 reviews are both new accounts and she is both their only reviews on the site.

    Screams scammer, get your ebay gift cards ready for her.

  13. #14618
    I have not, but I'd like to if she has a good menu. BTW, the URL works if you delete the period at the end of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibcnu2  [View Original Post]
    New to post but have been in the game about 3 yrs. Hoping someone may have tasted Sarah? I can't find any posts / reports. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...idence-947953. Out of town area code so flag #1.

    Thanks guys.

  14. #14617

    Don' t

    Don't walk, run from this one.

  15. #14616

    Let us know,

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Someone new popped up on my radar and planning on checking her out but figured I would see if anyone else had intel?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alice-es...vidence-945076

    Has 1 review on them but that basically means nothing these days.

    The review doesn't read to be fake based on all the details provided and some good and not so good points.

    Claims to be new to the business, review mentions her roommate is in the biz as well.

    Any and all info appreciated before I find out first hand, Thanks.
    Saw this cutie the other day, a little rich for my blood $$ if the s the real deal $$$ might be an option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape