Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14633
    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of her recently out in the cape. I'm a bit younger than her preferred age group, but if you are polite and mature in the booking process and take time to be genuine you can get by that. She must be around 50. Quite a bit more worn down looking than some her pics, but she is likely as hot as you will find for her age. Small, tight, fit, tan with huge fake tits that are a ton of fun. Had a good time and she is easy to get along with, but was disappointed she wouldn't do 2 rounds during a hr visit. Which I thought is total bs because of how much she charges and didn't even use up the whole hr. She didn't want lfk or dfk due to the outbreak, but Not sure if that was the real reason or if she was uncomfortable with my age. I'm curious if anyone else experienced the same. Not a bad time, she's a very hot MILF, but no chance at a 2nd round was pretty disappointing. Expected more given the amount she charges, which also makes her a once in a blue moon type dream for most.
    Here's some links: https://tryst.link/escort/lucille-bleu.

    https://twitter.com/lucybwithme

    I've seen her a few times over the last couple of years, mostly when down the Cape. I've had better experiences than listed above (LFK, DFK, and multiple pops each time). I'm also close to her age cut off, and she has mentioned to me before that younger guys wear her OUT LOL. I may have had better experiences because the first time I saw her her rate was much lower and I booked 2 hours for 1st encounter. After that its just been an hours but have always gotten 2 pops.

    Her body and mm tits are bricks, but definitely fun if you are into it. I agree her face is showing her age, and she's had some work done to it that isn't top notch but I still find her attractive in the hard body MILF next door I need to fuck way.

    Her target market is older gents who become regulars between Boston and the Cape and are lucky get a pop in the date. From the conversations I've had with her, I get the vibe she resents having to see new people and kind of expected by now she would be able to be UTR as a taken care of mistress.

    I must be grandfathered in since my first 2 hour encounter a couple of years back.

    I'd see her again, but not anytime soon, especially if she isn't into LFK and DFK due to variants.

  2. #14632

    Things change, not always for the better.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    See my Post 10121 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...470&viewfull=1#post4787470.

    Then, use the search engine on this forum, just enter her name. You will find a mother lode of similar observations.
    Visited her at her in call few years back before her implants. Experience was just ok, hoping things would get better, went back a second time, it was like a scene from scary movie, girl is bi polar, and should be on different meds.

  3. #14631

    Carmella again

    Quote Originally Posted by Apfreely  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/carmelacalmsme

    Just wondering if it's worth it. Thanks!
    See my Post 10121 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...470&viewfull=1#post4787470.

    Then, use the search engine on this forum, just enter her name. You will find a mother lode of similar observations.

  4. #14630

    Wicked Witch

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Fuck this witch.
    Word has it that the reason she's the way she is is because a house fell on her sister. LMAO!!

  5. #14629

    Maria is real

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Maria has been advertising under various names and phone numbers for at least a year, and she's never answered my numerous texts. If you actually find a real person who looks something like those pix, let me know!
    I've seen her a few times over the years she post with different numbers and different names. Maria, Lisa. She does covered only. The first Pic on her page is the most accurate. She's a dirty talker when your plowing her. And she on occasion does two girl with Mary Jane and trust me its totally worth it if you got the money for them both.

  6. #14628

    Mostly car dates

    I've seen her a few time a while back. She mostly does car dates. Give BBBJ. Kinda chunky. Her prices have gone up.

  7. #14627

    Kelli

    I was attending a wedding in your fine city. I had a small window of opportunity and the only providers available from my list of choices was Kelli and Coco. I chose Kelli, knowing full well what I was getting into based on the reviews here and elsewhere. Everything I read was accurate. I received a very good BBBJ with lots of attention to the boys. CFS included K9 and missionary. She can take a good deep pounding and I popped after a good deep dicking. She cleaned me up, and we laid on the bed chatting. She started stroking me and then started BBBJ again. I was running out of time, so I jerked off while she was sucking my nipples and rubbing my ass, finally coming in her hand. Haven't had two pops in a while. She let me rest a bit after that effort. I had a good time.

    Kelli: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/685267564904.

    Coco: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/558800571310.

  8. #14626
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    What was the $?.
    Thanks NE, I've had this one as a possibility. What was the damage? Decent place? Thank you.

  9. #14625
    Quote Originally Posted by Apfreely  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/carmelacalmsme

    Just wondering if it's worth it. Thanks!
    Fuck this witch.

  10. #14624

    Bennies

    Welfare for about 30 k young females ending this week in Rhody. See if that does anything for our job market? I got one fat Cc'are hitting me up cause her unemployment ran out.

  11. #14623

    Use the search button on the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Apfreely  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/carmelacalmsme

    Just wondering if it's worth it. Thanks!
    There are a lot of reviews on her. Consensus is not good.

  12. #14622

    BBW in wooney

    What was the $?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one posting for awhile, used to be car dates only, so I never pulled the trigger. Saw today she's uosting so I took the chance. She's definitely heavier than the pics and short, thick bbw, so if you don't like big girls you should pass on this one. With that being said I had a really good visit with her. She started with a nice wet BBBJ, after a few minutes of that she slipped on the cover and bent her over. She is kinda cute but what did it for me is she was clean & smelled good with no signs of demons. I should also mention she was super wet & tight and can take it all, I didn't last long. I'll see her again when I have the need for a nice bbw.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/467322345100
    .

  13. #14621

    Anybody seen Carmela?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmelacalmsme

    Just wondering if it's worth it. Thanks!

  14. #14620

  15. #14619
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibcnu2  [View Original Post]
    New to post but have been in the game about 3 yrs. Hoping someone may have tasted Sarah? I can't find any posts / reports. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...idence-947953. Out of town area code so flag #1.

    Thanks guys.
    Those pics at $2 per HR with a GFE menu is too good to be true.

    Her 2 reviews are both new accounts and she is both their only reviews on the site.

    Screams scammer, get your ebay gift cards ready for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape