Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2720

    SA Labor Day sale?

    I'm getting pretty bored of staying in the house and looking to sign back up for the site.

    Any chance of a sale or promo code in the next week or so?

  2. #2719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Reminds me

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuits1234  [View Original Post]
    UPDATE:

    I moved on from this one. I've been trying for almost a week now and still no dice. She constantly sends live nudes and videos of her playing with herself yet will not entertain so much as the IDEA of us meeting up. Even for a coffee! I think she either just gets off on the idea of meeting up with someone, or is extremely shy / new to this game.

    Today I finally went direct and asked what size allowance it would take to meet up with her (as I have yet to send her any money at all and figured that was the cause of the cold feet). She proceeded to tell me that she magically started her monthly cycle today (meaning she can't meet for a week-ish now) and then curved the topic completely.

    Luck is either against me or she is playing games. Regardless, I have no tolerance for wasting my time. If anyone has any luck with this one, please do let me know how the hell you got through fog.
    Of Anna from S. B. Last year. Every excuse you could think of. The best one was her parents wouldn't let her leave the house. She was 23 years old.

  3. #2718

    Update on SB

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuits1234  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/affbf...2-36e36c80b67f

    Been talking with this one on and off for a few days now via a popular social media platform, so I know that she is real. That's where the positives end sadly.

    Impossible to set anything up with. Completely avoids the conversation of meeting up for anything. Even just a meet and greet for coffee. She won't even talk about the arrangement itself. Yet, she is more than happy to send dozens of videos and pictures of her naked each day. Note that I haven't sent her a dime yet; but I sure have offered to!

    Anyone tried her yet? Not sure what the deal is.
    UPDATE:

    I moved on from this one. I've been trying for almost a week now and still no dice. She constantly sends live nudes and videos of her playing with herself yet will not entertain so much as the IDEA of us meeting up. Even for a coffee! I think she either just gets off on the idea of meeting up with someone, or is extremely shy / new to this game.

    Today I finally went direct and asked what size allowance it would take to meet up with her (as I have yet to send her any money at all and figured that was the cause of the cold feet). She proceeded to tell me that she magically started her monthly cycle today (meaning she can't meet for a week-ish now) and then curved the topic completely.

    Luck is either against me or she is playing games. Regardless, I have no tolerance for wasting my time. If anyone has any luck with this one, please do let me know how the hell you got through fog.

  4. #2717
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion8  [View Original Post]
    Left a message to a SB for quite sometime. Just got below response. Not disclosing the name just yet. Will keep you guys posted and post her name if I pass. But I need fellow experienced expert opinion.

    Hi there!! I get a lot of messages on here so I'm going to be upfront with what I'm looking for (: I'm married and my husband loves watching me with other men, it's our thing and I'm not willing to meet up without him around. Also, I would love to meet someone who is open to filming content for my * page! If you're still interested hit me up & we can meet up for dinner or something to see if we click (: if you're not interested please don't write back & waste each others time. I hope it's something you're interested in & I would love to get to know you better!!

    Thought?
    Sounds like the classic cuckold fetish, which is probably more prevalent out there than we realize. If it were me and assuming she fits what you look for, I would definitely meet the two of them for a drink, beer, etc and then size up the guy in terms of being genuine about the cuckold. If they can host but you are still concerned about the risk then ask them if she is up for an MFM. I have done over a dozen MFMs and would be available as needed. Just PM me.

  5. #2716

    Hi

    I sent her msg on SA. She reads the message but has not replied yet. Siprised her username is "Hi".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/affbfbaa-67d5-4cf3-8952-36e36c80b67f
    Last edited by Hiamey; 08-21-21 at 00:05. Reason: Add link

  6. #2715

    Cold Feet? Time Waster? Same difference at this point.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/affbf...2-36e36c80b67f

    Been talking with this one on and off for a few days now via a popular social media platform, so I know that she is real. That's where the positives end sadly.

    Impossible to set anything up with. Completely avoids the conversation of meeting up for anything. Even just a meet and greet for coffee. She won't even talk about the arrangement itself. Yet, she is more than happy to send dozens of videos and pictures of her naked each day. Note that I haven't sent her a dime yet; but I sure have offered to!

    Anyone tried her yet? Not sure what the deal is.

  7. #2714
    My thoughts exactly. Both in sugar dating and vanilla dating, people sour themselves to the game by chasing things that clearly aren't working. People actively curate their hobbies, careers, and social circles, why not apply it to dating as well?

    You're just bound to have a much better time by linking up with likeminded people who you don't have to struggle with them to align with you.

    If I get ghosted once, that's it, I'm done. If it takes her 2 days to respond to a simple text, I'm done before it even started. Just like you said, you don't need to be a high roller, being genuine and consistent is more than enough, AND APPRECIATED GREATLY, for the right people.

    I don't understand people chasing women who have ridiculous expectations for dates and fighting for her attention the entire date, hoping to get her to take her eyes off her Snapchat account for more than 5 minutes. How is that fun for anyone?

    You're worth it, guys. You're worth being treated with appreciation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDistance  [View Original Post]
    LOL! I don't think I aim as high as some guys do here, and there are a lot of cute students (or milfs, my last sb was 47 when we met, but was a fitness professional and easily could have passed for ten years younger, and she may be on track to get me back) who are looking for stability and consistency.

    I'm not a high roller, but I'm genuine and a gentleman. You can follow my history on this site over a lot of years. I don't waste a lot of time with someone that there isn't some pretty good open communication from the start. I don't negotiate, so I don't waste a lot of time with someone who isn't in alignment.

    I'm single and that might also make a difference.

    Lunch dates Tuesday and Wednesday will wrap up my month. I canceled a dinner date tonight because there just wasn't any traction.

  8. #2713
    LOL! I don't think I aim as high as some guys do here, and there are a lot of cute students (or milfs, my last sb was 47 when we met, but was a fitness professional and easily could have passed for ten years younger, and she may be on track to get me back) who are looking for stability and consistency.

    I'm not a high roller, but I'm genuine and a gentleman. You can follow my history on this site over a lot of years. I don't waste a lot of time with someone that there isn't some pretty good open communication from the start. I don't negotiate, so I don't waste a lot of time with someone who isn't in alignment.

    I'm single and that might also make a difference.

    Lunch dates Tuesday and Wednesday will wrap up my month. I canceled a dinner date tonight because there just wasn't any traction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Did Julia Roberts ever respond to you on there? While everyone else either gets scammed or just the usual waste of text with these frauds and time wasters it is you that's taking all the good ones away from us.

  9. #2712
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheaton278  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have suggestions on how to purchase a SA membership without using a real credit card? In the past they accepted Vanilla prepaid cards, but I just tried to use a vanilla card and as I entered the card number a message popped up - "we do not accept most pre paid cards. Consider using a major credit card. " I would appreciate any suggestions on options for membership without a direct link to my real card info.
    Vanilla Cards have always worked for me. I've even renewed a couple of times even though it gave me that warning message. They want your money.

  10. #2711

    Does anyone

    Anyone have suggestions on how to purchase a SA membership without using a real credit card? In the past they accepted Vanilla prepaid cards, but I just tried to use a vanilla card and as I entered the card number a message popped up - "we do not accept most pre paid cards. Consider using a major credit card. " I would appreciate any suggestions on options for membership without a direct link to my real card info.

  11. #2710
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Does one use a fake / anonymous name with Venmo.
    I've been able to set up my Venmo in a manner that whenever I send a payment to someone, it gives a false name that I've entered. However, because it's linked directly to you and your bank / card accounts, in the event of a litigious event, it would be absolutely a breeze to find out who you are. For that reason, I don't use Venmo and other digital payment platforms for the hobby. And I would advise others against it as well, UNLESS, the payment was sent for something not 'play' related and you can prove it or you've established a long term relationship with the person and you trust them.

    Be safe out there.

  12. #2709

    Venmo

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDistance  [View Original Post]
    I let them pick where we have lunch or dinner. I don't pay someone to have a meal with me, except for the meal itself. Sometimes that's a nice place, and sometimes it's not. I usually suggest an upgrade if it's not.

    If it goes well, I'll venmo a little something afterwards, but that's a complete surprise to them and is usually met with a "You don't need to do that!" type response.

    Interestingly, I've had no requests for gas money up front, first date payment, sitter money or car repair funds this time around. Hell, one of the girls offered to cover the tip!
    Does one use a fake / anonymous name with Venmo.

  13. #2708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    By any chance

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDistance  [View Original Post]
    I let them pick where we have lunch or dinner. I don't pay someone to have a meal with me, except for the meal itself. Sometimes that's a nice place, and sometimes it's not. I usually suggest an upgrade if it's not.

    If it goes well, I'll venmo a little something afterwards, but that's a complete surprise to them and is usually met with a "You don't need to do that!" type response.

    Interestingly, I've had no requests for gas money up front, first date payment, sitter money or car repair funds this time around. Hell, one of the girls offered to cover the tip!
    Did Julia Roberts ever respond to you on there? While everyone else either gets scammed or just the usual waste of text with these frauds and time wasters it is you that's taking all the good ones away from us.

  14. #2707
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Can ask are you paying and how much for that first date you don't have sex with them sir?
    I let them pick where we have lunch or dinner. I don't pay someone to have a meal with me, except for the meal itself. Sometimes that's a nice place, and sometimes it's not. I usually suggest an upgrade if it's not.

    If it goes well, I'll venmo a little something afterwards, but that's a complete surprise to them and is usually met with a "You don't need to do that!" type response.

    Interestingly, I've had no requests for gas money up front, first date payment, sitter money or car repair funds this time around. Hell, one of the girls offered to cover the tip!

  15. #2706

    SugarDaisy

    Met this one. Would not repeat. PM if you want more information. Happy hunting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc760...e-bb3938302b1a

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape