Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 5382
-
09-02-21 18:05 #1002Banned Member

Posts: 1001Gabriella RR review
On Time Yes.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Porn Star No.
LanguagesEnglish.
Service Massage.
Phone Type Text Message.
SmokesNo.
AvailabilityDaytime / Nighttime.
Services Delivered As PromisedYes.
Appearance BuildAthletic White.
Age31 - 5'6" - 5'8" Eye ColorHazel Hair Color Brown Hair Type Straight Shoulder Length.
Pussy Shaved Photos accurate.
Breast Size 36-37 DD.
Breast ImplantsDon't Know Super Nice.
Tattoos One.
Services Offered Body to Body Mass Sex No Touch Pussy- On The Outside.
Massage QualityAbove Average.
Full, No-Rush Session.
-
09-02-21 17:57 #1001Banned Member

Posts: 3075Gabriella on RR
Man I love her backside and have been admiring her pictures. I've had some nice texts with her. Any intel is greatly appreciated.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/156818
-
09-02-21 17:47 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 116Jasmine
Do your have a link?
Originally Posted by BigChopper
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 15:02 #999Senior Member

Posts: 112Jasmine GG Miramar
I saw her back when this group was in MV. If I remember, she was a dancer in Vegas and said her menu was pretty open. She let me titty f*ck her and said to bring the extra 40 next time. I haven't been back haha. Nothing against her though, I just didn't feel it.
Originally Posted by BigChopper
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 13:54 #998Regular Member

Posts: 21She did 1 or 2 MOMPOV porn vids (under the name Naomi). I enjoyed the scenes. She was doing some solo stuff more recently (check PH; search for safire129) and she had started a OF page but it has gone stagnant since July.
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]
I visited her a couple times in Del Mar. It was a solid massage with a fun ending! (this was before her price increase).
-
09-02-21 13:21 #997Senior Member

Posts: 108This lady has done some videos. I saw her once and it was fantastic but I get the feeling that it may depend on the day and or YMMV.
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 13:19 #996Senior Member

Posts: 108Jasmine GG Miramar
Been wanting to see this lady for some time. I know that she is with a solid spot but just wondering if anyone has seen her and what the upgrades are?
-
09-02-21 04:52 #995Senior Member

Posts: 291Yup; the nasty fishy odor can be trichomoniasis or a yeast infection. Chlamydia and gonorrhea can also cause bad odors and discharge.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 01:28 #994Banned Member

Posts: 3075LOL. Yeah I sent her a text and asked which door will I find Elsy in. I told her 1 picture is of one of my ATF, and another is someone on my bucket list. I told her using at least 3 pictures of well known local girls is probably not a good idea. Shortly after my text she took her ad down. LOL.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 01:05 #993Senior Member

Posts: 529This one should win a prize
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/242865
Not only are the pics fake, but they are from 4 different local girl's ads. No wonder her reviews are disabled.
-
09-01-21 15:52 #992Senior Member

Posts: 61MILF Victoria. Del Mar
What's with this chick? Seems a bit old and not very attractive to be charging this much. Is there something I'm missing? I guess $260 isn't a fortune but dam, I feel like that money would be better spent elsewhere. I'm still searching for a Del Mar area replacement for Jussara while she is on vacation. Can someone give me the 411 on the broad?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/209256
-
08-31-21 10:39 #991Banned Member

Posts: 3075I always bring my own travel bag with soap / body wash and mouthwash.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
LOL. Yeah going to a gas station and getting some gas on your hands will do it.
LOL. I love the lingering scent of pussy. One time after an extensive DATY session I think I had pussy smell all over me because I went to go see one of my fav"legit" (was. LOL) massage therapist for a needed massage. She asked about the smell and we had a great discussion about services available at AMPs. My therapist was No, No, No. I would never do that. Now that same therapist is giving me light kisses and allowing respectful UTC, including FOV which she enjoys. LOL.
-
08-30-21 20:20 #990Senior Member

Posts: 529Bring your own
Bring your own soap / body wash and even change shirts before you head in. Always.
Originally Posted by Bushexplorer
[View Original Post]
If a scent / perfume persists after your date, stop for gas or eat a sloppy burrito, or hit the gym on your way home.
I love the lingering scent of a girl's pussy on me, so I plan accordingly to not get with the SO for as long as possible.
-
08-30-21 18:00 #989Senior Member

Posts: 115Perfume and scented anything.
I totally concur with the DATY issues, but perfume and scented oils are my issue. I often hobby during the work day and if the provider uses perfume that clings, that's a problem for me. They don't always have a shower avail and even if they do, why is it always scented soaps. I always bring my own so the Mrs. doesn't smell something different.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 10:47 #988Senior Member

Posts: 29O'Side Juliiana
She's in her 60's.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




