Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #1004
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Firm build, some would say thicc. Ass is amazing. The massage is nothing therapeutic. Her style is sensual, not really slides, but rubbing all over, breathing / nibbling / kissing your ears, lots of teasing. The tits are fake, but not oversized. She has way more than 1 tattoo, but not overly inked. This girl loves daty. She Comes many times. Allows FIV. Also allows Multiple pops. The finish for me has always been HE, but she will spit on your cock and apparently Russian is available. And for me its always been for the entry charge of $2. 2. She is now in a office type space in Sorrento / Carmel Valley. There is a shower available. Not a clock watcher. I am a repeat due to the chill vibe, no upsell, access to a clean tasty snatch.
    JRouac. Thanks for the intel brother. This was the confirmation I was hoping to see. She seems very cool via text and eager to see me. I like that she loves DATY and can come many times; I might have to bring my bibs. LOL.

    I will try to see her next week.

  2. #1003

    Gabi

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Man I love her backside and have been admiring her pictures. I've had some nice texts with her. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/156818
    Firm build, some would say thicc. Ass is amazing. The massage is nothing therapeutic. Her style is sensual, not really slides, but rubbing all over, breathing / nibbling / kissing your ears, lots of teasing. The tits are fake, but not oversized. She has way more than 1 tattoo, but not overly inked. This girl loves daty. She Comes many times. Allows FIV. Also allows Multiple pops. The finish for me has always been HE, but she will spit on your cock and apparently Russian is available. And for me its always been for the entry charge of $2. 2. She is now in a office type space in Sorrento / Carmel Valley. There is a shower available. Not a clock watcher. I am a repeat due to the chill vibe, no upsell, access to a clean tasty snatch.

  3. #1002

    Gabriella RR review

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Man I love her backside and have been admiring her pictures. I've had some nice texts with her. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/156818
    On Time Yes.

    Porn Star No.

    LanguagesEnglish.

    Service Massage.

    Phone Type Text Message.

    SmokesNo.

    AvailabilityDaytime / Nighttime.

    Services Delivered As PromisedYes.

    Appearance BuildAthletic White.

    Age31 - 5'6" - 5'8" Eye ColorHazel Hair Color Brown Hair Type Straight Shoulder Length.

    Pussy Shaved Photos accurate.

    Breast Size 36-37 DD.

    Breast ImplantsDon't Know Super Nice.

    Tattoos One.

    Services Offered Body to Body Mass Sex No Touch Pussy- On The Outside.

    Massage QualityAbove Average.

    Full, No-Rush Session.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gab.jpg‎   gab20.jpg‎  

  4. #1001

    Gabriella on RR

    Man I love her backside and have been admiring her pictures. I've had some nice texts with her. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/156818

  5. #1000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by BigChopper  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see this lady for some time. I know that she is with a solid spot but just wondering if anyone has seen her and what the upgrades are?
    Do your have a link?

  6. #999

    Jasmine GG Miramar

    I saw her back when this group was in MV. If I remember, she was a dancer in Vegas and said her menu was pretty open. She let me titty f*ck her and said to bring the extra 40 next time. I haven't been back haha. Nothing against her though, I just didn't feel it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigChopper  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see this lady for some time. I know that she is with a solid spot but just wondering if anyone has seen her and what the upgrades are?

  7. #998
    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    What's with this chick? Seems a bit old and not very attractive to be charging this much. Is there something I'm missing? I guess $260 isn't a fortune but dam, I feel like that money would be better spent elsewhere. I'm still searching for a Del Mar area replacement for Jussara while she is on vacation. Can someone give me the 411 on the broad?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/209256
    She did 1 or 2 MOMPOV porn vids (under the name Naomi). I enjoyed the scenes. She was doing some solo stuff more recently (check PH; search for safire129) and she had started a OF page but it has gone stagnant since July.

    I visited her a couple times in Del Mar. It was a solid massage with a fun ending! (this was before her price increase).

  8. #997
    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    What's with this chick? Seems a bit old and not very attractive to be charging this much. Is there something I'm missing? I guess $260 isn't a fortune but dam, I feel like that money would be better spent elsewhere. I'm still searching for a Del Mar area replacement for Jussara while she is on vacation. Can someone give me the 411 on the broad?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/209256
    This lady has done some videos. I saw her once and it was fantastic but I get the feeling that it may depend on the day and or YMMV.

  9. #996

    Jasmine GG Miramar

    Been wanting to see this lady for some time. I know that she is with a solid spot but just wondering if anyone has seen her and what the upgrades are?

  10. #995
    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]

    That smell basically could be bad hygiene or possibly an STD / STI right?
    Yup; the nasty fishy odor can be trichomoniasis or a yeast infection. Chlamydia and gonorrhea can also cause bad odors and discharge.

  11. #994
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/242865

    Not only are the pics fake, but they are from 4 different local girl's ads. No wonder her reviews are disabled.
    LOL. Yeah I sent her a text and asked which door will I find Elsy in. I told her 1 picture is of one of my ATF, and another is someone on my bucket list. I told her using at least 3 pictures of well known local girls is probably not a good idea. Shortly after my text she took her ad down. LOL.

  12. #993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    This one should win a prize

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/242865

    Not only are the pics fake, but they are from 4 different local girl's ads. No wonder her reviews are disabled.

  13. #992

    MILF Victoria. Del Mar

    What's with this chick? Seems a bit old and not very attractive to be charging this much. Is there something I'm missing? I guess $260 isn't a fortune but dam, I feel like that money would be better spent elsewhere. I'm still searching for a Del Mar area replacement for Jussara while she is on vacation. Can someone give me the 411 on the broad?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/209256

  14. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Bring your own soap / body wash and even change shirts before you head in. Always.

    If a scent / perfume persists after your date, stop for gas or eat a sloppy burrito, or hit the gym on your way home.

    I love the lingering scent of a girl's pussy on me, so I plan accordingly to not get with the SO for as long as possible.
    I always bring my own travel bag with soap / body wash and mouthwash.

    LOL. Yeah going to a gas station and getting some gas on your hands will do it.

    LOL. I love the lingering scent of pussy. One time after an extensive DATY session I think I had pussy smell all over me because I went to go see one of my fav"legit" (was. LOL) massage therapist for a needed massage. She asked about the smell and we had a great discussion about services available at AMPs. My therapist was No, No, No. I would never do that. Now that same therapist is giving me light kisses and allowing respectful UTC, including FOV which she enjoys. LOL.

  15. #990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Bring your own

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushexplorer  [View Original Post]
    I totally concur with the DATY issues, but perfume and scented oils are my issue. I often hobby during the work day and if the provider uses perfume that clings, that's a problem for me. They don't always have a shower avail and even if they do, why is it always scented soaps. I always bring my own so the Mrs. doesn't smell something different.
    Bring your own soap / body wash and even change shirts before you head in. Always.

    If a scent / perfume persists after your date, stop for gas or eat a sloppy burrito, or hit the gym on your way home.

    I love the lingering scent of a girl's pussy on me, so I plan accordingly to not get with the SO for as long as possible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape