Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 5384
-
08-30-21 18:00 #989Senior Member

Posts: 115Perfume and scented anything.
I totally concur with the DATY issues, but perfume and scented oils are my issue. I often hobby during the work day and if the provider uses perfume that clings, that's a problem for me. They don't always have a shower avail and even if they do, why is it always scented soaps. I always bring my own so the Mrs. doesn't smell something different.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 10:47 #988Senior Member

Posts: 29O'Side Juliiana
She's in her 60's.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 22:10 #987Senior Member

Posts: 562Eating fresh and young pussy is awesome. However, there is the pussy smell (or odor) and SO is super sensitive. I wouldn't pass her sniff-test. So, I stopped DATY many years ago unless I was traveling internationally.
Beside K agencies, I really doubt that other providers do take a shower between their clients. King is right-on about be the first-one.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 21:55 #986Senior Member

Posts: 529Which Juliana
I was referring to Solana Beach Juliana.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
and thanks to Big Chopper for confirming Tracey is hot, but limited menu.
-
08-29-21 20:51 #985Senior Member

Posts: 562Rob / Lion,
Nice report!
For the Juliana you are referring to, are you referring to Juliana from Solana Beach (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/197167) or Juliana from Oceanside (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/225335)?
Oceanside one is at her 50's.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 19:35 #984Senior Member

Posts: 654I love eating pussy too, and it can open up further menu items if you do it right. If she genuinely Os then she's often in a great mood to treat you like a bf rather than simply a client. I know its all a question of YMMV, but daty really does work if you can get around to it. Hygiene is important, and a whiff of odor is a real deal breaker for me too. I can usually suck it up and get off in a fbsm session, but I'd be very wary of FS under those conditions. I recall seeing a couple of providers who kind of gave off a bad odor, and have never repeated. It could be simply a time of month issue. It could also be a lack of hygiene after a bathroom visit. Kind of gross but let's face it, it happens. I always try to go in super clean, even if I know I'm going to have a shower. I kind of expect the same from the provider. That's one reason why I like to visit Asian Agencies. The show is part of the routine so you know she's squeaky clean. I don't think I'd go through a daty session if I got a whiff of something unpleasant. Many years in the hobby, and fingers crossed, I've not had an infection. I want to keep it that way.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 18:06 #983Banned Member

Posts: 3075I'm in my late 40's and have been dining since college. LOL. Knock on wood I have not gotten anything. I've always done the sniff test and don't dine if there's any odors and it's kept me out of trouble. I hope it's just bad hygiene. That's why I'm always the first one in if I plan on going to a FS spa. At least the girls at the AMMP take showers at least once or twice between customers.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
I hear you brother. If the smell is really bad I'll make an excuse and terminate the appointment. I would only stay if it was tolerable. LOL.
-
08-29-21 17:52 #982Senior Member

Posts: 132Ahh that's a good approach, but even getting a HJ would be hard for me stay focus, cause I'd dwell on the smell. And I 100% agree on the perfume too, so I usually avoid body to body contact, unless I know I can shower to hide that smell. It’s these little things we have to watch out for to avoid getting caught! Haha
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
That smell basically could be bad hygiene or possibly an STD / STI right?
-
08-29-21 17:13 #981Banned Member

Posts: 3075I love to dine. DATY can be pleasurable for me and the person I'm with. Yes, before I go feasting she must pass the sniff test. I will rub over her panties or FIV to conduct my sniff test. If there are any foul odor I will keep my fingers or mouth away for the remainder of the session. If I'm still on my stomach I'll make up some excuse about back pain and have her focus below and just do a massage and HJ ending.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
Yeah having a SO can be difficult with the hobby. Not just that V smell, but also perfumes.
-
08-29-21 15:41 #980Senior Member

Posts: 132I know a lot of guys here love DATY, but out of curiosity, what do you do when you get a bad "batch?" Do you stay focused on the task at hand?
Originally Posted by bane858
[View Original Post]
Many many years ago (during the CL days), I tried out an independent who ended up being very attracted to me, but she had a bf. I guess they had an agreement allowing her to get FIV from clients she liked. So she basically begged me to, and I obliged. On my way out, I noticed a bad smell on my finger and realized it was from her. I washed repeatedly for an hour to get the majority of the smell out (so I wouldn't get caught by the GF at the time), but it took almost a week to get rid of it entirely.
Hopefully those who enjoy doing this don't have SO's, or that smell would be on your face 🙁.
For myself, my body shuts down and cannot perform anymore. I met up with a provider recently and in the act got that familiar smell, and just like clockwork complete shrinkage. I thought about telling her, and maybe ask for money back, but decided not to.
-
08-29-21 13:06 #979Senior Member

Posts: 108Tracey
I've seen Tracey a bunch of times. Her pics are 100% her and accurate, although she is even better in person. She is one of the best HE massages but just like Ana. Only respectful MT.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 20:59 #978Senior Member

Posts: 226It took me three visits with Jasmine to get to the promised land. The first two visits were 200/ hr and were very enjoyable HE. The 3rd visit I offered to massage her. She was face down first and then on her flip I massaged her awesome breasts and then went to town on that pussy. Then I started to come up by sucking her tits and started to mount her when she asked if I wanted to have sex. Of course I said yes but she quickly got up to get a cover from her closet LOL. I laid on my back. She put the cover on with a short CBJ before getting on top for amazing cow girl. I was in heaven enjoying her breasts then she came. My turn was missionary where I took my time and she was awesome.She thanked me for giving her an orgasm and commented about being able to taste herself when we kissed haha. Afterwards she massaged me until the hour was over. 100 roses extra for the upgrade.
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 16:57 #977Senior Member

Posts: 529Brazilians
Great roundup, Rob! I always had the same thought about Brazilian girls loving DATY, or maybe they're just more likely to expand their menus than indi white chicks or other latinas, LOL.
I may just have to hunt down Jussara when she returns. Her pics make her look a little thick, but reviews are great.
Elena caught my eye on RR, and I wouldn't mind overpaying for a hot new Brazilian if her menu expands.
Juliana is a lot of fun after the first visit. Great 69 action, I thought she might knock one of my teeth loose she was fucking my face so hard. I'd guess mid-30's, but that body is flawless.
Never met Victoria, but Lily will open up the menu at least to DATY. I offered 40 because it's all I had. Very responsive, but not much of a connection, so she'll never rise to a regular.
Sophia is on my wishlist if I ever stumble into extra cash. I hear upgrades get pretty pricey.
I'd love to here a positive report on Tracey. Her pics are tempting. No reliable reviews here or elsewhere that I've found.
Called Esther once, but never was able to get our schedules to align. Another one who's been around but no reliable reviews.
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 11:05 #976Senior Member

Posts: 110Natural Tits
Has anyone gotten a session with either one of these two? Are they natural or enhanced?
Sofia Persian Puerto Rican.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/227902
Kali.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/218131
Looking for some big naturals to book some time with.
-
08-27-21 17:07 #975Senior Member

Posts: 61Hot Brazilians
Hey dude, I know of a few on that list. Sofia, at the top, is well reviewed here and other places. However, I have never seen her. She is definitely on my list.
Originally Posted by SanDiegoDude
[View Original Post]
I did notice you have 3 Brazilians on your list. I am something of a self proclaimed Brazilian connoisseur. Some post for 200/ hour others are 200/45 min. I always do the 200 regardless of time and regularly get 60-80 minutes, they are not clock watchers. As for services, most will do fully nude with a great ending and mutual touch. All of them, over time, open up and expand their menus in some way. It might be DATY or BBBJ, FIV, I recently had FS with one. It just depends on you and your level of attractiveness / game, or God forbid your wallet. But don't rush it and don't be pushy. I will say, Brazilian chicks love to have their pussy eaten. I just ran a pussy eating marathon on one of these girls, like 45 min straight and she couldn't get enough.
I will rank the ones I have seen for you, all can be searched on RR:
1. Jussara: unfortunately she is out of town until November but she is my dream girl. Great massage, therapeutic and sensual. Chemistry and, honestly ASMR style voice. She does have cats!
2. Elena: she is super new but if you like young, nubile and amazing legs she is pretty awesome. No massage skills though. Very tall but likes to camel slide.
3. Gabriella: she could be number 2 soon. This girl is something else. No massage but just an incredible body and great personality. Very sensual.
4. Juliana: a bit older, more north county but great all around. Nice therapeutic massage and sensual. Also a nearly perfect body and awesome personality. Menu expands pretty far.
5. Miss Sophia (NOT SOFIA): she could really be #1 but most of what she offers is a la carte so I don't see her because I can't afford it. If money is no issue, she should be the one you're seeing. Also, she is just a little bit older than I'm willing to pay extra for, I'm shallow with age while mongering.
OK BEYOND HERE IS B TEAM. Still good service but if the above are not available I will sometimes see these or just pass for the day.
6. Jasmine: she performs great. Therapeutic massage is ok but she is fun with her giant natural tits. I just think she is crazy, or medicated because she can be a little jeckle and Hyde. Menu expands a bit.
7. Ana / Tracey: Ana is in mission valley with another Brazilian I forget the details, maybe Tracey? Ok service all around but lacking chemistry. Insanely hot though, real pictures. YMMV. I think there menus are locked in, pretty vanilla.
8. Victoria: She runs with Brazilian lily and they share an office. Just like the mission valley crew, solid all around B option. Just a little more mechanical and less chemistry. Again, YMMV on these. Menu could also be locked in vanilla.
OK beyond here is last resort. These ones are OK but borderline unacceptable by my standards. They tend to charge a little less but deliver less and their looks are not as good.
9. Rosely: super sweet girl, decent all around service. Barely spoke English. Gave me my first prostate massage. Works out OF a familiar apartment complex.
10. Samara: rather lackluster in performance and looks but definitely did the job. I think she has a lazy eye and that freaks me out.
I'm almost certainly leaving a few out. I saw you have Esther on your list. I have tried to meet her several times, she even stood me up once, but we just cannot connect. I will not stop trying though. I had the same issue with Gabriella and she could be my #1 soon. Generally, the more illusive they are the better they are. Not always true but I really want to sample her.
Honorable mention, Melina Castro is something of a legend. I have never seen her because she is not my type but I only hear good things.
Good luck!










Reply With Quote




