Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 867 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 13004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6869

    1254 ww

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I hear Chen's is requiring that mongers show their vax card as well as completing a 50 hour course in bareback anal sex before cumming in Mayr's shitter.
    What about this old / new place called Tissue Therapy. I think it may go after chen business. Used to be Left Food Right foot but that closed so now there is noise that its a FS or Jack shack. I am not a fan of those curtain doors.

    Pusscilla, I've got a feeling we're not in goldfinger anymore.

    DGL.

  2. #6868
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix06  [View Original Post]
    She was active earlier this year, and I want to say that it was on this site (don't remember which board), also on EM, that someone mentioned they'd personally seen her. My last contact for her was a phone number of (310) xxx-4874.
    It does look like her telephone number. Has anybody seen her around lately? Last I heard she wanted to have a baby with her boyfriend and was pregnant. She said she was going to contact her close customers every once in a while after her child was born.

    Please PM me if any of you guys have her digits.

    Thanks.

  3. #6867
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mandates

    I hear Chen's is requiring that mongers show their vax card as well as completing a 50 hour course in bareback anal sex before cumming in Mayr's shitter.

  4. #6866
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1628  [View Original Post]
    The one on Colorado blvd in Glendale?
    No. Lakewood.

  5. #6865
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Ok everyone. Damage 120 BBBJ only. Listen tho. The massage itself actually put me to sleep because that's how good it was and she finished with a BBBJ. Which was good surprising very good. I don't regret it. Yet the price is a "little" high but man if you want a great massage and a great ending. Go here. Get MIA she's a tall Chinese woman. Actually petty cute. And hey I eould recommend. After a hard days of work and you want a great massage and a great happy ending come here with MIA. Not the other lady she will seran wrap it. She does not FS. Tried to butter her up but she doesn't bite. She would 69 but that's not my cup of tea.
    The one on Colorado blvd in Glendale?

  6. #6864

    Ocean spa

    Ok everyone. Damage 120 BBBJ only. Listen tho. The massage itself actually put me to sleep because that's how good it was and she finished with a BBBJ. Which was good surprising very good. I don't regret it. Yet the price is a "little" high but man if you want a great massage and a great ending. Go here. Get MIA she's a tall Chinese woman. Actually petty cute. And hey I eould recommend. After a hard days of work and you want a great massage and a great happy ending come here with MIA. Not the other lady she will seran wrap it. She does not FS. Tried to butter her up but she doesn't bite. She would 69 but that's not my cup of tea.

  7. #6863

    Danya CCity

    I've got an HE there but nothing great, was ok. Roaming was allowed and was allowed to go under and feel them twins. This was over a year back. But I think it depends on the provider. I've had other mongers say they did not have any luck. I think if we give the right vibe and idea of what we are there for and make it clear it should work. I was like so desperate when I went that I whispered into the lady in the front (which so happened to be the provider) grinning, something like: to give me someone good who knows to take care of a man. So YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    This establishment looks promising. Please send some intel. TIA.

  8. #6862

    Flower is cool

    Flower is my go to at lennox.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go to Lennox today and got Flower. Latina in her late 20's to early 30's with man made D's and looks like BBL but she claims that it's all hers. Idk what to believe because Latinas are just really gifted on that aspect. Excellent service I would say. Gives you some back rub before asking you to flip. She said she's there Fridays and Saturdays.

    Any intel who's in on Mondays?

  9. #6861

    Camilla on Lennox

    Venezuelan mami. Late 20's to early 30's. Nice massive Latina ass. Like the ones that will make you say "Damn!" But she's pure transaction. Asks you to flip right when she gets in the door. No back rub to get you in the mood. I mean I'm ok with aggressive / rough service but not when the goal is to rush you. No kisses on the pieced nips, no DATY. Will not repeat this girl. She's in on Tuesdays.

  10. #6860
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Where's this place located - (Lennox) ? And where's HT located also?
    I answered your question related to this on Inglewood Forum.

  11. #6859
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go to Lennox today and got Flower. Latina in her late 20's to early 30's with man made D's and looks like BBL but she claims that it's all hers. Idk what to believe because Latinas are just really gifted on that aspect. Excellent service I would say. Gives you some back rub before asking you to flip. She said she's there Fridays and Saturdays.

    Any intel who's in on Mondays?
    Where's this place located - (Lennox) ? And where's HT located also?

  12. #6858

    Flower on Lennox

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    I might be in the LAX Area on Fridays more often. Which is more enjoyable on Fridays, HT or Lennox? Any name on the girl / s you enjoy?
    Decided to go to Lennox today and got Flower. Latina in her late 20's to early 30's with man made D's and looks like BBL but she claims that it's all hers. Idk what to believe because Latinas are just really gifted on that aspect. Excellent service I would say. Gives you some back rub before asking you to flip. She said she's there Fridays and Saturdays.

    Any intel who's in on Mondays?

  13. #6857

    Relax and Refresh Robust Massage in WeHo- Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBT7  [View Original Post]
    I was in the mood for FS with a young, cutie, so I decided to try this place based on your report. Called up and the girl on the phone ended up being my provider I got there, Amy. Cute, thin little spinner with some good man-made Cs. Fun, suckable nips, barely any scarring. Shaved cute little kitty. Could legitimately be in her 20's, 30's at most. Definitely not older than 30's. Very soft-spoken but friendly and not shy.

    It was 30 minutes for. 4 to the house. 2 minutes of bullshit massage followed by good CBJ and then CFS in CG and Mish. Offered doggy as well, but went back to CBJ instead where we finished. BJ included DT and BLS. Popped in the hat in her mouth. I don't really want BB so I was happy with the service. She didn't want to kiss on the mouth either, but was fine with neck and body too -- I respected her boundaries on that, it's covid, she sees enough guys probably, I get it. Masks came down pretty quick for the session though once things quickly heated up.

    Tipped 1.2 for extras at the beginning and she seemed happy with it, so total damage was 1. 6. She asked me to come back again. She offered to get me a second girl at the beginning but I didn't want to pay for that. Not sure if paying for an hour would slow things down here or not. I'd definitely go back if it did or if I want some more quick FS action, either with her or another cutie, funds permitting of course.
    Yeah, Amy is great! Very petite and always makes my dick feel ginormous. I don't think they offer 1 hr here. 30 min only. Some girls offer BBBJ but keep it on the down low.

  14. #6856

    Bad review

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    I got a HE, when I went there they didn't have doors and it was curtains. Not much privacy.
    Yeah. Someone told me to not do it. It's worth checking out.

  15. #6855

    Been there a few years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    This establishment looks promising. Please send some intel. TIA.
    I got a HE, when I went there they didn't have doors and it was curtains. Not much privacy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape