Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 571 621 1021 1521 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17006

    Any oneexperianced Harley on EB?

    Saw her ad on EB, looks hot.

  2. #17005

    Candace38 G

    After 2 failed attempts Candace reached out to me to make things right. We met up recently and I have to say she is very enthusiastic and I didn't need to bark orders at her to be adventurous. We clicked pretty well and did several positions but I would say that her oral skills are very good. Her prices are very reasonable. Her home is nice / clean / orderly and she's very down to earth and welcoming. I would happily see her again! If you can't deal with BBW then I would suggest a skip. If you don't care then take the time and go see her.

    Fitz.

  3. #17004

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't responded back to me yet today, but if I try her I will review her.
    I haven't seen her around since last year. She used to hang with white Sky who posts intermittently now again as well. I had them both at same time spring 2020 which was nice. Had her solo a few weeks later. Head is really decent as I recall. She had some videos on her ad that showed off her skills back then. At the time she had some guy that was hanging around the area, but never bothered anything. Might try her again now that I see she's back.

  4. #17003

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagmri;5526171[URL
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/66545856[/URL]

    Is this the same Lexie but with a new number?
    Looks like her haven't tried new number.

  5. #17002

    Lexie northside

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/66545856

    Is this the same Lexie but with a new number?

    Some of the pictures look simiar a couple are of someone else.

    Anyone tried her under this number?

  6. #17001

    Read previous post 16224

    Quote Originally Posted by ImMe1112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...399/3177026083
    I reviewed her as did someone else back in April.

  7. #17000
    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but I think this girl looks like Melinda Gates, she goes by Becky. Anyway, contacted this girl for a BBBJ. She quoted $. 60. Didn't meet her due to her being on the opposite side of town and me having to work. Will try her out when time allows. Has anyone seen her? She used to post regularly but I haven't seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66544953
    She hasn't responded back to me yet today, but if I try her I will review her.

  8. #16999

    Melinda Gates

    Maybe it's just me, but I think this girl looks like Melinda Gates, she goes by Becky. Anyway, contacted this girl for a BBBJ. She quoted $. 60. Didn't meet her due to her being on the opposite side of town and me having to work. Will try her out when time allows. Has anyone seen her? She used to post regularly but I haven't seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66544953

  9. #16998
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    She's already had a couple reviews that were worse situations. You got off easy.
    Funnily enough I read that review a while back, but couldn't connect it to her. Wish users would attach a pic along with a review.

  10. #16997
    Quote Originally Posted by MayTag4040  [View Original Post]
    Was she 5 foot tall?
    She was pretty short AFAIK. Her ad says 4'7".

  11. #16996

    Ongoing legit provider

    Hey fellow mongers, I'm looking for a younger legit provider for an ongoing thing if you all have any suggestions, will also be looking to set up a gangbang / threesomes and foursomes, I do have another female to add to the mix, and help will be much appreciated, you can private message me if you'd like!

  12. #16995

    Kiki Dangerous

    Anyone know anything about her? Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...399/3177026083

  13. #16994
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Dig a little deeper as there is a blog below dedicated entirely to DI. You'll find what you're looking for there.
    Well now I feel dumb. I kept using the search function.

  14. #16993

    Be nice to know what 'lady'

    Have a link, name or phone number? That would help us avoid this "lady".

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I got ripped off in that neighborhood waiting for a meeting.

    First the lady came out to my car, then three guys came. Took my burner phones and three previously expired CANCELLED debit/credit cards ;-)

    At your own risk.

  15. #16992
    Quote Originally Posted by Koodhi  [View Original Post]
    The dreaded day has come. Me too guys, me too.

    Been out of Indy for a long while and it's been a few months since I banged a young lass. Saw this ad.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/667139387368

    Texted her on a Saturday. She replied instantly. Quoted $$. 6 for an hour and negotiated for $$. 2. Gave me an address to Quality Inn. Knocked on the door to see it was actually her. Quite beautiful, smiling. Gentle and we had some pleasant conversation. Hard eraser nips on her perky breasts were a total delight. Butt was soft, firm, and jiggly. That was indeed a beautiful body. Played for 20 minutes and got my big O. Immediately she grabs the trash can to help me dispose of the bag and doesn't come back to bed and instead grabs the phone and starts texting. I ask her to lie by me. We negotiated multiple pops and GFE beforehand if you're wondering. She obliges and within a minute or so there's a knock on the door. She peeps through the keyhole and says there's a woman standing there. She asks if I've come with anyone and I answered in the negative. She dresses up to open the door while I was still naked on the bed. And that was the last time I see her..
    Was she 5 foot tall?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape