Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #1000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by BigChopper  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see this lady for some time. I know that she is with a solid spot but just wondering if anyone has seen her and what the upgrades are?
    Do your have a link?

  2. #999

    Jasmine GG Miramar

    I saw her back when this group was in MV. If I remember, she was a dancer in Vegas and said her menu was pretty open. She let me titty f*ck her and said to bring the extra 40 next time. I haven't been back haha. Nothing against her though, I just didn't feel it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigChopper  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see this lady for some time. I know that she is with a solid spot but just wondering if anyone has seen her and what the upgrades are?

  3. #998
    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    What's with this chick? Seems a bit old and not very attractive to be charging this much. Is there something I'm missing? I guess $260 isn't a fortune but dam, I feel like that money would be better spent elsewhere. I'm still searching for a Del Mar area replacement for Jussara while she is on vacation. Can someone give me the 411 on the broad?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/209256
    She did 1 or 2 MOMPOV porn vids (under the name Naomi). I enjoyed the scenes. She was doing some solo stuff more recently (check PH; search for safire129) and she had started a OF page but it has gone stagnant since July.

    I visited her a couple times in Del Mar. It was a solid massage with a fun ending! (this was before her price increase).

  4. #997
    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    What's with this chick? Seems a bit old and not very attractive to be charging this much. Is there something I'm missing? I guess $260 isn't a fortune but dam, I feel like that money would be better spent elsewhere. I'm still searching for a Del Mar area replacement for Jussara while she is on vacation. Can someone give me the 411 on the broad?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/209256
    This lady has done some videos. I saw her once and it was fantastic but I get the feeling that it may depend on the day and or YMMV.

  5. #996

    Jasmine GG Miramar

    Been wanting to see this lady for some time. I know that she is with a solid spot but just wondering if anyone has seen her and what the upgrades are?

  6. #995
    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]

    That smell basically could be bad hygiene or possibly an STD / STI right?
    Yup; the nasty fishy odor can be trichomoniasis or a yeast infection. Chlamydia and gonorrhea can also cause bad odors and discharge.

  7. #994
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/242865

    Not only are the pics fake, but they are from 4 different local girl's ads. No wonder her reviews are disabled.
    LOL. Yeah I sent her a text and asked which door will I find Elsy in. I told her 1 picture is of one of my ATF, and another is someone on my bucket list. I told her using at least 3 pictures of well known local girls is probably not a good idea. Shortly after my text she took her ad down. LOL.

  8. #993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    This one should win a prize

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/242865

    Not only are the pics fake, but they are from 4 different local girl's ads. No wonder her reviews are disabled.

  9. #992

    MILF Victoria. Del Mar

    What's with this chick? Seems a bit old and not very attractive to be charging this much. Is there something I'm missing? I guess $260 isn't a fortune but dam, I feel like that money would be better spent elsewhere. I'm still searching for a Del Mar area replacement for Jussara while she is on vacation. Can someone give me the 411 on the broad?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/209256

  10. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Bring your own soap / body wash and even change shirts before you head in. Always.

    If a scent / perfume persists after your date, stop for gas or eat a sloppy burrito, or hit the gym on your way home.

    I love the lingering scent of a girl's pussy on me, so I plan accordingly to not get with the SO for as long as possible.
    I always bring my own travel bag with soap / body wash and mouthwash.

    LOL. Yeah going to a gas station and getting some gas on your hands will do it.

    LOL. I love the lingering scent of pussy. One time after an extensive DATY session I think I had pussy smell all over me because I went to go see one of my fav"legit" (was. LOL) massage therapist for a needed massage. She asked about the smell and we had a great discussion about services available at AMPs. My therapist was No, No, No. I would never do that. Now that same therapist is giving me light kisses and allowing respectful UTC, including FOV which she enjoys. LOL.

  11. #990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Bring your own

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushexplorer  [View Original Post]
    I totally concur with the DATY issues, but perfume and scented oils are my issue. I often hobby during the work day and if the provider uses perfume that clings, that's a problem for me. They don't always have a shower avail and even if they do, why is it always scented soaps. I always bring my own so the Mrs. doesn't smell something different.
    Bring your own soap / body wash and even change shirts before you head in. Always.

    If a scent / perfume persists after your date, stop for gas or eat a sloppy burrito, or hit the gym on your way home.

    I love the lingering scent of a girl's pussy on me, so I plan accordingly to not get with the SO for as long as possible.

  12. #989

    Perfume and scented anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I love to dine. DATY can be pleasurable for me and the person I'm with. Yes, before I go feasting she must pass the sniff test. I will rub over her panties or FIV to conduct my sniff test. If there are any foul odor I will keep my fingers or mouth away for the remainder of the session. If I'm still on my stomach I'll make up some excuse about back pain and have her focus below and just do a massage and HJ ending.

    Yeah having a SO can be difficult with the hobby. Not just that V smell, but also perfumes.
    I totally concur with the DATY issues, but perfume and scented oils are my issue. I often hobby during the work day and if the provider uses perfume that clings, that's a problem for me. They don't always have a shower avail and even if they do, why is it always scented soaps. I always bring my own so the Mrs. doesn't smell something different.

  13. #988

    O'Side Juliiana

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Rob / Lion,

    Nice report!

    For the Juliana you are referring to, are you referring to Juliana from Solana Beach (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/197167) or Juliana from Oceanside (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/225335)?

    Oceanside one is at her 50's.
    She's in her 60's.

  14. #987
    Eating fresh and young pussy is awesome. However, there is the pussy smell (or odor) and SO is super sensitive. I wouldn't pass her sniff-test. So, I stopped DATY many years ago unless I was traveling internationally.

    Beside K agencies, I really doubt that other providers do take a shower between their clients. King is right-on about be the first-one.

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    I love eating pussy too, and it can open up further menu items if you do it right. If she genuinely Os then she's often in a great mood to treat you like a bf rather than simply a client. I know its all a question of YMMV, but daty really does work if you can get around to it. Hygiene is important, and a whiff of odor is a real deal breaker for me too. I can usually suck it up and get off in a fbsm session, but I'd be very wary of FS under those conditions. I recall seeing a couple of providers who kind of gave off a bad odor, and have never repeated. It could be simply a time of month issue. It could also be a lack of hygiene after a bathroom visit. Kind of gross but let's face it, it happens. I always try to go in super clean, even if I know I'm going to have a shower. I kind of expect the same from the provider. That's one reason why I like to visit Asian Agencies. The show is part of the routine so you know she's squeaky clean. I don't think I'd go through a daty session if I got a whiff of something unpleasant. Many years in the hobby, and fingers crossed, I've not had an infection. I want to keep it that way.

  15. #986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Which Juliana

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Rob / Lion,

    Nice report!

    For the Juliana you are referring to, are you referring to Juliana from Solana Beach (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/197167) or Juliana from Oceanside (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/225335)?

    Oceanside one is at her 50's.
    I was referring to Solana Beach Juliana.

    and thanks to Big Chopper for confirming Tracey is hot, but limited menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape