Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17927
    Quote Originally Posted by WangBang  [View Original Post]
    I agree she's fantastic! She's one of my favorite new providers. I like the AA option we don't have a lot of good with that and she does market herself as a small bbw and isn't out here trying to trick anyone which I love. She goes the extra mile for sure. I love the huge ddd breast and a natural ass. May not be everyone's cup of tea but I saw her measurements from a previous review were 5' 180 lbs and ddd breast. She does give some of the best BBBJ I've come across.
    You remember any prices and what extras were offered?

  2. #17926

    Tina from Earth City

    Anyone have experience with Tina in Earth City? https://img.adultsearch.com/classifi...ReULAt9WlC.jpg.

  3. #17925
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Karin a few years ago and while it was a very long drive for me, she was smoking hot and worth the drive. I'm not usually someone looking for FS but her BBBJ and hot body made me want the CFS. I gave her about 20 minutes of DATY on one visit that she really enjoyed. She even said she would enjoy more of that on the next visit. We ended up going over time by about 10-15 minutes that day and on the way back upstairs, she told me I owed an extra $50 for going over. I paid it but felt I was getting taken advantage of. I decided to find someone closer to STL.
    Karin. Its also how I always used her name when I contacted her. Lovely married gal, nice secluded home w basement studio, security cams, great massage & fun (a belly dancer also). Sorely missed now. She stopped answering text. I read the reasons why she is no longer hosting, but those are only hearsay.

    Using ADV search I found that (2) Karens have been reported out of Festus as far back as 2013. I think some members confuse the two women.

  4. #17924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Whoa, you talking about Karin? 40 yr. Old MILF who is a legitimate LMT. Thought she retired after some issues with a couple of "clients". I know for awhile she had "security" on site. Sure doesn't sound like her, but she was pretty "freaked out" with the client problems she had. Replaced? Not hardly, she had one of the most requested phone numbers. But was very selective. She would only advertise maybe once a year if at all. At least one of the top 5 all-time.
    I saw Karin a few years ago and while it was a very long drive for me, she was smoking hot and worth the drive. I'm not usually someone looking for FS but her BBBJ and hot body made me want the CFS. I gave her about 20 minutes of DATY on one visit that she really enjoyed. She even said she would enjoy more of that on the next visit. We ended up going over time by about 10-15 minutes that day and on the way back upstairs, she told me I owed an extra $50 for going over. I paid it but felt I was getting taken advantage of. I decided to find someone closer to STL.

  5. #17923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that Summer. South County is now advertising on RubRatings;https://stlouis.rubratings.com/242661.

    Always thought about visiting, but have not seen any reviews on her in a while.

    Anyone visit her recently?

    On a side note, visited Jasmine in Ballwin this week and was pleasantly surprised. One lady working, 30's, nice attitude, good massage and good finish, happy when I left. Allowed roaming encouraged roaming.

    Will be back.

    ElNino.
    Nothing on the first visit. Massage is ok she does talk entire time. Apparently 2nd or 3rd visit she might pull out her twins and if she likes you then maybe get a HJ. Never really returned to find out.

  6. #17922

    Soco Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her. But I have never seen a review about anything other than a nice rub. AND that same smile has been smiling in ads for at least a decade.
    There were reviews (only 1 or 2 out of the many reviews), on this board, that she did give a HE on occasion. I'm going to find out. I've had my eye on her for a while now. We'll see! And I will report!

  7. #17921
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her. But I have never seen a review about anything other than a nice rub. AND that same smile has been smiling in ads for at least a decade.
    I remember her from the back page days, I saw her a few times. Decent massage, never any thing else though, no touching or finish what so ever.

  8. #17920

    SoCo Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that Summer. South County is now advertising on RubRatings;https://stlouis.rubratings.com/242661.

    Always thought about visiting, but have not seen any reviews on her in a while.
    Anyone visit her recently?

    ElNino.
    I have never seen her. But I have never seen a review about anything other than a nice rub. AND that same smile has been smiling in ads for at least a decade.

  9. #17919

    Summer. South County

    Just saw that Summer. South County is now advertising on RubRatings;https://stlouis.rubratings.com/242661.

    Always thought about visiting, but have not seen any reviews on her in a while.

    Anyone visit her recently?

    On a side note, visited Jasmine in Ballwin this week and was pleasantly surprised. One lady working, 30's, nice attitude, good massage and good finish, happy when I left. Allowed roaming encouraged roaming.

    Will be back.

    ElNino.

  10. #17918

    Celeste

    Anyone taken the plunge with new Angel Celeste and wish to share their experience?

  11. #17917

    Took one for the team

    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    UUmmm. I wish! All this built up sexual frustration and excess built up NUT in mongers must be causing delusional realities? I've seen this profile pic for months. Assumed it was fake when I first saw it probably a year ago. If the ad was legit I imagine would have heard about it long ago. I use the rule. If it looks too good to be true it most likely is!
    I saw Bella this evening, was skeptical so I asked for a photo. Didn't think she would give me one, but to my surprise she did. Turns out she is a knockout, tall black Indian girl, mid twenties, with very nice manmades. Great body, really one of the best. Now for the bad news, 5 min massage, then flip. I paid for the Nuru, but she went straight for the HJ. I had to ask for the Nuru part, she said OK, and did Nuru for about 5 min. Then straight to finish. She did offer BJ for an extra 150 and FS, for a little bit more. All in all I was out in 18 min. Killer body, but service was to short, price was to high. She was nice though.

  12. #17916
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCedar  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't getting any response from other providers so I tried Kandi. She seems to be a person who has difficulty making connections with other people. Everything was lackluster and she never learned about doing Kegels after having a baby. Finally decided to try to finish doggy and the smell of ass was so strong that I finally said I am an old man and sometimes have trouble finishing.

    Would not repeat.
    Damn I was thinking about seeing her. That disappointing.

  13. #17915

    Kandi

    Here is a picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ba94ed53fb8bc482fe0f0920f034cc49_f.jpg‎  

  14. #17914

    Kandi

    I wasn't getting any response from other providers so I tried Kandi. She seems to be a person who has difficulty making connections with other people. Everything was lackluster and she never learned about doing Kegels after having a baby. Finally decided to try to finish doggy and the smell of ass was so strong that I finally said I am an old man and sometimes have trouble finishing.

    Would not repeat.

  15. #17913

    Lees Kim joe

    Quote Originally Posted by RubsAreFun  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of trying Lee's Kim Joe. Can someone who has been there share a little information please.

    1) What do they charge for 30 minutes? 60 minutes".

    2) Does massage include HE?

    Thanks!

    Rubs Are Fun.
    Been a while, don't know the fees, but they used to be in line with other AMPs. Definitely no happy ending, but if you get The owner the best tease around. She is smart, she will get you in the mood, but strictly DIY no matter how much you beg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape