Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17912
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Tried to book a appointment with Karen and she asked if I was vaccinated, I said yes because I am (do not care what your stance is on it) she then start a Julia type rant on me about she cannot see me anymore because people that have had the vaccine cause her proteins in her blood to go up when she is around them, she we straight up nuts on me, had to block her its a shame she was a fun one, but as you all know there will be another. When say Julia type rant I mean crazy who really thinks that being in the same room as someone that's had the vaccine can affect their own body WTF for real.
    Whoa, you talking about Karin? 40 yr. Old MILF who is a legitimate LMT. Thought she retired after some issues with a couple of "clients". I know for awhile she had "security" on site. Sure doesn't sound like her, but she was pretty "freaked out" with the client problems she had. Replaced? Not hardly, she had one of the most requested phone numbers. But was very selective. She would only advertise maybe once a year if at all. At least one of the top 5 all-time.

  2. #17911

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Cvin2000  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me out with contact information?

    Thanks in advance.

    Cvin.
    6363294928 she also advertises on Snapchat smlbbw. You're in for a treat.

  3. #17910

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by WangBang  [View Original Post]
    I agree she's fantastic! She's one of my favorite new providers. I like the AA option we don't have a lot of good with that and she does market herself as a small bbw and isn't out here trying to trick anyone which I love. She goes the extra mile for sure. I love the huge ddd breast and a natural ass. May not be everyone's cup of tea but I saw her measurements from a previous review were 5' 180 lbs and ddd breast. She does give some of the best BBBJ I've come across.
    Can someone help me out with contact information?

    Thanks in advance.

    Cvin.

  4. #17909

    Lee's Kim Joe

    I'm thinking of trying Lee's Kim Joe. Can someone who has been there share a little information please.

    1) What do they charge for 30 minutes? 60 minutes".

    2) Does massage include HE?

    Thanks!

    Rubs Are Fun.

  5. #17908

    Tokyo Again

    So I went to Tokyo again. I'm in the new experiences, so I asked for somebody other than the two ladies that I've already seen. I got Sarah. She's older, with two C cup bolt one. She's thin, and very typically Asian beautiful. She was quiet, and didn't ask as many nosy questions as the last two ladies. As usual I did the hhr with all the extras. Total was 1. 6.

  6. #17907

    Connie at Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiNerd  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you can give more details about Connie?

    She sounds new because she wasn't there last time I went, but I don't want to waste money on someone I don't think is attractive.

    Body shape? Attractiveness? Boob size?
    Connie was not thin, but not fat. CC naturals. Short hair, fat lips. I enjoyed her greatly.

  7. #17906

    Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by StlStay24  [View Original Post]
    - no Tantra nothing. Just a plain old massage. She might have another listing for nuru. Etc. with different phone number. Same massage. Provider is out of state and so hotel room. Good massage with some oil but higher price. Not worth.
    Thanks for taking one for the team I was thinking about it thanks.

  8. #17905
    Quote Originally Posted by Politics  [View Original Post]
    Hello I just saw this post. For "Tantra Bliss".

    I am not sure I have read anything about this experience before, this lady. I do really like tantra massage in general, but there really isn't much of it here.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/201791
    - no Tantra nothing. Just a plain old massage. She might have another listing for nuru. Etc. with different phone number. Same massage. Provider is out of state and so hotel room. Good massage with some oil but higher price. Not worth.

  9. #17904

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    So I visited Destiny just west of Cardinal Glennon Hospital. She is an AA girl, very sweet and nice with large breasts as others have said. She was very open to providing whatever service I was looking for. Massage was ok, nothing to write home about. Finished off with a BBBJ that was very good. She had no problems with roaming hands and even encouraged and enjoyed it. I really have nothing bad to say about her. She did everything she could do make sure I left happy. And I did. I probably won't repeat just because her Suze and body type just didn't do it for me. I would rather have a smoking hot chick like Ziana or Elsa doing the deed I guess. Others may completely disagree. But again, she did a great job.
    I agree she's fantastic! She's one of my favorite new providers. I like the AA option we don't have a lot of good with that and she does market herself as a small bbw and isn't out here trying to trick anyone which I love. She goes the extra mile for sure. I love the huge ddd breast and a natural ass. May not be everyone's cup of tea but I saw her measurements from a previous review were 5' 180 lbs and ddd breast. She does give some of the best BBBJ I've come across.

  10. #17903

    Destiny

    So I visited Destiny just west of Cardinal Glennon Hospital. She is an AA girl, very sweet and nice with large breasts as others have said. She was very open to providing whatever service I was looking for. Massage was ok, nothing to write home about. Finished off with a BBBJ that was very good. She had no problems with roaming hands and even encouraged and enjoyed it. I really have nothing bad to say about her. She did everything she could do make sure I left happy. And I did. I probably won't repeat just because her Suze and body type just didn't do it for me. I would rather have a smoking hot chick like Ziana or Elsa doing the deed I guess. Others may completely disagree. But again, she did a great job.

  11. #17902
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Tried to book a appointment with Karen and she asked if I was vaccinated, I said yes because I am (do not care what your stance is on it) she then start a Julia type rant on me about she cannot see me anymore because people that have had the vaccine cause her proteins in her blood to go up when she is around them, she we straight up nuts on me, had to block her its a shame she was a fun one, but as you all know there will be another. When say Julia type rant I mean crazy who really thinks that being in the same room as someone that's had the vaccine can affect their own body WTF for real.
    Hahahaha so you are better off saying "no", not vax?? That's hysterical.

    She's probably one that takes dog heartworm meds to prevent.

  12. #17901
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I have a question about the nuru part. Did she like use nuru oil or something similar to that? Too many times I've seen girls who claims that they did nuru only for it to turn out to be lotion or just regular oil which is not as exciting. The only nuru option around here is Lindsey but she's a crazy one who gets off on wasting our time.
    Likely just regular oil, like baby oil or something. Whatever she used, there wasn't enough of it and it didn't last long enough anyway because I just asked her to put it in her mouth.

  13. #17900

    Karen Festus

    Tried to book a appointment with Karen and she asked if I was vaccinated, I said yes because I am (do not care what your stance is on it) she then start a Julia type rant on me about she cannot see me anymore because people that have had the vaccine cause her proteins in her blood to go up when she is around them, she we straight up nuts on me, had to block her its a shame she was a fun one, but as you all know there will be another. When say Julia type rant I mean crazy who really thinks that being in the same room as someone that's had the vaccine can affect their own body WTF for real.

  14. #17899

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kidliquid  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to the crazy red headed girl named Julia with huge boobs? She would talk about conspiracy theories and the piece of property she bought.
    The last time a talked to her. She said she was moving to her property in the country and going to live off of the land. Or some shit like that. No more service from her apparently. Like you said, she had a nice set of tits but was bat shit crazy.

  15. #17898

    Fugi not Osaka

    Went to osaka first based on reviews no Connie there they showed me two girls let one looked pregnant the other nice rack real skinny so went next door First Lady old grabbing cock as I walked in choose to look at another no Connie there ended up with Sara nice mm bolt ons small c. Ok looking the older one took me for shower she cleaned and touch me everywhere rough looking then back in room waiting for Sarah she came in touch my back side BBBJ rimming kept a fact moan on whole time in flip gave BBBJ for a while I daty more BBBJ then I asked her to fuck which she obliged few positions I said this won't end so condom off got BBBJCIM she cleaned me up helped me get dressed no massage to speak of repeatable even stuck my finger in her ass and she was offering back.

    Just hard to get to the right lady I think both places were busy need to go when quiet to get line up I think they were in sessions overall ok first time 2 did the trick total.

    Aim.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape