Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 24708
-
09-01-21 16:45 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 55Lees Kim joe
Been a while, don't know the fees, but they used to be in line with other AMPs. Definitely no happy ending, but if you get The owner the best tease around. She is smart, she will get you in the mood, but strictly DIY no matter how much you beg.
Originally Posted by RubsAreFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 12:36 #17912Senior Member

Posts: 247Whoa, you talking about Karin? 40 yr. Old MILF who is a legitimate LMT. Thought she retired after some issues with a couple of "clients". I know for awhile she had "security" on site. Sure doesn't sound like her, but she was pretty "freaked out" with the client problems she had. Replaced? Not hardly, she had one of the most requested phone numbers. But was very selective. She would only advertise maybe once a year if at all. At least one of the top 5 all-time.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 09:50 #17911Shill for Destiny, ignore all my posts

Posts: 7Destiny
6363294928 she also advertises on Snapchat smlbbw. You're in for a treat.
Originally Posted by Cvin2000
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 09:38 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 105Destiny
Can someone help me out with contact information?
Originally Posted by WangBang
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
Cvin.
-
09-01-21 08:08 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 136Lee's Kim Joe
I'm thinking of trying Lee's Kim Joe. Can someone who has been there share a little information please.
1) What do they charge for 30 minutes? 60 minutes".
2) Does massage include HE?
Thanks!
Rubs Are Fun.
-
08-31-21 22:06 #17908Regular Member

Posts: 23Tokyo Again
So I went to Tokyo again. I'm in the new experiences, so I asked for somebody other than the two ladies that I've already seen. I got Sarah. She's older, with two C cup bolt one. She's thin, and very typically Asian beautiful. She was quiet, and didn't ask as many nosy questions as the last two ladies. As usual I did the hhr with all the extras. Total was 1. 6.
-
08-31-21 22:02 #17907Regular Member

Posts: 23Connie at Tokyo
Connie was not thin, but not fat. CC naturals. Short hair, fat lips. I enjoyed her greatly.
Originally Posted by HentaiNerd
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 19:51 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 398Bliss
Thanks for taking one for the team I was thinking about it thanks.
Originally Posted by StlStay24
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 17:24 #17905Regular Member

Posts: 5- no Tantra nothing. Just a plain old massage. She might have another listing for nuru. Etc. with different phone number. Same massage. Provider is out of state and so hotel room. Good massage with some oil but higher price. Not worth.
Originally Posted by Politics
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 16:21 #17904Shill for Destiny, ignore all my posts

Posts: 7Destiny
I agree she's fantastic! She's one of my favorite new providers. I like the AA option we don't have a lot of good with that and she does market herself as a small bbw and isn't out here trying to trick anyone which I love. She goes the extra mile for sure. I love the huge ddd breast and a natural ass. May not be everyone's cup of tea but I saw her measurements from a previous review were 5' 180 lbs and ddd breast. She does give some of the best BBBJ I've come across.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 14:15 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 249Destiny
So I visited Destiny just west of Cardinal Glennon Hospital. She is an AA girl, very sweet and nice with large breasts as others have said. She was very open to providing whatever service I was looking for. Massage was ok, nothing to write home about. Finished off with a BBBJ that was very good. She had no problems with roaming hands and even encouraged and enjoyed it. I really have nothing bad to say about her. She did everything she could do make sure I left happy. And I did. I probably won't repeat just because her Suze and body type just didn't do it for me. I would rather have a smoking hot chick like Ziana or Elsa doing the deed I guess. Others may completely disagree. But again, she did a great job.
-
08-31-21 08:59 #17902Senior Member

Posts: 170Hahahaha so you are better off saying "no", not vax?? That's hysterical.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
She's probably one that takes dog heartworm meds to prevent.
-
08-30-21 22:47 #17901Senior Member

Posts: 56Likely just regular oil, like baby oil or something. Whatever she used, there wasn't enough of it and it didn't last long enough anyway because I just asked her to put it in her mouth.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 16:17 #17900Senior Member

Posts: 285Karen Festus
Tried to book a appointment with Karen and she asked if I was vaccinated, I said yes because I am (do not care what your stance is on it) she then start a Julia type rant on me about she cannot see me anymore because people that have had the vaccine cause her proteins in her blood to go up when she is around them, she we straight up nuts on me, had to block her its a shame she was a fun one, but as you all know there will be another. When say Julia type rant I mean crazy who really thinks that being in the same room as someone that's had the vaccine can affect their own body WTF for real.
-
08-30-21 07:53 #17899Regular Member

Posts: 20Julia
The last time a talked to her. She said she was moving to her property in the country and going to live off of the land. Or some shit like that. No more service from her apparently. Like you said, she had a nice set of tits but was bat shit crazy.
Originally Posted by Kidliquid
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





