Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 7074
-
09-09-21 01:21 #3879Regular Member

Posts: 1SD recommendations
Hi all,
New to SD. Just moved here and was hoping to get some recommendations from you all. A couple girls that caught my eye were:
Natalie Clare.
https://meetnatalieclare.com/petite-...ego-portfolio/
Brooklyn Summers.
https://sdbrooklynsummers.com/
Any of you all seen these ladies? They're definitely quite pricey but looking to treat myself for my bday. I tried searching their names here in the forum, but they didn't pop up.
Thanks in advance for the tips!
-
09-06-21 17:18 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 60Outcall Favorites
Does anyone out there have any favorite outcall girls? I've never done one before and I have the perfect opportunity to explore this experience all this week. Thanks I'm advance!
-
09-06-21 07:45 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 293That is damn nasty. Thanks for the horrible image. I'd be careful as that's a really high risk activity.
Originally Posted by Cram1904
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 20:31 #3876Banned Member

Posts: 1001Greek
Luckily nothing happened to me.
Originally Posted by Cram1904
[View Original Post]
I wanted her pussy and she slipped me the back door.
Creampied all holes. ATPandM
It was like a porn scene, but the camera wasn't rolling.
-
09-03-21 17:52 #3875Senior Member

Posts: 109Hope why'all don't go Greek! Saw her last night and after some BBBJ she insisted I go Greek and after a few minutes I look down and it's a god dam bloodbath! Idk if she had an internal haemorrhoid burst or what but holy shit it was everywhere.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 17:20 #3874Senior Member

Posts: 554This is amazing you guys pulled this off, love it.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 14:02 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 530Oh please, no.
To each his own I guess, but no. Hard no.
Originally Posted by Ck2001
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 13:19 #3872Senior Member

Posts: 80Have fun boys. I've had my eye on Taz, haven't yet had the chance to make it happen. One of you lucky gents has to send a picture around so we can all see what we are missing.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 01:18 #3871Banned Member

Posts: 1001This kinda ting
This is what the Late King was doing in Atlanta.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
Hopefully it will be a blast.
Yes someone could do the recording quietly. LOL.
-
09-02-21 23:37 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 619This is insane and hilarious. Props to you fellas. P.S.: you could have one person record and then chip in for the vid. Seems like one worth commemorating.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 23:24 #3869Banned Member

Posts: 1001Taz update
This is happening tomorrow at 11 am Miramar Kearny villa rd.
Originally Posted by MaroonedDude
[View Original Post]
1 hr 200/ person.
Pay another 2 bones if you want to stay another hour and +200 for recording.
DM to get address.
-
09-02-21 12:40 #3868Regular Member

Posts: 11Dp
If anyone is down to tag team / dp / dvp Taz or any other girl message me and let's make it happen!
-
09-02-21 12:17 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 160Glad you left. The pics on the PD profile are fake anyway. I texted that number and got pics of a completely different, unattractive woman.
Originally Posted by MobilEm
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 11:47 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 404Thanks man. You summed it up pretty well. I lucked out with what I believe was the longest Padres game in history. Every time she'd wake up, she just dove right back into sucking like nothing had happened, but she couldn't stay awake long enough to get into a steady rhythm to get me to the finish line. Quite the experience.
Originally Posted by NCWaterman
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 10:48 #3865Regular Member

Posts: 9Mary aka MarylynSnow on PD
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/66560918
Called early morning, get to the incall in old town. Communicative the entire time up until finally getting there, tell her I arrived and then nothing for ten minutes. Noticed another car pull in and man inside making and finishing a phone call, nearly right after she texts she was asleep and asks how close I was to the incall. It felt off so I decided to bail.
A few days later, notice the phone number is linked to images of what is obviously her pimp, when it previously only had photos of her.










Reply With Quote






