Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 24704
-
09-02-21 12:00 #17924Senior Member

Posts: 158I saw Karin a few years ago and while it was a very long drive for me, she was smoking hot and worth the drive. I'm not usually someone looking for FS but her BBBJ and hot body made me want the CFS. I gave her about 20 minutes of DATY on one visit that she really enjoyed. She even said she would enjoy more of that on the next visit. We ended up going over time by about 10-15 minutes that day and on the way back upstairs, she told me I owed an extra $50 for going over. I paid it but felt I was getting taken advantage of. I decided to find someone closer to STL.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 11:16 #17923Senior Member

Posts: 213Summer
Nothing on the first visit. Massage is ok she does talk entire time. Apparently 2nd or 3rd visit she might pull out her twins and if she likes you then maybe get a HJ. Never really returned to find out.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 11:05 #17922Senior Member

Posts: 228Soco Summer
There were reviews (only 1 or 2 out of the many reviews), on this board, that she did give a HE on occasion. I'm going to find out. I've had my eye on her for a while now. We'll see! And I will report!
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 11:03 #17921Senior Member

Posts: 218I remember her from the back page days, I saw her a few times. Decent massage, never any thing else though, no touching or finish what so ever.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 10:59 #17920Senior Member

Posts: 1744SoCo Summer
I have never seen her. But I have never seen a review about anything other than a nice rub. AND that same smile has been smiling in ads for at least a decade.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 10:33 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 186Summer. South County
Just saw that Summer. South County is now advertising on RubRatings;https://stlouis.rubratings.com/242661.
Always thought about visiting, but have not seen any reviews on her in a while.
Anyone visit her recently?
On a side note, visited Jasmine in Ballwin this week and was pleasantly surprised. One lady working, 30's, nice attitude, good massage and good finish, happy when I left. Allowed roaming encouraged roaming.
Will be back.
ElNino.
-
09-02-21 08:15 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 249Celeste
Anyone taken the plunge with new Angel Celeste and wish to share their experience?
-
09-01-21 22:04 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 28Took one for the team
I saw Bella this evening, was skeptical so I asked for a photo. Didn't think she would give me one, but to my surprise she did. Turns out she is a knockout, tall black Indian girl, mid twenties, with very nice manmades. Great body, really one of the best. Now for the bad news, 5 min massage, then flip. I paid for the Nuru, but she went straight for the HJ. I had to ask for the Nuru part, she said OK, and did Nuru for about 5 min. Then straight to finish. She did offer BJ for an extra 150 and FS, for a little bit more. All in all I was out in 18 min. Killer body, but service was to short, price was to high. She was nice though.
Originally Posted by SirChuck
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 19:45 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 164Damn I was thinking about seeing her. That disappointing.
Originally Posted by OldCedar
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 19:32 #17915Senior Member

Posts: 60Kandi
Here is a picture.
-
09-01-21 19:28 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 60Kandi
I wasn't getting any response from other providers so I tried Kandi. She seems to be a person who has difficulty making connections with other people. Everything was lackluster and she never learned about doing Kegels after having a baby. Finally decided to try to finish doggy and the smell of ass was so strong that I finally said I am an old man and sometimes have trouble finishing.
Would not repeat.
-
09-01-21 16:45 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 55Lees Kim joe
Been a while, don't know the fees, but they used to be in line with other AMPs. Definitely no happy ending, but if you get The owner the best tease around. She is smart, she will get you in the mood, but strictly DIY no matter how much you beg.
Originally Posted by RubsAreFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 12:36 #17912Senior Member

Posts: 247Whoa, you talking about Karin? 40 yr. Old MILF who is a legitimate LMT. Thought she retired after some issues with a couple of "clients". I know for awhile she had "security" on site. Sure doesn't sound like her, but she was pretty "freaked out" with the client problems she had. Replaced? Not hardly, she had one of the most requested phone numbers. But was very selective. She would only advertise maybe once a year if at all. At least one of the top 5 all-time.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 09:50 #17911Shill for Destiny, ignore all my posts

Posts: 7Destiny
6363294928 she also advertises on Snapchat smlbbw. You're in for a treat.
Originally Posted by Cvin2000
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 09:38 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 105Destiny
Can someone help me out with contact information?
Originally Posted by WangBang
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
Cvin.











Reply With Quote




