Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24835

    Northside

    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan1010  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Thanks for all your posts!

    Was hoping I could get some feedback / rankings on the new places by me:

    New Hope Spa (Lincoln).

    Princess Spa (Belmont).

    Belmont Spa (Belmont) went 3-4 years ago.

    Ping Spa (Ashland).

    Which would we you should be my first one in the new area.

    As always thanks!
    I like new hope and Belmont. Never have been to princess but have heard mixed things. One consistent thing I've heard about princess is you will get a good massage. I've never been to ping.

    I started my mind mongering career at new hope 10 years ago seeing Anna who then became Michelle. She left and then I found her at Belmont and have seen her there multiple times. Great sessions and she really knows how to use those tits.

    At new hope I went back when I heard of coco. I also saw Sophia there who was thicker but took direction well and tried hard. Just wasn't my type. I've seen coco multiple times but not since the pandemic started. She has a nice petite body and really gives a good session if you connect.

    Also check out west river. Just a short ride down Ashland and they have good talent who likes to please. I've been seeing someone there and it's great but also want to try out a different girl too.

  2. #24834

    She is

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Coco / Jessica, but rumor has it that she's over forty.
    Yeah she is over 40. Not by much though. If her tits are a C now they have must grown. Always were well proportioned to her small frame.

  3. #24833

    Almost show time

    So I'm.

    Coming to town in a few days. Staying in Carol Stream but can travel around. I don't want typical Asian experience. And no escorts. I want different.

    Legit looking places that offer extras. Hair or tattoo places that offer extras. Clubs or bathhouses. Sexual Spiritual healing. Alternative healers. Things that don't throw it in your face extras are offered. Not looking for FS.

    European or Latina places worth it?

    Someone gave me a recommendation of a hair place. Anyone have anything else? I'm up for adventure. I want it to be thrilling and exciting. Like maybe I will think extras won't happen but they do.

    ===========================================

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

  4. #24832

    Wicker Park area

    Staying in the Wicker Park area for a couple days soon. What AMP's are recommended in that area? I found references to New Hope Spa. Any others? Any other action in that area?

    Thanks.

  5. #24831
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this person and she was very accommodating. Almost too accommodating. So my spider senses are tingling. Anyone have any experience?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/242776
    You are correct, pics are of porn star Sarah Vandella.

  6. #24830
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this person and she was very accommodating. Almost too accommodating. So my spider senses are tingling. Anyone have any experience?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/242776
    I just saw yesterday on her ad that there was a "reported scam" tag on her profile, but now it's gone. Take that for what it's worth.

  7. #24829
    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She gives a really nice massage, but even the handshake she wears a glove. She also offers CBJ, but couldn't get me off. Attractive woman though and very nice.
    Been researching and found this.

    https://www.tantricas-usa.com/veronica

    Anyone has ever met her?

  8. #24828
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this person and she was very accommodating. Almost too accommodating. So my spider senses are tingling. Anyone have any experience?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/242776
    Pics are of porn star Sarah Vandella.

  9. #24827

    Kate

    I contacted this person and she was very accommodating. Almost too accommodating. So my spider senses are tingling. Anyone have any experience?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/242776

  10. #24826

    Deeba

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I would think a MP is going to be the best bet but there is one woman on Tryst. I can't remember if she was reviewed or not.

    https://tryst.link/escort/deeba
    The review I read said the pics are fake and she's not Indian. She's black. And the service was not good.

  11. #24825
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried SXL recently? Is Kelly attractive? Or would West River be a better bet? TIA.
    My West River experience involved Saran Wrap, so, depending on what you're looking for, I'd say SXL.

  12. #24824
    Quote Originally Posted by HoffmanOliver  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/222848

    She's not full service, she's the only one I know.

    FS Indian is hard, if not impossible, to find. If anyone knows of one please PM. I've tried SA too but there ain't much there.
    Agreed. She gives a really nice massage, but even the handshake she wears a glove. She also offers CBJ, but couldn't get me off. Attractive woman though and very nice.

  13. #24823
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried SXL recently? Is Kelly attractive? Or would West River be a better bet? TIA.
    Kelly is a petite MILF with bolt-ons and she looks fine. Tight body with very slight baby damage. She told me that a pretty new girl named Anna is starting tomorrow, so that's another option. Lilly from Grand Spa is there with a new haircut and broader menu, but not quite as attractive.

  14. #24822

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by HoffmanOliver  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/222848

    She's not full service, she's the only one I know.

    FS Indian is hard, if not impossible, to find. If anyone knows of one please PM. I've tried SA too but there ain't much there.
    I would think a MP is going to be the best bet but there is one woman on Tryst. I can't remember if she was reviewed or not.

    https://tryst.link/escort/deeba

  15. #24821
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/197558

    Saw Jasmine at a store front place.

    She appeared to be in her 30's. She's a bigger girl, way beyond thick, looks 5-6/10.

    Service: Good massage with limited touching. She seemed irritated when asked about extras. I didn't push it.

    She worked both front and back with a rough technique, but I did ask for lots of pressure. Got maybe a half hr, left happy.

    Damage: 120/45 minutes.

    I would not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape