Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,226 to 15,240 of 37357
-
09-01-21 14:32 #22132Asshole

Posts: 567I believe she told me via tx that it was only a massage I dipped. Much better values with legit trained professionals. Going rate in rva is 60 for massage.
Originally Posted by SteveB0123
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 13:48 #22131Senior Member

Posts: 79Smoke Grey
I saw Smoke for a second time one night last week, Wow she was fantastic again, she provides true GFE and if you have a good tongue she enjoys that too. She is the best provider I have found in my 5 years on mongering. Very friendly, super clean house, great hygiene and enjoys what she does. If you haven't seen her, you need to. Does not post much but you can find her contact info by googling her name. Unfortunately I live 2 hours from her, so can only see her when I am in Richmond area, probably good I would be broke I lived closer. Enjoy!
-
09-01-21 13:46 #22130Senior Member

Posts: 484Thanks. You save me a visit. Both time and money. When I texted her indicating a massage was nice but I wanted more she said "all my dreams would come true. " Apparently that isn't the case.
Originally Posted by SteveB0123
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 13:37 #22129Senior Member

Posts: 79Fun Outgoing and Sweet
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...t/549644708697
After getting ghosted by another provider, this one was available, I, TOFTT, while there was some indication this was a massage only, the STG ad tends to indicate more. She was a nice enough person in a ok location but it was a massage only (with boxers on) and not a very good one. I finally got a HE with an additional donation but I had to help. YMMV, because she makes that decision on how you act. Oh well I had much better luck a few nights later that I will report separately.
-
09-01-21 11:03 #22128Asshole

Posts: 567RTFF! A simple forum search will answer your question.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 10:53 #22127Asshole

Posts: 567No. See post #21888.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 09:55 #22126Senior Member

Posts: 77Bunny
Do you have a link or contact? Anyone?
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 08:05 #22125Senior Member

Posts: 39Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 03:13 #22124Regular Member

Posts: 24Charlotte
Not sure the quote, but it literally took my less than 30 seconds to find on FB. I don't have any digits. So don't ask.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 00:35 #22123Senior Member

Posts: 123Mamacita
Dreaming about meet a petite latina for some car action. Drove to a small abandoned house, made sure the ghost was cleared, started off slow. Bbj with mish, finished in my cover, and made our escape.
-
09-01-21 00:26 #22122Senior Member

Posts: 123I thought I was the only one with that thought! I might have to sample the greek when I go back to sleep.
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 22:54 #22121Senior Member

Posts: 196Becky Pinkk
Are those her real updated pictures?
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 22:49 #22120Senior Member

Posts: 196Tgtbt
Your right, cute as they come, but Too many "No's" for me.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 22:31 #22119Senior Member

Posts: 107She street walks on chamberlain. You can catch her in front of the car wash. Goes by little Britt. Costs 60 bucks that way at most.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 22:17 #22118Senior Member

Posts: 107Bunny
She has ads on escort alligator.
Originally Posted by DefaultGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





