Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22125

    Fun Outgoing and Sweet

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...t/549644708697

    After getting ghosted by another provider, this one was available, I, TOFTT, while there was some indication this was a massage only, the STG ad tends to indicate more. She was a nice enough person in a ok location but it was a massage only (with boxers on) and not a very good one. I finally got a HE with an additional donation but I had to help. YMMV, because she makes that decision on how you act. Oh well I had much better luck a few nights later that I will report separately.

  2. #22124
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or contact? Anyone?
    RTFF! A simple forum search will answer your question.

  3. #22123
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Celeste from several years back? Heavy set blonde with gap in teeth?
    No. See post #21888.

  4. #22122

    Bunny

    Do you have a link or contact? Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by PopR  [View Original Post]
    Saw bunny in Hopewell over the weekend. Cool girl. Did a 2 pop for $20 for the hhr. BBBJ cim (spit though) round 2 she rode it for the win. Will repeat for sure.

  5. #22121
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    Dreaming about meet a petite latina for some car action. Drove to a small abandoned house, made sure the ghost was cleared, started off slow. Bbj with mish, finished in my cover, and made our escape.
    Do you have a link?

  6. #22120

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Celeste from several years back? Heavy set blonde with gap in teeth?
    Not sure the quote, but it literally took my less than 30 seconds to find on FB. I don't have any digits. So don't ask.

  7. #22119

    Mamacita

    Dreaming about meet a petite latina for some car action. Drove to a small abandoned house, made sure the ghost was cleared, started off slow. Bbj with mish, finished in my cover, and made our escape.

  8. #22118
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffSteel  [View Original Post]
    Haha, I used to see her when she was at the diamond. I have been told that I am above average but her pussy was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
    I thought I was the only one with that thought! I might have to sample the greek when I go back to sleep.

  9. #22117

    Becky Pinkk

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    One of this forums familiar friends is back from vacation and looking for old and new friends. She has been reviewed here several times.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/66462387
    Are those her real updated pictures?

  10. #22116

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. Definitely seems too good to be true.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/66453263#.
    Your right, cute as they come, but Too many "No's" for me.

  11. #22115
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamed of this chick before? I'm curious and thinking about driving in this one.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/379742584656
    She street walks on chamberlain. You can catch her in front of the car wash. Goes by little Britt. Costs 60 bucks that way at most.

  12. #22114

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DefaultGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just checking in, is Mark still gatekeeping this fine lady?
    She has ads on escort alligator.

  13. #22113

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by PopR  [View Original Post]
    Saw bunny in Hopewell over the weekend. Cool girl. Did a 2 pop for $20 for the hhr. BBBJ cim (spit though) round 2 she rode it for the win. Will repeat for sure.
    Just checking in, is Mark still gatekeeping this fine lady?

  14. #22112

    Nina

    I saw Nina yesterday. Private nice location, semi-clean not far from Museum. $80 for quick visit which lasted about 20 minutes or so. She looks like her pictures, nice body, cute face, good conversation. Non-GFE, everything covered, started with 5 min. CBJ then mish, reverse cow and doggy. Allows some body kissing but no daty. Probably won't repeat considering the rate.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/692458778811

  15. #22111

    Bunny

    Saw bunny in Hopewell over the weekend. Cool girl. Did a 2 pop for $20 for the hhr. BBBJ cim (spit though) round 2 she rode it for the win. Will repeat for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape