Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,406 to 18,420 of 41293
-
08-31-21 20:01 #22888Senior Member

Posts: 243Dakota
FYI, texted her today, she is on vacation until the 8th.
Originally Posted by JaxonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 19:10 #22887Senior Member

Posts: 101Same deal.
Me deal here. Not if I can l can find someone to split a hotel room? LOL.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 18:54 #22886Senior Member

Posts: 653Un charges like crazy
She is literally up charging for things that are typically included for service. Like she is charging you the amount of time plus what ever act you do. She real deal trying to hustle someone out here.
Originally Posted by MikeEbanks
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 18:49 #22885Senior Member

Posts: 28Any info on Her
I'm curious about this one any info on her? She looks pregnant.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/373844146238
-
08-31-21 17:35 #22884Senior Member

Posts: 94Sexy Kitten / Duo link
Sorry. Here is their link.
Originally Posted by KanjiDog
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/619048807118
I think the other one works Seeking.com.
-
08-31-21 17:20 #22883Senior Member

Posts: 919Weary = tired
Wary = careful.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 17:14 #22882Senior Member

Posts: 919Who?
You seem to be just padding a post count without telling us who you're talking about. I initially thought you were just stupid, but I'm not so sure now.
Originally Posted by TheNextMorning
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 17:13 #22881Senior Member

Posts: 919Which Mandy?
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by TheNextMorning
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 17:11 #22880Senior Member

Posts: 919Who
Who are you replying to? Or about?
Originally Posted by TheNextMorning
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 16:49 #22879Senior Member

Posts: 96Maira
A lot of upcharges and look at the third picture hip left side. The scar in her tummy ends there, that is why is pointed (some weird surgery) there. I would repeat for 100-120 but she tries for higher which I don't think she is worth. The picture got little to no filter but the angles are misleading.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 15:39 #22878Senior Member

Posts: 653You was probably hitting that back door cause when I saw her like two months ago it smelt like I made love to a septic tank. She never used to have a smell like that. She used to be cleaner but I guess business is booming.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 15:37 #22877Senior Member

Posts: 653Her mouth game can be decent at best to good. Not magical but over all pretty good. I'm pretty sure she would be OK with catching just got to let her know.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 15:01 #22876Senior Member

Posts: 256I often wondered what her head game is like. Does anyone know if she takes a load to the face? She is quite a catch on the eyes.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 14:13 #22875Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Afternoon, Mandy is one of the top providers, she's definitely worth seeing, doesn't rush or a clock watcher, see has a very open menu, BB Greek & FS, BBBJ CIM Swallow etc etc, she wears these socks up to her knees to hide her use of candy, besides that, A++++ service, from what I saw she's off 295 exit 25 I believe.
-
08-31-21 14:01 #22874Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Afternoon, Jenn is definitely one of the top providers out, she's not a clock watcher, won't rush you at all, she use to be buddies with Caddy, but they fell out, Jenn is on the Westside now, she's definitely worth seeing, she'll do BBFS for 80.










Reply With Quote





