Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,451 to 18,465 of 41293
-
08-30-21 13:24 #22843Senior Member

Posts: 68Eros
I'd stay away from Michelle. You'll be disappointed for sure.
Originally Posted by Jimmer76
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...6.htm?cat=1322
-
08-30-21 13:22 #22842Senior Member

Posts: 68Does she have scabs everywhere?
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 13:02 #22841Senior Member

Posts: 130Don't know the name so I can't search thread, just looking for info.
-
08-30-21 11:59 #22840Regular Member

Posts: 14At 904 locksmith on IG
We're all gamblers in this hobby. Why not get up some extra money for more fun in the hobby or to cover the spent funds so the wife won't notice. Follow at 904 locksmith for one free play a day.
I rarely miss!
-
08-30-21 11:56 #22839Senior Member

Posts: 266I concur
I had a good time with her as well. I met her at a hotel though between bowden and uni. She is very tiny, but she was a good time. I like small and petite, but I will say she was even a bit to small for my taste. I wouldn't be suprised if she weighs less than 90 lbs.
Originally Posted by DahGirlsOfJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 11:18 #22838Senior Member

Posts: 115Kimber is not Grace. Although the number on her ads now is not the number she was using a few months ago and not the number I contact her through.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
I never sent her a pic or deposit so be careful.
-
08-30-21 11:04 #22837Senior Member

Posts: 58[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-30-21 10:28 #22836Senior Member

Posts: 336Tryst
Eros is good but I would recommend Tryst. Tryst has better filters and very seldom any fakes. From time to time their are fakes on eros and when you report them, eros does nothing bc they're an "entertainment" sure. Yes it's seldom on eros but there are scams. And of course in this hobby, there will always be that element.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 10:25 #22835Senior Member

Posts: 70Angelica from Eros
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...8.htm?cat=1322
Any info on this beautiful woman. I believe she's over in the Lake City area. She said 250 roses for a visit in Jacksonville.
-
08-30-21 10:18 #22834Senior Member

Posts: 266Just FYI
I was quoted the same price. But the verification photo she sent me was of pretty face grace. So I don't know if this is grace with a high dollar add, or if someone is using her pics.
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 08:11 #22833Senior Member

Posts: 123Don't forget the part where she's given me the clap twice now.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 01:32 #22832Senior Member

Posts: 1170Edit
Edit:
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
At night, she doesn't look as bad.
-
08-29-21 20:24 #22831Senior Member

Posts: 125Westside cougar?
Ad says 38, but if you look at the pics it looks like she's 38 or 48 or 58. No name so can't really do a search. Look familiar to anyone?
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/908017741681
-
08-29-21 20:16 #22830Senior Member

Posts: 1170About that number in Paxon area
Well, I will tell you she's a huge drug user. For her age, the body has been hardened by drugs. I'd say her body is maybe a 4. You can tell she used to be an attractive girl when she was younger--which I'm talking perhaps 5 years ago. She must have gotten on drugs in her early teens. Not too long ago, she was probably 18 years old.
Originally Posted by GravyRice123
[View Original Post]
She used to be $60 for qv, but like many girls, her qv is now $120. Her boyfriend or lazy pimp daddy appears to be putting her up to the price increase. He is the one you are likely going to be texting. He and I got into it one time once I found out I was talking to him. I laid his lazy / sorry azz out! Anyway, she does give a decent BJ and the puss wasn't too bad. Oh, be informed that that $120 is a qv car date! Crazy huh! I saw her during the day the first time and this is how I know her body is jacked up. At nice, she doesn't look as bad. She is somewhat cute in a certain kind of way, but again, the drugs have done a number on her. The filters are ghostly and actually heavily filtered.
She or he is very adamant about paying her $120. He or she will get into big arguments if you try to negotiate downward. I truly believe he's the one you're talking to though. At any rate, at 60, for her, it's more reasonable. But $120 for a car meet! Child please! Don't make me sneeze!
-
08-29-21 14:17 #22829Senior Member

Posts: 31Not a brotha but yes. I've dreamt about her several times. Unbelievable proportions. Hips and ass for days.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





