Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 693 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 10388
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4913

    Z3 phyr3

    South end guys, here's one for ya. DTF and an admittedly a nympho. Olympia was too far for pursuing for me. Never seen anyone ask for pain in the profile either LOL. Be safe out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d9778...9-dc12a718b16d

  2. #4912
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    I second this report on blady95. Chatted her up on SA, got her digits, moved to text, scheduled a meet and greet for coffee at a local place. I show up on time, and she's nowhere to be found and no texts. Ghosted. I was aware of this report by DrTraveler before I scheduled with her, but I figured it was worth a shot since it was going to be a local meeting and my entry point was just thirty minutes of my time and a bit of gas. I did not get any dirty pics or video, though, so I guess it's a wash. Her texts were totally natural and I didn't sense a scam either. We texted over the course of a few days, so she put in a fair amount of effort just to ghost me. So strange. Must love fucking with dudes.

    The profile has been active for over three years, I don't understand how she's been getting away with this for so long and I wonder how many guy she's done this too.

    Anyway, be alert out there. And if anyone actually manages to ever meet her, I'd love to hear about it.
    Heads up: she has now changed her SA profile to travlnurs95.

  3. #4911
    Quote Originally Posted by HolderSpace  [View Original Post]
    Yep, same offer, didn't respond, no way do I send funds. Must meet up first.
    Sometimes I feel like responding. Hey, come up with something original with your scam.

  4. #4910

    Just moved on

    Yep, same offer, didn't respond, no way do I send funds. Must meet up first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9fd9c...8-911e86aeade3

    TGTBT but figured, I see what the scam was. Allowance for pics first then meet next week. Phone area code was for Nebraska. Initial location was Seattle but a couple of hours later it changed to Alabama.

  5. #4909

    SA scammers

    GorgeousMarathoner.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9fd9c...8-911e86aeade3

    TGTBT but figured, I see what the scam was: Allowance for pics first then meet next week. Phone area code was for Nebraska. Initial location was Seattle but a couple of hours later it changed to Alabama.

    ann_mei_150
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9b68fa9-76a7-44b1-bd07-b346f6c729fa
    This one contacted me and is a picture seller

  6. #4908
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry my friend, the unemployment boost ends this weekend. SA will be flooded soon. Also holiday season always brings a large influx of new SBs. Plenty to be thankful for.
    Not worried but just annoyed as I had to put in good work to get her doing everything I wanted. But you're correct, there's already a big influx of young college girls coming back to school after the summer.

  7. #4907
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I had one I saw earlier this week. She took me to her home in Issaquah. I took one look at the house and was like, what are you doing this for? After I left, I looked the house up on Redfin it was valued at 1. 4 million and according the KC records she owned it all by herself. I was like, "you got more money than me, what am I paying you for?" She was a little older and a lot of fun.
    If you don't mind, drop me a note with details. Will be kept private of course.

  8. #4906
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian2  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother. She doesn't need the money (drives a Tesla) but is very bitchy. Not sure what's her reason for being on that site. I banged her once but it took weeks of chat and she's got a very very restrictive schedule. She didn't want anything in return. She should be on a regular dating website instead.
    I had one I saw earlier this week. She took me to her home in Issaquah. I took one look at the house and was like, what are you doing this for? After I left, I looked the house up on Redfin it was valued at 1. 4 million and according the KC records she owned it all by herself. I was like, "you got more money than me, what am I paying you for?" She was a little older and a lot of fun.

  9. #4905

    Market correction is due

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that! Just took out a 10/10 20-year-old blonde whom I had been seeing for the last month.
    Don't worry my friend, the unemployment boost ends this weekend. SA will be flooded soon. Also holiday season always brings a large influx of new SBs. Plenty to be thankful for.

  10. #4904
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCruz6  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with this one? Asian MILF.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ccf97...e-eced945eda84
    Don't bother. She doesn't need the money (drives a Tesla) but is very bitchy. Not sure what's her reason for being on that site. I banged her once but it took weeks of chat and she's got a very very restrictive schedule. She didn't want anything in return. She should be on a regular dating website instead.

  11. #4903

    Jennnnie

    Any luck with this one? Asian MILF.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ccf97...e-eced945eda84

  12. #4902
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksBank  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/30bb6...a-dfb258602644

    B is kewl human that loves anything outdoors. Def dtf. We went for a hike, grabbed some brews and bites then had some fun. She starts off pricey but willing to go down if she likes you.
    Bareback? She has potential.

  13. #4901

    Only f@ns!

    Fuck that! Just took out a 10/10 20-year-old blonde whom I had been seeing for the last month.

  14. #4900

    Sharing now

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    CIP CIA cum everywhere facefuck rimming fisting squirter A2 M A2 P indoors outdoors non stop amazing time.

    Kicker is that she doesn't expect anything in return.

    Judging from her asshole, I think some of yall already got to her before I did.
    Senior members who are contributors feel free to reach out for her profile. Also another note is I've managed to not provide an allowance for the last three girls I have seen off SA. Adjusted my profile and changed my approach just a tiny bit and it's been working.

  15. #4899

    AprilShowersSea

    https://www.seeking.com/member/93e32...8-910ad5e7de5d

    I think that somebody mentioned it already, but she's for real and has a solid A++ head game!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape