Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 10388
-
09-02-21 17:33 #4913Senior Member

Posts: 44Z3 phyr3
South end guys, here's one for ya. DTF and an admittedly a nympho. Olympia was too far for pursuing for me. Never seen anyone ask for pain in the profile either LOL. Be safe out there.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d9778...9-dc12a718b16d
-
09-02-21 11:08 #4912Senior Member

Posts: 49Heads up: she has now changed her SA profile to travlnurs95.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 14:50 #4911Senior Member

Posts: 534Sometimes I feel like responding. Hey, come up with something original with your scam.
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 14:44 #4910Senior Member

Posts: 157Just moved on
Yep, same offer, didn't respond, no way do I send funds. Must meet up first.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 14:00 #4909Senior Member

Posts: 534SA scammers
GorgeousMarathoner.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9fd9c...8-911e86aeade3
TGTBT but figured, I see what the scam was: Allowance for pics first then meet next week. Phone area code was for Nebraska. Initial location was Seattle but a couple of hours later it changed to Alabama.
ann_mei_150
https://www.seeking.com/member/a9b68fa9-76a7-44b1-bd07-b346f6c729fa
This one contacted me and is a picture seller
-
08-31-21 02:02 #4908Senior Member

Posts: 100Not worried but just annoyed as I had to put in good work to get her doing everything I wanted. But you're correct, there's already a big influx of young college girls coming back to school after the summer.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 23:18 #4907Senior Member

Posts: 66If you don't mind, drop me a note with details. Will be kept private of course.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 22:28 #4906Senior Member

Posts: 1544I had one I saw earlier this week. She took me to her home in Issaquah. I took one look at the house and was like, what are you doing this for? After I left, I looked the house up on Redfin it was valued at 1. 4 million and according the KC records she owned it all by herself. I was like, "you got more money than me, what am I paying you for?" She was a little older and a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Merovingian2
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 21:28 #4905Senior Member

Posts: 120Market correction is due
Don't worry my friend, the unemployment boost ends this weekend. SA will be flooded soon. Also holiday season always brings a large influx of new SBs. Plenty to be thankful for.
Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 01:46 #4904Senior Member

Posts: 66Don't bother. She doesn't need the money (drives a Tesla) but is very bitchy. Not sure what's her reason for being on that site. I banged her once but it took weeks of chat and she's got a very very restrictive schedule. She didn't want anything in return. She should be on a regular dating website instead.
Originally Posted by DaCruz6
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 01:19 #4903Senior Member

Posts: 40Jennnnie
Any luck with this one? Asian MILF.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ccf97...e-eced945eda84
-
08-29-21 19:32 #4902Senior Member

Posts: 216Bareback? She has potential.
Originally Posted by BrooksBank
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 18:36 #4901Senior Member

Posts: 100Only f@ns!
Fuck that! Just took out a 10/10 20-year-old blonde whom I had been seeing for the last month.
-
08-29-21 12:13 #4900Senior Member

Posts: 120Sharing now
Senior members who are contributors feel free to reach out for her profile. Also another note is I've managed to not provide an allowance for the last three girls I have seen off SA. Adjusted my profile and changed my approach just a tiny bit and it's been working.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 13:13 #4899Regular Member

Posts: 13AprilShowersSea
https://www.seeking.com/member/93e32...8-910ad5e7de5d
I think that somebody mentioned it already, but she's for real and has a solid A++ head game!











Reply With Quote




