Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 10388
-
08-19-21 21:35 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 2938So are you sharing on the forums or sending PMs.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 20:46 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 120Got a DIRTY and HOT one to share soon
CIP CIA cum everywhere facefuck rimming fisting squirter A2 M A2 P indoors outdoors non stop amazing time.
Kicker is that she doesn't expect anything in return.
Judging from her asshole, I think some of yall already got to her before I did.
-
08-19-21 19:33 #4881Regular Member

Posts: 13Yeah. Stef gets around most def.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 11:48 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 120Her sister is definitely the SA training wheels for Seattle. Easy setup, CIP. I think she's been mentioned many times on here. https://www.seeking.com/member/55880...b-600fac41e35f.
Originally Posted by BrooksBank
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 07:44 #4879Regular Member

Posts: 13Bsmiles206
https://www.seeking.com/member/30bb6...a-dfb258602644
B is kewl human that loves anything outdoors. Def dtf. We went for a hike, grabbed some brews and bites then had some fun. She starts off pricey but willing to go down if she likes you.
-
08-19-21 03:54 #4878Regular Member

Posts: 2I had a arrangement with her very cool chick great time.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 22:32 #4877Regular Member

Posts: 13FlyGirlTT
First post:
https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df
TT is obvi a flight attendant based in SFO, but has family in Seattle so it was easy to set something up with her. She's real, a little spendy, no time limit, and will bbfscip once she feels comfortable with you. It happened for me on our second date. She's into materialistic things but you can keep her at bay. It takes a while before she responds. Not a problem once you have her attention.
I also saw her (real life) sister on SA but doubt that they'd be into a 3 some.
-
08-18-21 11:19 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 362No thanks to a gift list
With one exception, I've never sent money or gifts to a potential SB before the meet-up. Seems like a recipe for disappointment and loss of funds.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
There was a PDX-based SB who asked me to pay for her RT train travel to SEA. Our text exchange was positive and I was intrigued by her pics. I paid her travel expenses and we had a 3-hour date. It was fine, she was attractive and engaging but I doubt I'll pay anything, travel expenses included, in advance again. I'd rather use that money to boost my local spending.
-
08-18-21 10:34 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 73Visiting from VA
Hello all I'm visiting from VA and looking for someone to spend some time with this weekend. I prefer slim AA women but seeing that I'm visiting I don't have a lot to choose from. Anyone with contact information or willing to share a number or two would be great.
-
08-17-21 07:36 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 49SA adds that to every profile, it's not the women themselves.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 02:13 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 57Gps
Looks really cute, but total GPS. Quoted me $2 k for ppm.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e644d...c-2f3ddec10670
-
08-16-21 16:58 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 100Top tier
By top tier, I do just mean the superficial look. And you're correct, some of them are inexperienced but I enjoy that I can take control and teach them in a way. The top-tier 26 or older always give a sense of high maintenance which I don't really want to deal with. Or maybe, I'm just not looking at the right places or the right ones.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 16:39 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 100You can open SA on Safari one time and add it to the homescreen. It'll basically be like an app, only that you won't get any notifications.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
The biggest give for me in those cases is they have their "hot" pictures public and usually no private pics. Even if these may not be guys scamming, those are just these girls trying to get as much attention as possible with an intention to scam.
Originally Posted by TheNovelist
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 15:45 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 534I know this is getting off on a tangent since we should be talking about non-pros versus having a technical discussion but not knowing much about iphones, I assume an app won't function on a iphone unless it's been approved and downloaded from the the apple app store? If that's the case, I could see SA setting a more mobile friendly version of their website.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 15:31 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 544Not on iPhone
I'm pretty sure this isn't supported on iPhone. Unless I'm mistaken, you'd have to side-load the SA app from an existing app (that came from the store).
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




