Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 522 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 572 622 1022 1522 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16993

    Be nice to know what 'lady'

    Have a link, name or phone number? That would help us avoid this "lady".

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I got ripped off in that neighborhood waiting for a meeting.

    First the lady came out to my car, then three guys came. Took my burner phones and three previously expired CANCELLED debit/credit cards ;-)

    At your own risk.

  2. #16992
    Quote Originally Posted by Koodhi  [View Original Post]
    The dreaded day has come. Me too guys, me too.

    Been out of Indy for a long while and it's been a few months since I banged a young lass. Saw this ad.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/667139387368

    Texted her on a Saturday. She replied instantly. Quoted $$. 6 for an hour and negotiated for $$. 2. Gave me an address to Quality Inn. Knocked on the door to see it was actually her. Quite beautiful, smiling. Gentle and we had some pleasant conversation. Hard eraser nips on her perky breasts were a total delight. Butt was soft, firm, and jiggly. That was indeed a beautiful body. Played for 20 minutes and got my big O. Immediately she grabs the trash can to help me dispose of the bag and doesn't come back to bed and instead grabs the phone and starts texting. I ask her to lie by me. We negotiated multiple pops and GFE beforehand if you're wondering. She obliges and within a minute or so there's a knock on the door. She peeps through the keyhole and says there's a woman standing there. She asks if I've come with anyone and I answered in the negative. She dresses up to open the door while I was still naked on the bed. And that was the last time I see her..
    Was she 5 foot tall?

  3. #16991

    Mia from Eros

    Came across this one. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9047920.htm?cat=1.

    Looks TGTBT, but had a good text conversation with her. Asked for a photo, never came thru, said it was a problem on my end. Could not find any reviews using that phone #, finally asked to schedule and then the famous "however if you want to book my time you going to need to manage the deposit so I can block our time".

    Needless to say, will not be setting any time with this one.

  4. #16990

    Sara Lynne Valentine

    I see she has been a lot more active lately and I was hoping someone had seen her to provide a review. Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/saravalentine

    Thanks,

    Fitz.

  5. #16989

    Wow!

    That is what I was thinking! Isn't she the one with the tattoo-faced-thug-robber boyfriend?! I am surprised she went through with the act at all!.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    She's already had a couple reviews that were worse situations. You got off easy.

  6. #16988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Koodhi  [View Original Post]
    The dreaded day has come. Me too guys, me too.

    Been out of Indy for a long while and it's been a few months since I banged a young lass. Saw this ad.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/667139387368

    Texted her on a Saturday. She replied instantly. Quoted $$. 6 for an hour and negotiated for $$. 2. Gave me an address to Quality Inn. Knocked on the door to see it was actually her. Quite beautiful, smiling. Gentle and we had some pleasant conversation. Hard eraser nips on her perky breasts were a total delight. Butt was soft, firm, and jiggly. That was indeed a beautiful body. Played for 20 minutes and got my big O. Immediately she grabs the trash can to help me dispose of the bag and doesn't come back to bed and instead grabs the phone and starts texting. I ask her to lie by me. We negotiated multiple pops and GFE beforehand if you're wondering. She obliges and within a minute or so there's a knock on the door. She peeps through the keyhole and says there's a woman standing there. She asks if I've come with anyone and I answered in the negative. She dresses up to open the door while I was still naked on the bed. And that was the last time I see her.

    In comes a trashy-looking woman and says she doesn't how she entered into her room and asks me to GTFO. Threatened to call the cops if I don't leave. A few moments later in comes another trashy-looking man and she points at me indicating there was a naked man on their bed. I started smiling for some reason and knew what was happening. I dressed myself up and picking up my belongings all while they were whining about how they have to change the bedsheets and all. I asked them to stop freaking acting and said I'm leaving since they act all innocent.

    Lessons learned:

    Never pay new providers for more than 15 minutes, let alone an hour.

    TBF I don't have many regrets. I left the situation with no additional holes in my body and my belongings intact (OFC I left my wallet in the car) except for a bruised ego and second I had my O, so no blue balls and thirdly I was glad to have spent time with that body of hers. Don't mean to simp or anything but that was the best I've ever been with. Left a scathing message for which I obviously got no replies. Signed her number to various telemarketing companies out of spite, LOL and she probably might even receive a response from the Church of Scientology too, who knows.

    Attaching images in case the ad gets taken down.
    She's already had a couple reviews that were worse situations. You got off easy.

  7. #16987

    Amy in Castleton

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66420965

    Saw her today. She pops into town for a few days at a time and keeps it moving. 100 for qv. CBJ, but better than the average. Got to see her pussy in the mirror behind her as she went down, so that was nice. Finished with mish and definitely glad I saw her. Would repeat.

  8. #16986
    Quote Originally Posted by Koodhi  [View Original Post]
    The dreaded day has come. Me too guys, me too.

    Been out of Indy for a long while and it's been a few months since I banged a young lass. Saw this ad.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/667139387368

    Texted her on a Saturday. She replied instantly. Quoted $$. 6 for an hour and negotiated for $$. 2. Gave me an address to Quality Inn. Knocked on the door to see it was actually her. Quite beautiful, smiling. Gentle and we had some pleasant conversation. Hard eraser nips on her perky breasts were a total delight. Butt was soft, firm, and jiggly. That was indeed a beautiful body. Played for 20 minutes and got my big O. Immediately she grabs the trash can to help me dispose of the bag and doesn't come back to bed and instead grabs the phone and starts texting. I ask her to lie by me. We negotiated multiple pops and GFE beforehand if you're wondering. She obliges and within a minute or so there's a knock on the door. She peeps through the keyhole and says there's a woman standing there. She asks if I've come with anyone and I answered in the negative. She dresses up to open the door while I was still naked on the bed. And that was the last time I see her.

    In comes a trashy-looking woman and says she doesn't how she entered into her room and asks me to GTFO. Threatened to call the cops if I don't leave. A few moments later in comes another trashy-looking man and she points at me indicating there was a naked man on their bed. I started smiling for some reason and knew what was happening. I dressed myself up and picking up my belongings all while they were whining about how they have to change the bedsheets and all. I asked them to stop freaking acting and said I'm leaving since they act all innocent.

    Lessons learned:

    Never pay new providers for more than 15 minutes, let alone an hour.

    TBF I don't have many regrets. I left the situation with no additional holes in my body and my belongings intact (OFC I left my wallet in the car) except for a bruised ego and second I had my O, so no blue balls and thirdly I was glad to have spent time with that body of hers. Don't mean to simp or anything but that was the best I've ever been with. Left a scathing message for which I obviously got no replies. Signed her number to various telemarketing companies out of spite, LOL and she probably might even receive a response from the Church of Scientology too, who knows.
    You should post this in the Ripoff thread as well.

  9. #16985

    It finally happened

    The dreaded day has come. Me too guys, me too.

    Been out of Indy for a long while and it's been a few months since I banged a young lass. Saw this ad.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/667139387368

    Texted her on a Saturday. She replied instantly. Quoted $$. 6 for an hour and negotiated for $$. 2. Gave me an address to Quality Inn. Knocked on the door to see it was actually her. Quite beautiful, smiling. Gentle and we had some pleasant conversation. Hard eraser nips on her perky breasts were a total delight. Butt was soft, firm, and jiggly. That was indeed a beautiful body. Played for 20 minutes and got my big O. Immediately she grabs the trash can to help me dispose of the bag and doesn't come back to bed and instead grabs the phone and starts texting. I ask her to lie by me. We negotiated multiple pops and GFE beforehand if you're wondering. She obliges and within a minute or so there's a knock on the door. She peeps through the keyhole and says there's a woman standing there. She asks if I've come with anyone and I answered in the negative. She dresses up to open the door while I was still naked on the bed. And that was the last time I see her.

    In comes a trashy-looking woman and says she doesn't how she entered into her room and asks me to GTFO. Threatened to call the cops if I don't leave. A few moments later in comes another trashy-looking man and she points at me indicating there was a naked man on their bed. I started smiling for some reason and knew what was happening. I dressed myself up and picking up my belongings all while they were whining about how they have to change the bedsheets and all. I asked them to stop freaking acting and said I'm leaving since they act all innocent.

    Lessons learned:

    Never pay new providers for more than 15 minutes, let alone an hour.

    TBF I don't have many regrets. I left the situation with no additional holes in my body and my belongings intact (OFC I left my wallet in the car) except for a bruised ego and second I had my O, so no blue balls and thirdly I was glad to have spent time with that body of hers. Don't mean to simp or anything but that was the best I've ever been with. Left a scathing message for which I obviously got no replies. Signed her number to various telemarketing companies out of spite, LOL and she probably might even receive a response from the Church of Scientology too, who knows.

    Attaching images in case the ad gets taken down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtm2ntgwmgezyzc2n2m3njkxmjuyzmy3zjflzjlhnmm0otdkm2m.jpg.jpg‎   mtk3otqzotk0ymrknwy5ote3ytlkzjrmmdkzymq0zty2zde1mmqy.jpg.jpg‎   mjgxnty1nzqwndllyjuxnzvjmtuyztrhowvinwzhzgvknwyymje.jpg.jpg‎   mtuwnzayodriy2q2n2yymwmwoweynjaxmgmwowm1zduymmyxzjk5.jpg.jpg‎   mtc0odi4ngm3ndbhmzi5ngrjmjziy2uxzjhly2zingmxzme3otfi.jpg.jpg‎  


  10. #16984
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe there are still guys that send money to strangers for a hookup. SMH.
    These ho's know that there are plenty of idiots walking around without a clue. Don't know how many times it has been said "don't pay up front" but guys still jump. Don't feel sorry at all.

  11. #16983

    34th and Shadeland?

    Quote Originally Posted by TehdRummane  [View Original Post]
    I would think if it's a fake ad they would have chosen someone better looking. Looks real enough.
    I got ripped off in that neighborhood waiting for a meeting.

    First the lady came out to my car, then three guys came. Took my burner phones and three previously expired CANCELLED debit/credit cards ;-)

    At your own risk.

  12. #16982
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFire  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/391977775261

    Tried to see her last night few text back and forth of course the whole deposit came up of. 50. Paid it and then she vanished blocked no return text. Don't waste your time fellas. This is the stuff that is going to ruin it for the good ones. Guess it will just be D1 from now on.
    I can't believe there are still guys that send money to strangers for a hookup. SMH.

  13. #16981

    Fake

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/391977775261

    Tried to see her last night few text back and forth of course the whole deposit came up of. 50. Paid it and then she vanished blocked no return text. Don't waste your time fellas. This is the stuff that is going to ruin it for the good ones. Guess it will just be D1 from now on.

  14. #16980

    Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen this girl. I had an appointment with this girl, or whoever posted this ad. When I got there she ghosted me. Real or fake?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66397626
    I would think if it's a fake ad they would have chosen someone better looking. Looks real enough.

  15. #16979
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one off and on several months and she's definitely worth a visit if you like petite women. Always reliable and has good communication via text. Prefers short CBJs though so that might be a deal breaker for some. YMMV but she really gets into the sessions with me. I think it's her tits that keep me coming back mainly as well as her reliability.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16714850
    5 min CBJ, then rushed, won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape