Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 1524 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 24807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16962

    This Nikkie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nikkie recently. Glad I came quuck cause if you take her worst pic on her ad, that maybe the best available. She is talented but for me the only pro is a safe location for a streetwalker blow. Anyone have a req for something similar or is that as good as it gets for that proce point.
    You talking about this Nikkie?

  2. #16961

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    I myself haven't found a better safe and reliable lady as Nikkie. Always allows me a shower before too after work. She's been a great back up to my first back up LOL.

    I'd suggest you frequent the streetwalker forum maybe.
    She has become my blow and go lady.

  3. #16960
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nikkie recently. is that as good as it gets for that proce point.
    I myself haven't found a better safe and reliable lady as Nikkie. Always allows me a shower before too after work. She's been a great back up to my first back up LOL.

    I'd suggest you frequent the streetwalker forum maybe.

  4. #16959

    Katrina

    Been seeing this one off and on several months and she's definitely worth a visit if you like petite women. Always reliable and has good communication via text. Prefers short CBJs though so that might be a deal breaker for some. YMMV but she really gets into the sessions with me. I think it's her tits that keep me coming back mainly as well as her reliability.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16714850

  5. #16958

    ATFs, UTRs, etc

    Hello gentlemen! I will be traveling through your fair city on Sept 17. I am from the Carolinas. Do any of you have an all time favorite to share? Ideally a young beautiful spinner with BBFS if possible. If any of you ever travel to Asheville NC or Spartanburg / Greenville SC I'd be happy to return the favor. Thanks guys. Just let me know if you have a link or a phone number with pic of the provider. Stay safe.

  6. #16957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Nikkie

    I saw Nikkie recently. Glad I came quuck cause if you take her worst pic on her ad, that maybe the best available. She is talented but for me the only pro is a safe location for a streetwalker blow. Anyone have a req for something similar or is that as good as it gets for that proce point.

  7. #16956

    Milani

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Saw Milani today. Young and lay there like a dead fish. I'm sticking to DI from now on. Nice body. Saggy tits.
    She's the one that ghosted on me on an early morning scheduled meeting a couple of months ago, but later in the day apologized so I gave her another shot last week, this time in the afternoon. Again was ghosted at the set time. There won't be a third attempt. The last one (Petite = Sasha) has failed to ever respond to a text from me and I've reached out many times, at all hours of the day after seeing her post. She must not need the money. LOL.

  8. #16955

    Milani. YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here had any experiences with the following? I mostly only care about Milani and Purple Hair out of this list but found a few others I wanted to know more about.

    Milani.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-bust/41068437

    Purple Hair.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...090/3175166405

    Kiki Dangerous.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...erous/41063391

    Head Doctor.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...k-men/41088659

    Petite.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...732/3179832613
    Saw Milani today. Young and lay there like a dead fish. I'm sticking to DI from now on. Nice body. Saggy tits.

  9. #16954

    Do not waste your time or your energy. Milani

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...710/3176703260

    I wish I stayed home and jerked off.

  10. #16953
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    I know I usually post on the Memphis and Nashville forums.

    A friend of mine moved up this way and would like to find some mutual friends.

    Memphis area code. Two eight two.

    Two zero X X.

    She is a sweetheart.
    A link would be nice.

  11. #16952

    Any info?

    Has anyone here had any experiences with the following? I mostly only care about Milani and Purple Hair out of this list but found a few others I wanted to know more about.

    Milani.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-bust/41068437

    Purple Hair.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...090/3175166405

    Kiki Dangerous.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...erous/41063391

    Head Doctor.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...k-men/41088659

    Petite.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...732/3179832613

  12. #16951

    DI Booking.

    When I book a DI girl I like to call or text the number under the girl's name. But the last time I tried to book one when I clicked on the phone number it immediately directed me to Skype. I didn't want to Skype so I filled out the rebooking form on their web page and submitted it but never received a replay. I've seen DI girls before and have always had a good experience. Their service is top notch. Is this the only way to contact them now? Have any of you other guys had the same experience?

  13. #16950

    So!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy  [View Original Post]
    Renee is beautiful with exceptional service. Highly recommended! I put a review a few posts back where somebody was asking about her. GFE all the way, no Greek, nice BBBJCIM. YMMV but she's never disappointed me. Redwood out.
    I'm going to go off in a lim and say it's Renee Olson. I've seen her on Eros previously but never took the plunge. If so I'll definitely have to check her out next time she's in town.

  14. #16949

    Any pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    I know I usually post on the Memphis and Nashville forums.

    A friend of mine moved up this way and would like to find some mutual friends.

    Memphis area code. Two eight two.

    Two zero X X.

    She is a sweetheart.
    Where can I find a pic? Location?

  15. #16948
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. The link goes to Mia but you refer to Renee Olsen.
    Link is dead now. Probably just going to the generic OH search. Not sure about Renee. She disappeared quickly from the Indy page on p411 so either it's something fishy or she's just traveling and not actually based anywhere yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape