Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 1524 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16978

    Eastside girl

    Just wondering if anyone has seen this girl. I had an appointment with this girl, or whoever posted this ad. When I got there she ghosted me. Real or fake?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66397626

  2. #16977

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by BKIndy  [View Original Post]
    This is mine from over a year ago:

    I set up an appt and in was during the day, but a quiet street so still no horrible. Boyfriend was there and was standing in the driveway while she was blowing me. Not good. Then he starts texting me to fucking leave, he had her phone. I let her out and left. Won't repeat.

    On the West side off of Michigan near 71st. BJ in your car in the driveway. Or least it was in March 2020.
    Set something up with her tonight of course cashapp to borrow car. Sent $ and texted back on the way. Never showed up and never answered a call or text stay away fellas.

  3. #16976

    Just saw Jasmine

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66352221

    Saw her for a qv for 100. Pics are her. She is goofy and fun. CBJ though. Still good. Would repeat.

  4. #16975

    What is DI?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCrawler  [View Original Post]
    I have dug through here and I have no idea what DI is.
    Dig a little deeper as there is a blog below dedicated entirely to DI. You'll find what you're looking for there.

  5. #16974

    There are a lot of reviews on her

    Quote Originally Posted by Demoan1313  [View Original Post]
    Have searched but haven't found a review on this one.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/084356473985

    Anyone have some intell or know what she goes by so I can search.
    This is mine from over a year ago:

    I set up an appt and in was during the day, but a quiet street so still no horrible. Boyfriend was there and was standing in the driveway while she was blowing me. Not good. Then he starts texting me to fucking leave, he had her phone. I let her out and left. Won't repeat.

    On the West side off of Michigan near 71st. BJ in your car in the driveway. Or least it was in March 2020.

  6. #16973
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoan1313  [View Original Post]
    Have searched but haven't found a review on this one.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/084356473985

    Anyone have some intell or know what she goes by so I can search.
    She is real. I've seen her before and she does not do FS. If you can get off on just head she is good. BBBJ is extra. Her apartment is shady but I left safe. Overall good if you discuss exactly what you want and price.

  7. #16972
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCrawler  [View Original Post]
    I have dug through here and I have no idea what DI is.
    Discreet Info.

  8. #16971

    I reviewed her about a year or so ago

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Was always curious about dreamy. Thanks for the review.
    I said the exact same things and I guess it must have been a forgettable review, LOL.

  9. #16970

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Demoan1313  [View Original Post]
    Have searched but haven't found a review on this one.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/084356473985

    Anyone have some intell or know what she goes by so I can search.
    I recently just saw her head was okay. I believe she goes by Ashley looking back at past reviews. Hit and miss with communication though.

  10. #16969
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    So got ghosted again last week by Milani and tried out Dreamy, who was immediately available. The Pros: She was available. She is the person in the pictures. Nice ass for somebody her age. Relatively pleasant person. The Cons: Considerably older than advertised, probably more like the early 50's than 40. Dump motel on the east side. Smokes like a chimney; I asked her not to, to which she complied, and the second we were done, she lit up again. No kissing (not really a problem as I don't enjoy kissing ashtrays). No BJ, of any kind. Takeaway: A waste of money and, more importantly, time. Never again. I'm sticking with DI or proven independents from now on.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/734375575770
    I have dug through here and I have no idea what DI is.

  11. #16968

    Head Only Review

    Have searched but haven't found a review on this one.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/084356473985

    Anyone have some intell or know what she goes by so I can search.

  12. #16967

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hannah earlier this week. I stopped for a the quick $. 2 BBBJCIM. BJ is good so long as you tell her to keep the tempo down, as soon as she starts going fast (she wants to for some reason) teeth teeth teeth. Slow down and she's good to go. Apartment is a complete fucking dump and she's very mechanical. Really her apt is a fucking shithole. Not that expensive to get a house cleaner in there once a week. I didn't want to piss in her toilet. Cim. Exit.
    I saw hannah recently after all the high praise here.

    I second your review. The place was a turn off. The carpet was nasty and the clutter was enough to not repeat.

    The service- mechanical and nothing to brag about. I wouldn't even call it a good BBBJ. Definitely will not repeat. I don't have a clue why her technique got such rave reviews. Skip this provider.

  13. #16966

    Dreamy. Not so much

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    So got ghosted again last week by Milani and tried out Dreamy, who was immediately available. The Pros: She was available. She is the person in the pictures. Nice ass for somebody her age. Relatively pleasant person. The Cons: Considerably older than advertised, probably more like the early 50's than 40. Dump motel on the east side. Smokes like a chimney; I asked her not to, to which she complied, and the second we were done, she lit up again. No kissing (not really a problem as I don't enjoy kissing ashtrays). No BJ, of any kind. Takeaway: A waste of money and, more importantly, time. Never again. I'm sticking with DI or proven independents from now on.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/734375575770
    Was always curious about dreamy. Thanks for the review.

  14. #16965

    Hannah and Kitty (formerly DI)

    Saw Hannah earlier this week. I stopped for a the quick $. 2 BBBJCIM. BJ is good so long as you tell her to keep the tempo down, as soon as she starts going fast (she wants to for some reason) teeth teeth teeth. Slow down and she's good to go. Apartment is a complete fucking dump and she's very mechanical. Really her apt is a fucking shithole. Not that expensive to get a house cleaner in there once a week. I didn't want to piss in her toilet. Cim. Exit. No repeat.

    Kitty. Southport. Polite and good communication, extensive menu. All down hill from there. Room reeks of smoke and I told her about it afterward. She is not into greek BUT while I was there. Pegging and BBBJCIM + COF (actually dirt talk begged me to). She is missing several teeth to tooth decay / pussy was stank / she obviously used to have an acne issue so there are scars / fair amount of baby damage / saggy tits (B). I would not repeat because she's just not the caliber of girl that I want to see and I suspect that's why she is no longer in the DI lineup. Prices are hard to beat though. For that service she told me $$. Didn't feel right about that, gave $$. 6. I won't repeat but if you want pegging / cim / cof for low cost she's your gal.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nastylittlekitty

  15. #16964

    Dreamy (Not so much)

    So got ghosted again last week by Milani and tried out Dreamy, who was immediately available. The Pros: She was available. She is the person in the pictures. Nice ass for somebody her age. Relatively pleasant person. The Cons: Considerably older than advertised, probably more like the early 50's than 40. Dump motel on the east side. Smokes like a chimney; I asked her not to, to which she complied, and the second we were done, she lit up again. No kissing (not really a problem as I don't enjoy kissing ashtrays). No BJ, of any kind. Takeaway: A waste of money and, more importantly, time. Never again. I'm sticking with DI or proven independents from now on.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/734375575770

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape