Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 1694
-
08-29-21 09:30 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 84Agreed
I'm not going to pay to fuck a fat chick. Sorry.
Originally Posted by NashPilot
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 17:46 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 194Big girls
I don't understand what some of these girls on Tryst are thinking. I get BBW has its place, but they are wanting 500 dollars a hour? Right.
-
08-28-21 16:56 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 449Lots of dudes advertising on EB now
Am I missing something? Some of these guys are specifically saying stuff implying they're looking for women, so they're not ALL going gay. Maybe the hobby is turned upside down and we can advertise and have ladies to pay for our company?
LMAO.
-
08-17-21 16:47 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 64This.
Honestly not sure why they even advertise. If they don't want to waste their time or ours, just put the rates in the ads. Then mongers can self select. Then they won't get all the calls and messages of what's availability and how much, etc. Then maybe they'll actually have time to meet with the GPS paying crowd. Then every body would be happy!! (Ok slight sarcasm).
Originally Posted by JonnyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 17:03 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 449The list of NO's get me. It's becoming more and more common seeing girls posting heavy restrictions. Like no BJ.
Originally Posted by JonnyWanker
[View Original Post]
No, not no BBBJ. No BJ. Yet still charge 150/200.
These also tend to be heavy screeners and whatnot. They have the self-delusion that they're high class when they're anything but.
-
08-16-21 15:51 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 83Crickets And Crazy.
I don't know what's up with these so called "providers" now a-days.
Over the past couple of days, I have messaged 10 different posts and received 2 replies who then went silent when trying to actually set a time to dream.
I've looked over a hundred posts recently where there are a litany "no-go's" listed for me to find the ones I though were worth messaging and then crickets. Chirp, chirp.
Now, what are the no-go's for me you may be wondering.
If she's' seen more time at a buffet than actually taking care of business = no-go. You all have seen these. I'm not trying to yuk your yum but if they can't see their own feet without a mirror and some lifting, that's just not for me.
If her list of NO's out weigh her list of Ok's = no=go. I mean, if their post brags about being friendly and open but then a splurge of "NO This" and I don't do that" and the list goes on and on. Then you are a no go for me. I mean it's ok for you not to be into stuff but damn.
If their post / profile is a regurgitation of in-coherent fragments and non-sense = no-go. If they can't string together a few sentences that actually don't make my head hurt and fill out some information (like on STG) then they aren't going to be much fun in person either. I'd rather spend my donation on someone who has a personality and not a mindless dead fish that will probably just lay there anyway.
If they expect someone to provide a complete background check = no-go. I get they want to be safe but I am sure as hell not telling you my real name, location of work, photo I'd, and other information. Are you freaking nuts?
If they want a deposit = no go. Self explanatory here. Just, Hell No. I was born at night, just not last night.
There are more items to my list but I have lost the patience to type them all out right now.
-
07-17-21 01:43 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 175Less than meets the eye
If you go to her ticktock page, you'll find she has several other videos with the same text but different people playing the husband and mom (or "stepmom".
Originally Posted by DFK55
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 01:14 #1057Senior Member

Posts: 1250Agreed
Your logic is infallible.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 00:37 #1056Senior Member

Posts: 449"Throat goat"s, "mouth of the south"s
I'm seeing those titles pop up a lot.
In my humble opinion, if it's a CBJ, or BBBJ with no catch, it's false advertising.
C'Mon. Now.
-
07-09-21 15:45 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 142This takes the cake
MODERN FAMILY*Woman claims she lets her husband 'play' with her mum leaving people stunned.
https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/32...hter-swingers/
-
06-08-21 23:01 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 175Drivers license
One of the providers told me that the escort babylon site (or whatever site it was) ensures against underage users by requiring anyone advertising to submit a documentary photo proving identity and birthdate. I would guess that whoever put the ad up mixed up the documentary photo for the site managers and the advertising photos for the ad. Just my guess, because its pretty risky to do intentionally I would think.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 20:53 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 449Drivers License
Could anyone explain to me what the deal is with some of these ads with the supposed provider flashing their driver's license?
-
05-19-21 20:38 #1052Banned Member

Posts: 555Please pay attention and read with the big head
If you read carefully she requires 20% of all booked times to be deposited. And this mongers humble opinion it is a new twist on an old scam.
Originally Posted by DFK55
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 20:08 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 148High roller
For a high roller like me, I am signing up for the Platinum Package and just jumping right in for the 1 year option. This equates to about $83 k per month. The rest of you low ballers can sign up for the Gold Package for $10-$25 k per month.
Originally Posted by BoSox50
[View Original Post]
On a real note, can you even imagine? Exclusive vs non-exclusive for $60 k+ per month? Asking $1 M for a year? It puts things into perspective.
-
05-19-21 20:03 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 142Any takers?
Nashville: May 21.
Originally Posted by BoSox50
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






