Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 1524 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16983

    34th and Shadeland?

    Quote Originally Posted by TehdRummane  [View Original Post]
    I would think if it's a fake ad they would have chosen someone better looking. Looks real enough.
    I got ripped off in that neighborhood waiting for a meeting.

    First the lady came out to my car, then three guys came. Took my burner phones and three previously expired CANCELLED debit/credit cards ;-)

    At your own risk.

  2. #16982
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFire  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/391977775261

    Tried to see her last night few text back and forth of course the whole deposit came up of. 50. Paid it and then she vanished blocked no return text. Don't waste your time fellas. This is the stuff that is going to ruin it for the good ones. Guess it will just be D1 from now on.
    I can't believe there are still guys that send money to strangers for a hookup. SMH.

  3. #16981

    Fake

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/391977775261

    Tried to see her last night few text back and forth of course the whole deposit came up of. 50. Paid it and then she vanished blocked no return text. Don't waste your time fellas. This is the stuff that is going to ruin it for the good ones. Guess it will just be D1 from now on.

  4. #16980

    Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen this girl. I had an appointment with this girl, or whoever posted this ad. When I got there she ghosted me. Real or fake?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66397626
    I would think if it's a fake ad they would have chosen someone better looking. Looks real enough.

  5. #16979
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one off and on several months and she's definitely worth a visit if you like petite women. Always reliable and has good communication via text. Prefers short CBJs though so that might be a deal breaker for some. YMMV but she really gets into the sessions with me. I think it's her tits that keep me coming back mainly as well as her reliability.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16714850
    5 min CBJ, then rushed, won't repeat.

  6. #16978

    Eastside girl

    Just wondering if anyone has seen this girl. I had an appointment with this girl, or whoever posted this ad. When I got there she ghosted me. Real or fake?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66397626

  7. #16977

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by BKIndy  [View Original Post]
    This is mine from over a year ago:

    I set up an appt and in was during the day, but a quiet street so still no horrible. Boyfriend was there and was standing in the driveway while she was blowing me. Not good. Then he starts texting me to fucking leave, he had her phone. I let her out and left. Won't repeat.

    On the West side off of Michigan near 71st. BJ in your car in the driveway. Or least it was in March 2020.
    Set something up with her tonight of course cashapp to borrow car. Sent $ and texted back on the way. Never showed up and never answered a call or text stay away fellas.

  8. #16976

    Just saw Jasmine

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66352221

    Saw her for a qv for 100. Pics are her. She is goofy and fun. CBJ though. Still good. Would repeat.

  9. #16975

    What is DI?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCrawler  [View Original Post]
    I have dug through here and I have no idea what DI is.
    Dig a little deeper as there is a blog below dedicated entirely to DI. You'll find what you're looking for there.

  10. #16974

    There are a lot of reviews on her

    Quote Originally Posted by Demoan1313  [View Original Post]
    Have searched but haven't found a review on this one.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/084356473985

    Anyone have some intell or know what she goes by so I can search.
    This is mine from over a year ago:

    I set up an appt and in was during the day, but a quiet street so still no horrible. Boyfriend was there and was standing in the driveway while she was blowing me. Not good. Then he starts texting me to fucking leave, he had her phone. I let her out and left. Won't repeat.

    On the West side off of Michigan near 71st. BJ in your car in the driveway. Or least it was in March 2020.

  11. #16973
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoan1313  [View Original Post]
    Have searched but haven't found a review on this one.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/084356473985

    Anyone have some intell or know what she goes by so I can search.
    She is real. I've seen her before and she does not do FS. If you can get off on just head she is good. BBBJ is extra. Her apartment is shady but I left safe. Overall good if you discuss exactly what you want and price.

  12. #16972
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCrawler  [View Original Post]
    I have dug through here and I have no idea what DI is.
    Discreet Info.

  13. #16971

    I reviewed her about a year or so ago

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Was always curious about dreamy. Thanks for the review.
    I said the exact same things and I guess it must have been a forgettable review, LOL.

  14. #16970

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Demoan1313  [View Original Post]
    Have searched but haven't found a review on this one.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/084356473985

    Anyone have some intell or know what she goes by so I can search.
    I recently just saw her head was okay. I believe she goes by Ashley looking back at past reviews. Hit and miss with communication though.

  15. #16969
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    So got ghosted again last week by Milani and tried out Dreamy, who was immediately available. The Pros: She was available. She is the person in the pictures. Nice ass for somebody her age. Relatively pleasant person. The Cons: Considerably older than advertised, probably more like the early 50's than 40. Dump motel on the east side. Smokes like a chimney; I asked her not to, to which she complied, and the second we were done, she lit up again. No kissing (not really a problem as I don't enjoy kissing ashtrays). No BJ, of any kind. Takeaway: A waste of money and, more importantly, time. Never again. I'm sticking with DI or proven independents from now on.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/734375575770
    I have dug through here and I have no idea what DI is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape