Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,481 to 18,495 of 41292
-
08-28-21 21:18 #22812Senior Member

Posts: 174Ashley
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/628075430745
Saw this one a few days ago. Low level incall in O. P. Is the girl in the pictures but pictures were taken from very flattering angles. Big belly, skinny legs, flat pooper. A cups or small B's. Face is ok. Asked me to pick up smokes on my way. Answered door ready to go. Light foreplay then good BBBJ. On to main event. Five minutes into mish banging on the door. DB was screaming and banging on the door. He would not stop. She kept telling ne to keep going and ignore him. Impossible. So I put on my shorts, opened door and asked him to leave us alone for 30 minutes then he can do whatever he wants. He told me ok and a few choice things about my date. (I'm a vey large man in great shape so I wasnt worried about confrontation).
Went back to work and after another five minutes she asked me to hurry because she was getting sore. I reminded her I paid for HH. Flipped her to K9 and finished.
Will not repeat. Not bad for a BBBJ but wouldn't visit for more.
-
08-28-21 16:48 #22811Senior Member

Posts: 244Work asking via text if she will without one. Just saying prob the best one passing through Jax recently. It was Dakota for me and now Naomi wins.
Originally Posted by FredZeppelin
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 15:24 #22810Senior Member

Posts: 980Re: Eros-Naomi
She looks great, and I'd be tempted except for the covered BJ. I just can't see saying goodbye to five Franklins and then getting sucked through a rubber.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 13:25 #22809Senior Member

Posts: 244Eros-Naomi
Guys took one for the team due to the lack of talent in JaX! Saw Naomi posting a few days back and pulled the trigger! After simple verification we set time and date. I saw the positive reviews on TER and took the plunge. When I arrived I was shocked and surprised on how attractive she is! Nice petite body with the right curves. Pics are real! Prob the best provider I've had in years. A real girl next door type and does speak English. Donation is fairly pricey (500) and she is traveling up the coast from Miami. No clock watching, every thing covered which is preferred. PM me for more details. She is here until Monday so see her soon! It's just her, no DB or partners.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...9.htm?cat=1322
-
08-28-21 12:13 #22808Senior Member

Posts: 180Natalie
I manged to see Natalie while she was in town. Andi's Daughter.
Hair is purple this time. Had a good time. She is a little thicker than I expected, with a little belly damage from weight loss I suspect, but still very cute.
Was clean, talkative, made me feel at ease and was a lot of fun.
No clock watching at all. Was really interactive and engaged in k9 and head game was a solid B+ I'd say she is almost as good as her mom at it.
Reason only a B+ is I have some lofty expectations for head, some girls here that people rave about the head they give, I try, and struggle to even stay hard during it. I love head, probably more than sex if forced to pick, but rarely get off from that act alone but she got me done with BBBJCIM pretty damn well.
She is well worth the visit if you get the chance.
-
08-28-21 10:53 #22807Senior Member

Posts: 137Dang she's tiny, what was the damage? Assuming car play?
Originally Posted by DahGirlsOfJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 09:21 #22806Senior Member

Posts: 299Nope
She wasn't prego, the white knight started the rumor. Always check your sources. People are always on here trying to manipulate the hobby. Stay safe and happy mongering.
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 08:02 #22805Senior Member

Posts: 1840Natalya
Anyone seen Natalya since her return. She's been around a long time and had pretty decent reviews but went MIA for awhile but has since reappeared. If anyone has seen her since her return I'd be interested in hearing all the relevant details, menu options, skill set, etc. ? PM if you'd like. Thanks JD.
-
08-28-21 00:04 #22804Senior Member

Posts: 136Philips
I hope to find the HSWan in the area soon but I was lucky to find other entertainment around the Gator last night. Apparently Sarah and her DB had a disagreement and she was out and about. She and I came to an agreement and I had a marvelous time. She is very small but not emaciated and looks just like her pictures. She has a great attitude, open menu except for Greece and the skills to get you where you want to go.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...j/661667361441
-
08-27-21 19:35 #22803Senior Member

Posts: 374Lina Latina
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2560518
Easy set up. Girl in the pics. Nice tight body. Great attitude. Definitely made a great effort to please me. Would recommend.
-
08-27-21 17:53 #22802Senior Member

Posts: 118About Hartley
Wasn't she pregnant though?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
I remember seeing reports about her being pregnant.
-
08-27-21 14:00 #22801Senior Member

Posts: 250Dream with amazing pawg again
I had a visit with life size barbie today. The dream started with CBJ, after that we went to doggy. She has a phat ass. The view from the back was amazing. The brothas in this forum will love her. She's the true definition of a pawg. After 15 -20 minutes I exploded in the hat. Treat her right fellas, she's a good provider. The damage was 100 sonic rings.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rvice/40911973
-
08-27-21 13:52 #22800Senior Member

Posts: 137Is it the Mandy with header naughty one, offering doubles on westside?
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 12:14 #22799Senior Member

Posts: 243Good Mandy
Review long overdue. Mandy that used to stay off collins. Definitely signs of candy use but the bbbjdt and ass to look at is worth it. Always fresh out of the shower for me. I'm on the bigger side and she wiil go down and then take it to the hilt. I always start by grabbing the back of her head and she loves what she does. I'm a doggie style kind of gu and I always go straight to that. I pound away and she never complains just moans of ecstasy. Never rushes, never complains. I would definitely recommend, no link but search Mandy on stg or here. Will share # with seniors if you need it. YMMV.
-
08-27-21 11:33 #22798Senior Member

Posts: 266Has anyone seen wet wet
This provider has been posting for a while and I have not been able to find any reviews or info on her at all. It looks like she could be young and fun, or a complete nightmare LOL. I'd prefer the former.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/521698285144









Reply With Quote






