Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,496 to 18,510 of 41299
-
08-28-21 00:04 #22804Senior Member

Posts: 136Philips
I hope to find the HSWan in the area soon but I was lucky to find other entertainment around the Gator last night. Apparently Sarah and her DB had a disagreement and she was out and about. She and I came to an agreement and I had a marvelous time. She is very small but not emaciated and looks just like her pictures. She has a great attitude, open menu except for Greece and the skills to get you where you want to go.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...j/661667361441
-
08-27-21 19:35 #22803Senior Member

Posts: 374Lina Latina
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2560518
Easy set up. Girl in the pics. Nice tight body. Great attitude. Definitely made a great effort to please me. Would recommend.
-
08-27-21 17:53 #22802Senior Member

Posts: 118About Hartley
Wasn't she pregnant though?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
I remember seeing reports about her being pregnant.
-
08-27-21 14:00 #22801Senior Member

Posts: 250Dream with amazing pawg again
I had a visit with life size barbie today. The dream started with CBJ, after that we went to doggy. She has a phat ass. The view from the back was amazing. The brothas in this forum will love her. She's the true definition of a pawg. After 15 -20 minutes I exploded in the hat. Treat her right fellas, she's a good provider. The damage was 100 sonic rings.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rvice/40911973
-
08-27-21 13:52 #22800Senior Member

Posts: 137Is it the Mandy with header naughty one, offering doubles on westside?
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 12:14 #22799Senior Member

Posts: 243Good Mandy
Review long overdue. Mandy that used to stay off collins. Definitely signs of candy use but the bbbjdt and ass to look at is worth it. Always fresh out of the shower for me. I'm on the bigger side and she wiil go down and then take it to the hilt. I always start by grabbing the back of her head and she loves what she does. I'm a doggie style kind of gu and I always go straight to that. I pound away and she never complains just moans of ecstasy. Never rushes, never complains. I would definitely recommend, no link but search Mandy on stg or here. Will share # with seniors if you need it. YMMV.
-
08-27-21 11:33 #22798Senior Member

Posts: 266Has anyone seen wet wet
This provider has been posting for a while and I have not been able to find any reviews or info on her at all. It looks like she could be young and fun, or a complete nightmare LOL. I'd prefer the former.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/521698285144
-
08-27-21 11:28 #22797Senior Member

Posts: 266I had a similar experience
I got a lot of run around when trying to see her. The place (which has since had a murder) was the craziest I had seen it. There were people hiding in corners and flashing flashlight signals to each other as people walked through the courtyard area (which is where her room is). I actually left and she begged me to come back and gave me a discount on the date. I reluctantly went back and had her meet me out front and walk into her room with me. She was very attractive and had an incredible body. The session was pretty decent too, except for only one position being available. I will not ever go to that area again, but if she made her way to the southside I would probably give her another go. I'd say I'd like to avoid her because of the time wasting. But there are only two providers I have seen in the last 12 months that didn't waste at least an hour and a half of my time after confirming the date. Both of the providers that did not waste my time were car dates, so they are already at the bottom of my list just because of that.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 11:11 #22796Senior Member

Posts: 176Has anyone met with this chick? Pics look good & responded immediately but hesitant about going blind I can't find a review.
-
08-27-21 10:57 #22795Senior Member

Posts: 299Put it this way
She is well sought after and was recently "White Knighted" by a jealous monger / bf. She's absolutely good to go and you won't be disappointed. Treat her good fellas. You're welcome to check out the Jax Fishing Guide for the most recent inquiries.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 10:53 #22794Senior Member

Posts: 299Keep trying
She's hard to get ahold of because she'll turn off her phone during dates. Of course, it's easier once you've completed the formalities. Persistence is key.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 10:50 #22793Senior Member

Posts: 266How?
I have been trying to get a hold of this provider for at least 3 weeks and I never get a response. Is there a secret way to get a hold of her that I am unfamiliar with?
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 10:48 #22792Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Jezebel
She doesn't seem responsive to text at all. I suppose she's very busy.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 10:47 #22791Senior Member

Posts: 137Might try her out this weekend.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 10:46 #22790Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Meli
I understand completely. I remember I saw her, maybe, a couple of years ago, especially after much ravings. I honestly was not impressed at all. Plus, at that time, she was rushing me and had DBs hanging around room. Anyway, to each his own, I suppose.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





