Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1672
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1492
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Naw, I say let him go for it. Those little tickle hairs he's gonna experience are not going to be fur on the biscuit. LOL.
    Thanks for the heads up! I get it. Live and learn. I am glad I learned here instead of there.

  2. #1491
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    Place always has cars but when you go in there is no one there? Glory holes? Do woman give BJs there? Please advise What do they charge for the Glory hole?
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Does someone want to break the bad news about glory holes to this guy?
    Naw, I say let him go for it. Those little tickle hairs he's gonna experience are not going to be fur on the biscuit. LOL.

  3. #1490
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    Place always has cars but when you go in there is no one there? Glory holes? Do woman give BJs there? Please advise What do they charge for the Glory hole?
    Does someone want to break the bad news about glory holes to this guy?

  4. #1489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Jack & Jill

    Nice place. Clean. Good assortment of sextoys. Video booths I think are for watching porn, There's no BJ girls there to my knowledge but I guess you could bring your own? And personally I don't trust glory holes so wouldn't know. Enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    Place always has cars but when you go in there is no one there? Glory holes? Do woman give BJs there? Please advise What do they charge for the Glory hole?

  5. #1488

    Jack and Jill Adult Shop in St. Petersburg, FL?

    Place always has cars but when you go in there is no one there? Glory holes? Do woman give BJs there? Please advise What do they charge for the Glory hole?

  6. #1487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    The CEO went out of town for a couple of weeks and I said screw it I am going to hit the civilian population over the weekend. Took a wing man with me, and we went to St Pete pier area. Having a cigar and boubon at Cigar Paradise. I'm inside on a couch and in walks a couple 40'ish ladies dressed nice, and smelling good. Hey they weren't 10's but either are the skank bags I have had to tolerate lately. Thought I would try out the old moves. Walked by them and complimented them on their outifits, jewelry, etc. And asked if they were local, bla, bla, bla offered them a cigar, and drink and ended up with a # and an evening dinner date with one of them. Was a complete gentleman, and next evening invited over to her place for a night cap. Had omelette for breakfast. No strings wanted on either side. I don't have the free time to do this right now, but those of you that have a little game, and some free time need to rethink this lifestyle. I probably spent as much as I would for an EROs provider, but this was not an hour.
    I think its a great idea, especially if you can get a no strings attach type.

  7. #1486

    Alot of UTR potential out there

    The CEO went out of town for a couple of weeks and I said screw it I am going to hit the civilian population over the weekend. Took a wing man with me, and we went to St Pete pier area. Having a cigar and boubon at Cigar Paradise. I'm inside on a couch and in walks a couple 40'ish ladies dressed nice, and smelling good. Hey they weren't 10's but either are the skank bags I have had to tolerate lately. Thought I would try out the old moves. Walked by them and complimented them on their outifits, jewelry, etc. And asked if they were local, bla, bla, bla offered them a cigar, and drink and ended up with a # and an evening dinner date with one of them. Was a complete gentleman, and next evening invited over to her place for a night cap. Had omelette for breakfast. No strings wanted on either side. I don't have the free time to do this right now, but those of you that have a little game, and some free time need to rethink this lifestyle. I probably spent as much as I would for an EROs provider, but this was not an hour.

  8. #1485

    Texas

    Interesting that Texas has voted in a felony for this sport.

  9. #1484
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Tracey said a domestic fight between dude and his wife for what it's worth.
    What're odds that was a monger caught by wife? Yikes.

  10. #1483
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrownz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like something's going down there nine cars with lights on outside.
    Tracey said a domestic fight between dude and his wife for what it's worth.

  11. #1482

    Tampa extended stay

    Looks like something's going down there nine cars with lights on outside.

  12. #1481

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoDread  [View Original Post]
    Probably right up your alley.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61748115/

    She used to enjoy drinking cum and getting her ass reamed, haven't seen her in years tho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61644071/

    https://spankbang.com/3ud3t/video/feeding+alexis+dick.

    The girl in the pics however is a personal fling, we make videos together.
    Thanks! I've looked at that first girl's ad a few times but never pulled the trigger. I think I'll have to give her a shot. Always looking for spinners!

  13. #1480

    Spinner you might like

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    DjangoDread. Who is this one if you don't mind me asking? This is a little spinner, which is right up my alley. Is she available to the general public or is she a UTR of yours?
    Probably right up your alley.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61748115/

    She used to enjoy drinking cum and getting her ass reamed, haven't seen her in years tho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61644071/

    https://spankbang.com/3ud3t/video/feeding+alexis+dick.

    The girl in the pics however is a personal fling, we make videos together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rtipped.jpg‎   KROgape.jpg‎  

  14. #1479
    Dayuse can help. You can book 4 hour slots convenient to you if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtB2000  [View Original Post]
    What are some hotels in Tarpon Springs New Port Richey area that you can get for a couple of hours? Most places I know, check in is around 3 and check out is like 11 am, thus missing a nooner. Any ideas of places!

  15. #1478

    DjangoDread. Spinner

    DjangoDread. Who is this one if you don't mind me asking? This is a little spinner, which is right up my alley. Is she available to the general public or is she a UTR of yours?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape