Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 1672
-
08-29-21 08:23 #1492Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks for the heads up! I get it. Live and learn. I am glad I learned here instead of there.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 20:10 #1491Senior Member

Posts: 1765
Originally Posted by Ajoe33
[View Original Post]
Naw, I say let him go for it. Those little tickle hairs he's gonna experience are not going to be fur on the biscuit. LOL.
Originally Posted by TampaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 13:05 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 756Does someone want to break the bad news about glory holes to this guy?
Originally Posted by Ajoe33
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 10:32 #1489Senior Member

Posts: 999Jack & Jill
Nice place. Clean. Good assortment of sextoys. Video booths I think are for watching porn, There's no BJ girls there to my knowledge but I guess you could bring your own? And personally I don't trust glory holes so wouldn't know. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Ajoe33
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 08:56 #1488Regular Member

Posts: 22Jack and Jill Adult Shop in St. Petersburg, FL?
Place always has cars but when you go in there is no one there? Glory holes? Do woman give BJs there? Please advise What do they charge for the Glory hole?
-
08-19-21 07:42 #1487Senior Member

Posts: 4904Totally agree
I think its a great idea, especially if you can get a no strings attach type.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 22:29 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 1991Alot of UTR potential out there
The CEO went out of town for a couple of weeks and I said screw it I am going to hit the civilian population over the weekend. Took a wing man with me, and we went to St Pete pier area. Having a cigar and boubon at Cigar Paradise. I'm inside on a couch and in walks a couple 40'ish ladies dressed nice, and smelling good. Hey they weren't 10's but either are the skank bags I have had to tolerate lately. Thought I would try out the old moves. Walked by them and complimented them on their outifits, jewelry, etc. And asked if they were local, bla, bla, bla offered them a cigar, and drink and ended up with a # and an evening dinner date with one of them. Was a complete gentleman, and next evening invited over to her place for a night cap. Had omelette for breakfast. No strings wanted on either side. I don't have the free time to do this right now, but those of you that have a little game, and some free time need to rethink this lifestyle. I probably spent as much as I would for an EROs provider, but this was not an hour.
-
08-13-21 13:19 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 344Texas
Interesting that Texas has voted in a felony for this sport.
-
05-13-21 07:04 #1484Regular Member

Posts: 12What're odds that was a monger caught by wife? Yikes.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 11:10 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 5947Tracey said a domestic fight between dude and his wife for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by JamesBrownz
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 02:35 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 173Tampa extended stay
Looks like something's going down there nine cars with lights on outside.
-
05-06-21 01:44 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 1776Thanks.
Thanks! I've looked at that first girl's ad a few times but never pulled the trigger. I think I'll have to give her a shot. Always looking for spinners!
Originally Posted by DjangoDread
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 00:24 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 189Spinner you might like
Probably right up your alley.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61748115/
She used to enjoy drinking cum and getting her ass reamed, haven't seen her in years tho.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/61644071/
https://spankbang.com/3ud3t/video/feeding+alexis+dick.
The girl in the pics however is a personal fling, we make videos together.
-
05-01-21 10:02 #1479Senior Member

Posts: 141Dayuse can help. You can book 4 hour slots convenient to you if you want.
Originally Posted by KurtB2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 21:53 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 1776DjangoDread. Spinner
DjangoDread. Who is this one if you don't mind me asking? This is a little spinner, which is right up my alley. Is she available to the general public or is she a UTR of yours?











Reply With Quote



