The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 903 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 13541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7856

    Immediate response

    Interesting how there was an immediate response of a raving review praising her GPS and rates. She's a clever one mongers so beware.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLife772  [View Original Post]
    She's back after being run off for good reason in the past. Going by Autumn now but if you search Amber Snow on this forum you'll see many reasons to avoid. She's complete GPS and has run underage girls here before.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...n/340499533099

  2. #7855

    Lovely Ladi

    Quote Originally Posted by Drevan360  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of Lovely Ladi lately? Does she offer BB? Thank you for any info.
    Definitely no BBFS.

    Gipper.

  3. #7854
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    $180 aint bad if you got at least a hhr, was it QV or HHR? I am a cheapskate and I pay more than that for HHR after I tip for a good performance. I just do not like the high starting prices because I feel like I tipped for bad service if she doesn't perform.
    Half-hour.

  4. #7853
    Quote Originally Posted by Drevan360  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of Lovely Ladi lately? Does she offer BB? Thank you for any info.
    I have seen her numerous time and always BBBJ but covered BBFS. She can get kinky if needed and always got me off regardless I am with The Big Cat I believe it is and as getting older liking shedding the glove.

  5. #7852

    QV or HHR?

    Quote Originally Posted by YDine  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt of Autumn yesterday evening. She showed up at the door in sexy full body lingerie. So many girls, especially spinners, just get naked and forget the art of seduction. Autumn is a bigger girl, but I love a big butt from time to time. Private upscale residence, clean. I get that there are some out there who bargain shop pussy, but much rather pay a little more and not have to worry about the criminal element at the Super 8.

    She started with a BJ, everything covered. She blew me and went deep throat until her eyes watered. I had to mentally talk myself out of coming from the BJ because I didn't want to miss the main course.

    She asked me what position I wanted her in and I had her climb on top. She went to town, got a great workout on my pole. I came quickly becsause it felt so good. Kinda hate that I didn't get to play with her ass in doggy, but there's always next time. Hung around a bit and had a sweet conversation. Great girl, great setup. Will repeat. Damage was 180 roses plus I left a tip.
    $180 aint bad if you got at least a hhr, was it QV or HHR? I am a cheapskate and I pay more than that for HHR after I tip for a good performance. I just do not like the high starting prices because I feel like I tipped for bad service if she doesn't perform.

  6. #7851
    Quote Originally Posted by Drevan360  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of Lovely Ladi lately? Does she offer BB? Thank you for any info.
    BBBJ yes, BBFS no. Not as far as I know at least.

  7. #7850

    Autumn

    I dreamt of Autumn yesterday evening. She showed up at the door in sexy full body lingerie. So many girls, especially spinners, just get naked and forget the art of seduction. Autumn is a bigger girl, but I love a big butt from time to time. Private upscale residence, clean. I get that there are some out there who bargain shop pussy, but much rather pay a little more and not have to worry about the criminal element at the Super 8.

    She started with a BJ, everything covered. She blew me and went deep throat until her eyes watered. I had to mentally talk myself out of coming from the BJ because I didn't want to miss the main course.

    She asked me what position I wanted her in and I had her climb on top. She went to town, got a great workout on my pole. I came quickly becsause it felt so good. Kinda hate that I didn't get to play with her ass in doggy, but there's always next time. Hung around a bit and had a sweet conversation. Great girl, great setup. Will repeat. Damage was 180 roses plus I left a tip.

  8. #7849

    Bootyshaker Krissy

    I saw Bootyshaker Krissy and there's not much to add that hasn't already been shared before. 120 hh, BBBJ, CFS. She's not inclined to kiss much because of Covid fears, but still fun time. Very safe incall.

    Gipper.

  9. #7848

    Lovely Ladi

    Has anyone dreamed of Lovely Ladi lately? Does she offer BB? Thank you for any info.

  10. #7847

    Amber Snow returns

    She's back after being run off for good reason in the past. Going by Autumn now but if you search Amber Snow on this forum you'll see many reasons to avoid. She's complete GPS and has run underage girls here before.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...n/340499533099
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210829-120120_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210829-120114_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #7846

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesAnd  [View Original Post]

    #4 great body not into it at all won't even look at you LOL kind of kills it atleast act like your in the same room LOL hard to set up got ghosted a few times but like I said great body.
    Checked her out. Above average body. Small but firm rack. No makeup and looked ok. Not bad.

  12. #7845

    No. 4 on big cat list

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesAnd  [View Original Post]
    #2 is cool easy going ask for upfront cause she got ripped off was easy going with me after a few visits wasnt worried about it knew I wouldn't run out not scam.

    #4 great body not into it at all won't even look at you LOL kind of kills it atleast act like your in the same room LOL hard to set up got ghosted a few times but like I said great body.
    Decent rack on no. 4?

  13. #7844

    Misty

    Decided to dream of this one. Communication and set up was easy. Opted for half hour for 80. Incall was at one of the locations that I try to stay away from but I went ahead with the dream. Visit was ok, her pictures are accurate, slightly bigger in person though and does have a bigger stomach. Everything was covered, BJ was decent and she did deepthroat it a few times. Nice jiggly ass and can take a pounding. I like to get in and get out so I didn't stay for the full half hour and she doesn't offer a qv although 80 for half hour was reasonable. I doubt I will repeat though.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...r/743517886277

  14. #7843

    $100 Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Fukaduk  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this beauty? If she's real that is.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...y/971290083532
    I went to her website and she wants a $100 deposit. I get the feeling she is more interested in selling pictures than pleasing guys.

  15. #7842
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattMan1962  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why Monica Banks wasn't on the list. Really into it. Easy to talk to. Search her name on stg.
    The list was girls I have not seen before. I have seen her 10 times and given her raving reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape