Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 903 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 882 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 13537
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7822

    The list

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    I went through Skip The Games and noticed a few girls I have never seen and I also noticed a lot less of those obvious deposit scammers. Not saying there are less of them but if there are then they are making it less obvious. I haven't contributed many reviews due to my summer celibacy but I figured I would post some girls I can't find reviews for. Maybe I can inspire a lurker to post a review on some of these girls, I review every girl I see with very few exceptions so maybe a lurker or 2 can contribute on these girls.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/066915295369 Old lady, likely older than her pictures. Been waiting around to see if anyone reviews her but so far no one has. Sometimes those older women will do just about anything if you treat them nice.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/321226984421 Says money upfront, not sure if it means deposit scam, or you pay her as soon as you walk in, I like to put the roses under the TV that faces the bed in a hotel room. Girls who grab it right away are usually young and ignorant or they are going to give you bad service if any service at all. A great provider doesn't touch it or they count it and put it back.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/321226984421 Jens Secret, actually went to see her once and two girls were in there and Jens secret ran out rather rudely and left me with the other girl, I almost walked out over the bait and switch but the other girl had such a positive vibe going on I wanted to be around her in general and it worked out great, still curious if Jens Secret is any good in bed.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...g/446797182129 Young lady, under 25. Kinda cute and vaguely familiar looking. Likely she was reviewed if I she looks familiar but no name to search.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/130084739535 Doesn't offer oral at all, but has a decent sized menu other than that. Always been curious about her.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/407320634420 Seen people comment on these 2 but no one reviewed them that I can find. Kinda pricey but the right review can make me generous. Doubt they are that good but a decent review of the 2 would be nice. I would never see them at the same time because threesomes rarely go well enough to justify the price.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...t/662630784021 actually looks like something I would get into, however she calls herself petite but she is closer to BBW than petite. I would say normal typical size for her age, I like the normal looking women and usually have the best time with them.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/228345165241 Talked about often because of her $500 hr price tag. Heard she can be talked down to $300 an Hr. Normally I would mock a girl asking that much but if you look at the pictures that girl goes to the gym and works out. Maybe she deserves a premium price tag. I would rather do a fat nasty slob for much less. I have gotten inside of girls who work out, even dated a female body builder for a while because I thought it would mean she had a tight kitty. I felt like I was screwing the left side and making the right side jealous. Not saying all of them are going to be like that so maybe she exercises her kitty too. Anyways I have to admire her body, and say she has something rare and jack up that price. Just curious if her actions in bed even come close to being worth her asking price.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...o/789765185788 Been mentioned a time or too and people suspect she has a case of GPS. If anyone actually saw her answer this. Is it really golden?

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...w/709496889948 Just noticed this ad for the first time today. Not exactly what I would go for but the right review might have me climb down into the under 35 category.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...1/413777151492 Nothing special about her, never been on my radar, but a good review can put her on it, In other ads she advertises 100 HHR and 160 HR. Can't beat those prices.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...a/522315948901 I actually called her a while back and never could arrange something for what ever reason (not her fault) Good prices. Some pictures she is hot, others kinda funny looking but not ugly. If I had a wife who looked like her funny looking picture people would say I married up so I am not mocking. I would love to sample that some time.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...4/799048885876 Seen this named mentioned, Kitty Love. Every time it was negative. Never seen a review of her though. She ghosted me once. When negotiating prices she was very easy to talk into doing stuff and lowering prices. Doubt I give her a 2nd chance but someone can leave a review of her anyways because she might be perfect for someone else or maybe we need a warning before we make the mistake of seeing her. I also found there is another girl who called herself Kitty Love who disappeared and reappeared recently and that girl had some really bad and dangerous reviews. I hate when 2 girls use the same name but that's just part of life.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/341399002804 just a few posts below this one people are asking, people are curious, hope someone TOFTT and reports back. Macy.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...n/150693689184 good looking girl, shocked I have never seen a review for her, I believe I have asked in the past with no one responding.

    If you are lurker feeding off of everyone else review, it wouldn't hurt you to share one or 2 experiences with any of these girls. We are giving out info on the girls you are seeing, so why not give back to the community that gives so much to you.
    The second one I've seen a couple times. No scam, no deposit. She's been ripped off before. Wants donation upfront, once she knows and trusts you that goes away. Visits were always decent but communication can be touch snd go. She's ghosted a time or two. Always says she fell asleep.

    Fourth one I've seen twice. She's cute. Was good when first on the seen but I've heard that she learned how easy it is to get donation up front and then change the menu or shorten the visit. Communication isn't always there. She takes her time responding unless she's hurting for money. Then she expects you to be quick to answer or she starts getting rude in the texts.

    Th sixth, not sure about Pregnant Carmen, the slender one is Angel. I almost went to see her until I found out she allows BBFS with cream pie specials. No thanks.

    Kitty Love, don't go there. I've seen her years ago, backpage days. She's using the same pics. She way heavier than she says or looks. The donation is just to visit, maybe a HJ. Other than than there's an up charge for everything. I got a covered BBBJ and it was lousy. Don't know if she changed but back then her appearance, service, and attitude all sucked.

  2. #7821

    List of women I am curious about

    I went through Skip The Games and noticed a few girls I have never seen and I also noticed a lot less of those obvious deposit scammers. Not saying there are less of them but if there are then they are making it less obvious. I haven't contributed many reviews due to my summer celibacy but I figured I would post some girls I can't find reviews for. Maybe I can inspire a lurker to post a review on some of these girls, I review every girl I see with very few exceptions so maybe a lurker or 2 can contribute on these girls.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/066915295369 Old lady, likely older than her pictures. Been waiting around to see if anyone reviews her but so far no one has. Sometimes those older women will do just about anything if you treat them nice.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/321226984421 Says money upfront, not sure if it means deposit scam, or you pay her as soon as you walk in, I like to put the roses under the TV that faces the bed in a hotel room. Girls who grab it right away are usually young and ignorant or they are going to give you bad service if any service at all. A great provider doesn't touch it or they count it and put it back.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/321226984421 Jens Secret, actually went to see her once and two girls were in there and Jens secret ran out rather rudely and left me with the other girl, I almost walked out over the bait and switch but the other girl had such a positive vibe going on I wanted to be around her in general and it worked out great, still curious if Jens Secret is any good in bed.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...g/446797182129 Young lady, under 25. Kinda cute and vaguely familiar looking. Likely she was reviewed if I she looks familiar but no name to search.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/130084739535 Doesn't offer oral at all, but has a decent sized menu other than that. Always been curious about her.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/407320634420 Seen people comment on these 2 but no one reviewed them that I can find. Kinda pricey but the right review can make me generous. Doubt they are that good but a decent review of the 2 would be nice. I would never see them at the same time because threesomes rarely go well enough to justify the price.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...t/662630784021 actually looks like something I would get into, however she calls herself petite but she is closer to BBW than petite. I would say normal typical size for her age, I like the normal looking women and usually have the best time with them.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/228345165241 Talked about often because of her $500 hr price tag. Heard she can be talked down to $300 an Hr. Normally I would mock a girl asking that much but if you look at the pictures that girl goes to the gym and works out. Maybe she deserves a premium price tag. I would rather do a fat nasty slob for much less. I have gotten inside of girls who work out, even dated a female body builder for a while because I thought it would mean she had a tight kitty. I felt like I was screwing the left side and making the right side jealous. Not saying all of them are going to be like that so maybe she exercises her kitty too. Anyways I have to admire her body, and say she has something rare and jack up that price. Just curious if her actions in bed even come close to being worth her asking price.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...o/789765185788 Been mentioned a time or too and people suspect she has a case of GPS. If anyone actually saw her answer this. Is it really golden?

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...w/709496889948 Just noticed this ad for the first time today. Not exactly what I would go for but the right review might have me climb down into the under 35 category.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...1/413777151492 Nothing special about her, never been on my radar, but a good review can put her on it, In other ads she advertises 100 HHR and 160 HR. Can't beat those prices.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...a/522315948901 I actually called her a while back and never could arrange something for what ever reason (not her fault) Good prices. Some pictures she is hot, others kinda funny looking but not ugly. If I had a wife who looked like her funny looking picture people would say I married up so I am not mocking. I would love to sample that some time.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...4/799048885876 Seen this named mentioned, Kitty Love. Every time it was negative. Never seen a review of her though. She ghosted me once. When negotiating prices she was very easy to talk into doing stuff and lowering prices. Doubt I give her a 2nd chance but someone can leave a review of her anyways because she might be perfect for someone else or maybe we need a warning before we make the mistake of seeing her. I also found there is another girl who called herself Kitty Love who disappeared and reappeared recently and that girl had some really bad and dangerous reviews. I hate when 2 girls use the same name but that's just part of life.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/341399002804 just a few posts below this one people are asking, people are curious, hope someone TOFTT and reports back. Macy.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...n/150693689184 good looking girl, shocked I have never seen a review for her, I believe I have asked in the past with no one responding.

    If you are lurker feeding off of everyone else review, it wouldn't hurt you to share one or 2 experiences with any of these girls. We are giving out info on the girls you are seeing, so why not give back to the community that gives so much to you.

  3. #7820

    Princess link

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    The link worked when I copy and pasted it in a browser but has since been taken down. Its girl who used to go by a different name but I forgot her name. Maybe it was Taylor, its a girl I set up a date with when I first got here and was ghosted. Others had good reviews on her but I wrote her off as trouble after being ghosted.
    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...f/977102457757

    Try that.

  4. #7819
    Quote Originally Posted by DownThet  [View Original Post]
    Your link doesn't work. Is there something I'm missing?
    The link worked when I copy and pasted it in a browser but has since been taken down. Its girl who used to go by a different name but I forgot her name. Maybe it was Taylor, its a girl I set up a date with when I first got here and was ghosted. Others had good reviews on her but I wrote her off as trouble after being ghosted.

  5. #7818

    Pass on this one

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/629763419081

    Disappointing. Sketchy setting it up. Made me wait and then park in a different lot and told me not to be seen by the motel manager. Old and busted. Everything was unsatisfying. Would let me on the bed. So frustrating how they promise the moon in the description only to lack any effort. It seems to me that repeat business would be something for them to strive for to avoid the risk of always conning new "friends" I hate leaving what should be a rewarding experience filled with self loathing.

  6. #7817

    Sweet girl

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...n/618928233307

    She really nice. Seen her a few times. Hotel is always upscale. She is articulate and kind. I once got too worked up from the quality of the appetizer and she didn't accept the full hour contribution, that made quite the impression. She loves the alternate entrance, though I've never taken part. Her rates are also very reasonable for services. A worthy addition to the list of reliable.

  7. #7816

    Good experience

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...a/080074795378

    Had a good time. She is bigger than her photos unless she's dropped some weight. She has a pretty face. Saw her a few months ago. Great skills and she enjoyed herself. Didn't have a cover, so I went and got one, but she would have gone without. She was staying in a very nice hotel that was a suite. Didn't watch the clock, spent some time hanging out after. I'd giver her an 8/10, a good choice.

  8. #7815

    Monica Banks contact

    Hey, guys. Someone is playing games with the links. The one for Monica Banks, who had gotten a bunch of super reviews on the last couple of months, has been changed to another girl. So, . I suggest that you go to Skipthegames & just search Monica Banks. She's worth the effort.

  9. #7814

    Princess

    Your link doesn't work. Is there something I'm missing?

    Quote Originally Posted by YDine  [View Original Post]
    So I dreamt about Princess yesterday. She had been advertising in Cleveland, but I noticed yesterday that she was advertising for Shallowford Road area. I almost didn't go when I found out what crappy motel it was, but her room was really clean. Easy setup. She's not 22 as advertised (not even close). Baby damage, pictures way better than in person, but she is attractive, size in pictures is accurate. Got straight to business: everything covered, BJ was above par (she went deep throat without being prompted), she climbed on top and her pussy felt really good. Not the best on top, flipped her to doggy and she started howling! She got really into it and I liked playing with her big ass! Hung out a few minutes after finishing and she's got a good personality. Fun, but pictures somewhat misleading. 175 hh damage.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/p-p-f/795535085244

  10. #7813

    Just going to ask the same

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one posted in Dalton. Macy. Any info on her?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...t/147768351816
    Wondering about this one too. If anybody knows anything let us know.

    Stay safe guys.

  11. #7812

    Macy in Dalton

    Just saw this one posted in Dalton. Macy. Any info on her?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...t/147768351816

  12. #7811

    In Dalton

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping to see a reply to your post by now because I am a bit curious. She looks like she could be fun in one picture and looks pale like she is possessed by demons in the next. So now we have 2 Senior members with plenty of contributions curious about her, maybe there is a lurker who has seen her who might want to bust his contribution cherry and let us know details on this girl.
    Last week, thought I possibly take one for the team. Had some time in the afternoon. Messaged her about noon, she replied about 5 hours later. Asked was she in Dalton and $$ for hhr. She was in Dalton and $120/ hhr.

    Maybe I will try again sometime soon.

  13. #7810

    Lazy Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    Seen many negative reviews on her but no one would give details as to why, one mans negative experience is another mans dream screw. So I tried to arrange something her over text and she was a pain in the butt to deal with so It never happened. She doesn't charge much so I figured if she was that awful I wasn't out much. I would still arrange something with her if she made it easy on me and didn't go out of her way to make things difficult.

    Short fat girls tend to be great at a good pounding. I have no idea why but every time I hooked up with one it was a good time.
    If you look under my name you can see my past posts. I detailed both my experiences. Others have said her kid hides under the bed and robs your wallet while she keeps you busy. She complains about everything, will try to get the money upfront then do nothing. A dead screw if she can't get you to just leave. But you're correct some guys think that's a dream girl each has its own trigger trips.

  14. #7809

    Princess

    So I dreamt about Princess yesterday. She had been advertising in Cleveland, but I noticed yesterday that she was advertising for Shallowford Road area. I almost didn't go when I found out what crappy motel it was, but her room was really clean. Easy setup. She's not 22 as advertised (not even close). Baby damage, pictures way better than in person, but she is attractive, size in pictures is accurate. Got straight to business: everything covered, BJ was above par (she went deep throat without being prompted), she climbed on top and her pussy felt really good. Not the best on top, flipped her to doggy and she started howling! She got really into it and I liked playing with her big ass! Hung out a few minutes after finishing and she's got a good personality. Fun, but pictures somewhat misleading. 175 hh damage.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/p-p-f/795535085244

  15. #7808
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    Seen many negative reviews on her but no one would give details as to why, one mans negative experience is another mans dream screw. So I tried to arrange something her over text and she was a pain in the butt to deal with so It never happened. She doesn't charge much so I figured if she was that awful I wasn't out much. I would still arrange something with her if she made it easy on me and didn't go out of her way to make things difficult.

    Short fat girls tend to be great at a good pounding. I have no idea why but every time I hooked up with one it was a good time.
    She does have a baby only thing I could guess was sitter problems. I seen her yesterday and was at her door within an hour after contacting, I had just left work and she let me shower at her place. Like I said she's def nothing special and bring your own protection she doesn't advertise it but if you show up and don't have 1 she will do bare.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape