Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 903 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 13534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7849

    Bootyshaker Krissy

    I saw Bootyshaker Krissy and there's not much to add that hasn't already been shared before. 120 hh, BBBJ, CFS. She's not inclined to kiss much because of Covid fears, but still fun time. Very safe incall.

    Gipper.

  2. #7848

    Lovely Ladi

    Has anyone dreamed of Lovely Ladi lately? Does she offer BB? Thank you for any info.

  3. #7847

    Amber Snow returns

    She's back after being run off for good reason in the past. Going by Autumn now but if you search Amber Snow on this forum you'll see many reasons to avoid. She's complete GPS and has run underage girls here before.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...n/340499533099
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210829-120120_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210829-120114_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #7846

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesAnd  [View Original Post]

    #4 great body not into it at all won't even look at you LOL kind of kills it atleast act like your in the same room LOL hard to set up got ghosted a few times but like I said great body.
    Checked her out. Above average body. Small but firm rack. No makeup and looked ok. Not bad.

  5. #7845

    No. 4 on big cat list

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesAnd  [View Original Post]
    #2 is cool easy going ask for upfront cause she got ripped off was easy going with me after a few visits wasnt worried about it knew I wouldn't run out not scam.

    #4 great body not into it at all won't even look at you LOL kind of kills it atleast act like your in the same room LOL hard to set up got ghosted a few times but like I said great body.
    Decent rack on no. 4?

  6. #7844

    Misty

    Decided to dream of this one. Communication and set up was easy. Opted for half hour for 80. Incall was at one of the locations that I try to stay away from but I went ahead with the dream. Visit was ok, her pictures are accurate, slightly bigger in person though and does have a bigger stomach. Everything was covered, BJ was decent and she did deepthroat it a few times. Nice jiggly ass and can take a pounding. I like to get in and get out so I didn't stay for the full half hour and she doesn't offer a qv although 80 for half hour was reasonable. I doubt I will repeat though.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...r/743517886277

  7. #7843

    $100 Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Fukaduk  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this beauty? If she's real that is.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...y/971290083532
    I went to her website and she wants a $100 deposit. I get the feeling she is more interested in selling pictures than pleasing guys.

  8. #7842
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattMan1962  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why Monica Banks wasn't on the list. Really into it. Easy to talk to. Search her name on stg.
    The list was girls I have not seen before. I have seen her 10 times and given her raving reviews.

  9. #7841

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Any of the women in that house you can't go wrong. Mikala, Krissy, Kayla.
    Amen to that. They have something great going on there. Its nice to see that there are providers, and women in general who make pleasing a man a high priority.

  10. #7840

    Monica Banks is tops

    Not sure why Monica Banks wasn't on the list. Really into it. Easy to talk to. Search her name on stg.

  11. #7839

    You can't go wrong.

    Any of the women in that house you can't go wrong. Mikala, Krissy, Kayla.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/534877389316 I had a nice time with her when she was available months ago, Not the young sexy spinner type, more of those of us who like older women. She exercises her kitty and it shows when you get in there. If I was not going through my once a year celibacy streak I would on my way there right now. Rare talent. Might not be available for a long time again.

  12. #7838

    Great Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertKitchen  [View Original Post]
    This is a good thing that people are actually giving some info on this. This needs to be done more often. I'm guilty of not putting it out there also. But this makes me want to do better about it. This benefits everyone in the hobby. Just my two cents!! Good day gentlemen.
    I totally agree with you, this is great information and everyone's feedback on the list is helpful. Since their names and numbers change, it's hard to sometimes search on that info. Trying to associate faces with reviews.

    Thank you all for your contributions. Helps us all be safer in the process.

  13. #7837

    List

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    I went through Skip The Games and noticed a few girls I have never seen and I also noticed a lot less of those obvious deposit scammers. Not saying there are less of them but if there are then they are making it less obvious. I haven't contributed many reviews due to my summer celibacy but I figured I would post some girls I can't find reviews for. Maybe I can inspire a lurker to post a review on some of these girls, I review every girl I see with very few exceptions so maybe a lurker or 2 can contribute on these girls.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/066915295369 Old lady, likely older than her pictures. Been waiting around to see if anyone reviews her but so far no one has. Sometimes those older women will do just about anything if you treat them nice.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/321226984421 Says money upfront, not sure if it means deposit scam, or you pay her as soon as you walk in, I like to put the roses under the TV that faces the bed in a hotel room. Girls who grab it right away are usually young and ignorant or they are going to give you bad service if any service at all. A great provider doesn't touch it or they count it and put it back.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/321226984421 Jens Secret, actually went to see her once and two girls were in there and Jens secret ran out rather rudely and left me with the other girl, I almost walked out over the bait and switch but the other girl had such a positive vibe going on I wanted to be around her in general and it worked out great, still curious if Jens Secret is any good in bed.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...g/446797182129 Young lady, under 25. Kinda cute and vaguely familiar looking. Likely she was reviewed if I she looks familiar but no name to search.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/130084739535 Doesn't offer oral at all, but has a decent sized menu other than that. Always been curious about her.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/407320634420 Seen people comment on these 2 but no one reviewed them that I can find. Kinda pricey but the right review can make me generous. Doubt they are that good but a decent review of the 2 would be nice. I would never see them at the same time because threesomes rarely go well enough to justify the price.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...t/662630784021 actually looks like something I would get into, however she calls herself petite but she is closer to BBW than petite. I would say normal typical size for her age, I like the normal looking women and usually have the best time with them.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/228345165241 Talked about often because of her $500 hr price tag. Heard she can be talked down to $300 an Hr. Normally I would mock a girl asking that much but if you look at the pictures that girl goes to the gym and works out. Maybe she deserves a premium price tag. I would rather do a fat nasty slob for much less. I have gotten inside of girls who work out, even dated a female body builder for a while because I thought it would mean she had a tight kitty. I felt like I was screwing the left side and making the right side jealous. Not saying all of them are going to be like that so maybe she exercises her kitty too. Anyways I have to admire her body, and say she has something rare and jack up that price. Just curious if her actions in bed even come close to being worth her asking price.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...o/789765185788 Been mentioned a time or too and people suspect she has a case of GPS. If anyone actually saw her answer this. Is it really golden?

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...w/709496889948 Just noticed this ad for the first time today. Not exactly what I would go for but the right review might have me climb down into the under 35 category.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...1/413777151492 Nothing special about her, never been on my radar, but a good review can put her on it, In other ads she advertises 100 HHR and 160 HR. Can't beat those prices.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...a/522315948901 I actually called her a while back and never could arrange something for what ever reason (not her fault) Good prices. Some pictures she is hot, others kinda funny looking but not ugly. If I had a wife who looked like her funny looking picture people would say I married up so I am not mocking. I would love to sample that some time.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...4/799048885876 Seen this named mentioned, Kitty Love. Every time it was negative. Never seen a review of her though. She ghosted me once. When negotiating prices she was very easy to talk into doing stuff and lowering prices. Doubt I give her a 2nd chance but someone can leave a review of her anyways because she might be perfect for someone else or maybe we need a warning before we make the mistake of seeing her. I also found there is another girl who called herself Kitty Love who disappeared and reappeared recently and that girl had some really bad and dangerous reviews. I hate when 2 girls use the same name but that's just part of life.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/341399002804 just a few posts below this one people are asking, people are curious, hope someone TOFTT and reports back. Macy.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...n/150693689184 good looking girl, shocked I have never seen a review for her, I believe I have asked in the past with no one responding.

    If you are lurker feeding off of everyone else review, it wouldn't hurt you to share one or 2 experiences with any of these girls. We are giving out info on the girls you are seeing, so why not give back to the community that gives so much to you.
    #2 is cool easy going ask for upfront cause she got ripped off was easy going with me after a few visits wasnt worried about it knew I wouldn't run out not scam.

    #4 great body not into it at all won't even look at you LOL kind of kills it atleast act like your in the same room LOL hard to set up got ghosted a few times but like I said great body.

  14. #7836

    Shortie?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertKitchen  [View Original Post]
    This is a good thing that people are actually giving some info on this. This needs to be done more often. I'm guilty of not putting it out there also. But this makes me want to do better about it. This benefits everyone in the hobby. Just my two cents!! Good day gentlemen.
    Agree! I also was looking at #-1 on the list, thinking about TOFTT if nobody else has a review on her? I think she goes by Shortie.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/729562121298

  15. #7835

    Intel please

    Anybody have any experience with this beauty? If she's real that is.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...y/971290083532

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape